squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Calling San Fran Miscers

Misc,

I have 6 days planned in mid-June which extends from a worktrip in chicago the week before. I'll be on my own and planning on using BART and Muni to get around.

Need some help with choosing an Airbnb, don't know anything about the area or suburbs, i've just gone off places near a BART station. The Glen Park and Mission Terrace spots seem more appealing, but the Hayes Valley one seems more central? I don't mind the suburbs as i'd like to get a few runs or bike sessions in as well as maybe join a gym for a week to start the day right.

Also up to hear any good local spots for to food, running, biking or gyms (wouldn't mind taking a BJJ or wrestling class for the week)

Hayes Valley
    https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/2838...s=1&s=RoBqKP26

Glen Park
    https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/2838...s=1&s=RoBqKP26

Mission Terrace
    https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/3213...out=2019-06-21

Cheers fellas, the misc is my only real connection to the US, so appreciate any help i can get.
    Last edited by squareznboxez; 04-17-2019 at 09:33 PM.

worst poster on the misc Nonsense916's Avatar
    Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Nonsense916 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Can’t help with spots to stay since I always get a hotel near mission or market. Food is good everywhere srs. Check out Fisherman’s warf/ Pier 39. Also Twin peaks is a cool sight seeing spot. Check out the ice cream museum too...it’s prettu entertaining esp of your tipsy. Goodluck breh
    Nonsense916 is an internet persona.

Posts in a thread, thread suddenly becomes about Nonsense916 crew*

Sweatin' to death in FL jubjubrsx's Avatar
    jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jubjubrsx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hope Alcatraz/maybe museum to is on that list...

bi rite creamery

china town

only good things about that city....
    Runner Crew (48.6 miles Dopey Challenge -- Completed)
    Skinny to fat back to skinny crew
    Just say no to Carbs

squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squareznboxez has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cheers mate will pen them in to check out.

Originally Posted by Nonsense916 View Post
    Can’t help with spots to stay since I always get a hotel near mission or market. Food is good everywhere srs. Check out Fisherman’s warf/ Pier 39. Also Twin peaks is a cool sight seeing spot. Check out the ice cream museum too...it’s prettu entertaining esp of your tipsy. Goodluck breh

davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why are you visiting a city now known as San Fran s h I t co, San Fran crap co, San Fran poop co, where the streets of a once, beautiful city are literally covered in feces, and where homeless, heroin addicts publicly shoot up on those, same poop, covered streets?

I didn't think Alcatraz was going to be up my alley, but only heard good things about it so I will try and get a booking.

Cheers

Originally Posted by jubjubrsx View Post
    hope Alcatraz/maybe museum to is on that list...

bi rite creamery

china town

only good things about that city....

Registered User MyGhettoFantasy's Avatar
    MyGhettoFantasy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyGhettoFantasy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyGhettoFantasy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyGhettoFantasy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyGhettoFantasy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyGhettoFantasy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyGhettoFantasy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyGhettoFantasy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyGhettoFantasy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyGhettoFantasy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MyGhettoFantasy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by davidnc67 View Post
    Why are you visiting a city now known as San Fran s h I t co, San Fran crap co, San Fran poop co, where the streets of a once, beautiful city are literally covered in feces, and where homeless, heroin addicts publicly shoot up on those, same poop, covered streets?
    You're talking about th Tenderloin, phaggot.

OP, enjoy yourself, but stay away from the Tenderloin..the rest of the city is fine.

Oh yeah,bring a light jacket. The weather can be funky and different depending on where you're at in the city.
    "They don't understand my point of view, don't care about how I see things.

I don't see things their way and that's all that matters.

They attack everything but my defense because they don't want to hear my point.

They are busy populating my world with their ghosts and blaming me for the many little deaths of their lives.".

dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dogorman7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chithole /10. Would not go anywhere near downtown.
    High test crew

Suicide Girls Crew

Lucious Latina Crew

Reppin smackcity of piss son

davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000) davidnc67 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bring a hazmat suit, plastic covers for your shoes, and a surgical mask to cover your nose and mouth from the smell of human excrement. Enjoy your visit?

jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000) jordanair45 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any area near golden gate park is really nice.

Food is really everywhere, but check out Chinese food for sure, SF has the best.

Barebottle brewing company if you drink craft beers. But lots of good places to drink.

