jrsmith25 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question about test/zma supplementing

The products say to take on an empty stomach an hour before bed time. I eat Pretty cleanly throughout the week, but on the weekends I drink a few beers at night and sometimes have the late meal.

Should I just skip the supplement on these days (seems pointless) or just take the dose anyway (also seems pointless)?

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can still take it. It's not going to have any different impact. It also won't have any impact on your testosterone levels.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz COUNTRYMIKE has the mod powerz
    Technically you can take it an hour before OR after your meal..
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    You can still take it. It's not going to have any different impact. It also won't have any impact on your testosterone levels.
    That’s what I was afraid of. I mean, that’s why I’m asking. Is it better to skip it that day if it’s not going to do anything? Or take it earlier when I’m on an empty
    Stomach?

NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jrsmith25 View Post
    That’s what I was afraid of. I mean, that’s why I’m asking. Is it better to skip it that day if it’s not going to do anything? Or take it earlier when I’m on an empty
    Stomach?
    I think he means, no matter when you take it, they won't impact on your testosterone levels.

Gotcha. So the opinion out there is that these products are pretty much placebos? I’m 37 now and figured it was worth a shot

NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Most supplements that are legal have negligible effects, if any.

IronIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronIdol will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Save your money for food and equipment.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NoGenetics View Post
    I think he means, no matter when you take it, they won't impact on your testosterone levels.
    This OP. ZMA has long been debunked to have any impact on hormones. The only slight exception being you're low on zinc, but if you take a quality multi or eat beef especially that shouldn't be a concern. ZMA is nothing more than a mere sleep aid, but at that can cause some users night terrors.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Originally Posted by LimaWashingtoDC View Post
    Surely this should read:

"They won't have any impact on your testosterone levels if they were already normal/balanced beforehand."
    No, they just won't do anything for them. No "supplement" will. If there is an underlying condition a physician should be consulted.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Virus and BS Free Jeff the Repper's Avatar
    Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jeff the Repper has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Came in to say exactly what MTP said, listen to him, excellent advice
    BS and Virus free