Thread: Starting a diet

liftetic is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face Starting a diet

For the past year or so I’ve been in and out of the gym and have had weeks where I’ve been everyday and none. Recently it’s been very little and most body parts have been rarely trained (e.g. legs) for 6 weeks or so. This has left me at 80kg and about 18-20% bf (I’m 19 and 5’10). I plan on starting a cut next week that involves a lot of heavy lifting across full body.i was curious if anybody knows what I can do to get my body ready in terms of gym workouts, I don’t want my legs to freeze up after the first session and I can’t do hiit the next day. Any help would be appreciated.

FdalesFinest is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    in for answers.

NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    By training with frequency, rather than volume.

Anywhere from 3-5 working sets of squats etc, will be more than sufficient at this stage.