Ferry into Sausalito if you can, have a nice dinner/stroll around town

As far as activities, IDK if you road bike, but SF has some of the best riding. Along the marina there is an outside gym which is nice, workout with your shirt off, get a nice jog in, bishes be mirin.

I get tired of SF, you could always cal train down south and stop at little towns. San Jose, Palo Alto, etc. Drink on the train, hit up good along the way ,lol

I'm always open to meet new people, we could chill bro...no homo
    Last edited by jordanair45; 04-17-2019 at 07:16 PM.
    "The more I began to lift weights, the more I became addicted to the feeling of being bigger and stronger."

Cheers boys, yeh, well noted, won't be pushing to spend the coin to stay down town.

Originally Posted by MyGhettoFantasy View Post
    You're talking about th Tenderloin, phaggot.

OP, enjoy yourself, but stay away from the Tenderloin..the rest of the city is fine.

Oh yeah,bring a light jacket. The weather can be funky and different depending on where you're at in the city.
    Originally Posted by dogorman7 View Post
    Chithole /10. Would not go anywhere near downtown.

JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000) JIA is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Out of all of those hayes valley is best. The other two are too far from the center of the action. Bart is pretty useless within the city itself.

Alcatraz is boring af unless you like history. Nice views though.

Agreed on twin peaks, beautiful on a clear day. The best view of the golden gate bridge($8 cashless toll) is in the marin headlands but you need a car or uber. There are some beaches there too.

You can bike/run along the north coast from Fort Mason west through Marina/Chrissy field/Presidio all the way to the golden gate bridge and it's the most popular biking route.

Add lombard st, palace of fine arts, golden gate park(kinda boring), and cable cars(F line too). Those are touristy spots, if you want the real experience make some friends and head to fort mason or dolores park on a weekend and do some day drinking and socializing.

As for gyms, depends on what you want. There's everything here from acroyoga to Barry's. I like Crunch fitness although some of them are small af. The one on polk is set in a movie theater.
    Equinox has the best facilities imo.

As for nightlife... it's everywhere. Mission, soma(where I go the most, good for edm), polk, etc.

Food... no way anyone can help since the choices are so vast. Use yelp. Whatever kind of food you're craving, yelp it.

LASTLY, YES THIS PLACE IS DIRTY AND SMELLY AND FULL OF HOMELESS AND DRUGGIES AND CRAZIES. BE CAUTIOUS OF YOUR BELONGINGS, NEVER LEAVE THINGS IN YOUR CAR IN SIGHT. IGNORE AND MOVE ON, DON'T ENGAGE AND BE SMART. STAY AWAY FROM CIVIC CENTER/TENDERLOIN/HUNTERS POINT.

Enjoy.

Rice A Roni ain't the San Francisco treat no more! I left my s h I t in San Fran psycho!

Cheers for the good info mate, much appreciated.

Yeah just started road biking actually, so would love to get into it a bit while i'm over there. A perfect day for me i think would be to get some gym/bike/swim/BJJ in the mornings, have a shower, breakky and head out for a stroll for the day. Not a huge drinker/party-goer, but down to get some human interaction in for sure.

I'll reach out to you PMs man, appreciate the offer.

Cheers.

Originally Posted by jordanair45 View Post
    Any area near golden gate park is really nice.

Food is really everywhere, but check out Chinese food for sure, SF has the best.

Barebottle brewing company if you drink craft beers. But lots of good places to drink.

Ferry into Sausalito if you can, have a nice dinner/stroll around town

As far as activities, IDK if you road bike, but SF has some of the best riding. Along the marina there is an outside gym which is nice, workout with your shirt off, get a nice jog in, bishes be mirin.

I get tired of SF, you could always cal train down south and stop at little towns. San Jose, Palo Alto, etc. Drink on the train, hit up good along the way ,lol

I'm always open to meet new people, we could chill bro...no homo

Appreciate it man, thanks a whole lot.

Originally Posted by JIA View Post
    Out of all of those hayes valley is best. The other two are too far from the center of the action. Bart is pretty useless within the city itself.

Alcatraz is boring af unless you like history. Nice views though.

Agreed on twin peaks, beautiful on a clear day. The best view of the golden gate bridge($8 cashless toll) is in the marin headlands but you need a car or uber. There are some beaches there too.

You can bike/run along the north coast from Fort Mason west through Marina/Chrissy field/Presidio all the way to the golden gate bridge and it's the most popular biking route.

Add lombard st, palace of fine arts, golden gate park(kinda boring), and cable cars(F line too). Those are touristy spots, if you want the real experience make some friends and head to fort mason or dolores park on a weekend and do some day drinking and socializing.

As for gyms, depends on what you want. There's everything here from acroyoga to Barry's. I like Crunch fitness although some of them are small af. The one on polk is set in a movie theater.
    Equinox has the best facilities imo.

As for nightlife... it's everywhere. Mission, soma(where I go the most, good for edm), polk, etc.

Food... no way anyone can help since the choices are so vast. Use yelp. Whatever kind of food you're craving, yelp it.

LASTLY, YES THIS PLACE IS DIRTY AND SMELLY AND FULL OF HOMELESS AND DRUGGIES AND CRAZIES. BE CAUTIOUS OF YOUR BELONGINGS, NEVER LEAVE THINGS IN YOUR CAR IN SIGHT. IGNORE AND MOVE ON, DON'T ENGAGE AND BE SMART. STAY AWAY FROM CIVIC CENTER/TENDERLOIN/HUNTERS POINT.

Enjoy.

neilsabo is just really nice. (+1000) neilsabo is just really nice. (+1000) neilsabo is just really nice. (+1000) neilsabo is just really nice. (+1000) neilsabo is just really nice. (+1000) neilsabo is just really nice. (+1000) neilsabo is just really nice. (+1000) neilsabo is just really nice. (+1000) neilsabo is just really nice. (+1000) neilsabo is just really nice. (+1000) neilsabo is just really nice. (+1000)
    i work in the fidi and have lunch in chinatown and north beach regularly

the poop factor is NOT limited to the tenderloin... there are definitely days when i have to sidestep poop going to/from the office, particularly at night or on weekends... just watch your step, it’s not a huge deal but it is a real thing

if youre in the area id have some cioppino (i think it was invented in sf) at sotto mare

sotto mare is right next to my favorite pizza place in sf, golden boy pizza... its open late... prob go there once a month

if u want a quick 10 min cardio session u can climb up the filbert steps to coit tower and u get a nice view

for chinatown, go to the fortune cookie factory for 5 minutes to check out how they make it and a free sample

also in chinatown get some dim sum... its usually a family style thing, so if u want u can just get some from a small togo bakery... golden gate and good mong kok are popular

if its hot, ice cream at humphry slocomb is so fatty yet so delicious

Forever College Student CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by neilsabo View Post

the poop factor is NOT limited to the tenderloin... there are definitely days when i have to sidestep poop going to/from the office, particularly at night or on weekends... just watch your step, it’s not a huge deal but it is a real thing

if youre in the area id have some cioppino (i think it was invented in sf) at sotto mare

sotto mare is right next to my favorite pizza place in sf, golden boy pizza... its open late... prob go there once a month

if u want a quick 10 min cardio session u can climb up the filbert steps to coit tower and u get a nice view

for chinatown, go to the fortune cookie factory for 5 minutes to check out how they make it and a free sample

also in chinatown get some dim sum... its usually a family style thing, so if u want u can just get some from a small togo bakery... golden gate and good mong kok are popular

last time I was in SF it was just the tenderloin.

Can't imagine dealing with that chit in every part of town. holy fuk.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    Daenerys Targaryen is my 10/10 srs
    ₪ I was at DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    173 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 260 (PB: 270) /// S: 335 /// D: 390 (PB: 405)
    Basketball wrecking my lifts :(

Registered User WrestlingFan123's Avatar
    WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrestlingFan123 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hayes Valley is cool, next to the NOPA area (not to be confused with NOPA restaurant), great parks, cool bars, and one of the best bbq spots in SF will be right by your place

Sweet tips mate, thanks a heap, they all sound like good spots to hit up.

Originally Posted by neilsabo View Post

skateboarding is cardio deft0nes's Avatar
    deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deft0nes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    visited last summer ... alcatraz is cool, the beaches/mountain road across from the golden gate bridge is cool. I think the food is probably the best part, try the authentic tacos from La Taqueria or Guadalajara Taqueria

most overrated spots are Crooked Street and The Painted Ladies ...instagram models and wannabe photographers constantly blocking the roads and in your way. AVOID.
    TEXAS REPS

Ty men for the overwhelming response, you have delivered. This will give me plenty to go of for the week.

Decided to stay up in Hayes Valley - https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/2838...sts=1&adults=1