mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Signature Series review - Brithday Cake Whey and Bars, Creatine Mono, CLA, Probiotics

Hello ya'll. I received some goodies today for review. My review is as follows:

Signature Protein Crunch Bars – Birthday Cake Flavor

These birthday cake protein bars look like a confectionary treat (like something you would find in a candy store or pastry shop). The birthday cake flavor is true to its flavor profile (tastes like birthday cake). This exceeded my expectations in what a protein bar should taste like, because it was more like a treat than a dietary supplement to me. At 230 calories and 20g protein per serving, it’s not the best for someone who is calorie conscious or cutting (because they are addictive)– can stick to cans of tuna for that one. However, this could be great for someone on the go or as a meal replacement.

Signature 100% Whey Protein Powder – Birthday Cake Flavor

Just like the protein bars, the birthday cake protein powder is true to its flavor profile (tastes like birthday cake). The powder itself is a cream color and appears to have sprinkles in it. It was very easy to mix with mix with minimal clumping (I mixed it with water, in a glass with a spoon). Also, it was delicious, just like the protein bars. At 130 calories and 25g protein per serving, it’s more calorie friendly than the protein bars.

Signature Creatine Monohydrate - Unflavored

The creatine monohydrate resembled flour or baking soda. It was odorless, unlike some other creatine monohydrate supplements on the market which may give off a foul smell. The creatine mixed well with water and was tasteless with very minimal chalkiness (practically nonexistent). This could be a great addition to any shake.

Signature CLA Soft gels

The CLA capsules are Black/Brownish in color with a recommended dosage of 1-4 capsules daily. I did not notice any differences upon initial consumption. I will give an update if I notice any changes in mood, appetite, digestion, or any other variables.

Signature Probiotic Capsules

The probiotics come individually packed with a recommended dosage of one daily, preferably with food. I added this to my post workout meal. The capsule has a powder with a sand-like color inside. I did not notice any differences upon initial consumption, and I will give an update if I notice changes in mood, appetite, digestion, or any other variables.
    Last edited by mchabs; 04-17-2019 at 05:55 PM.

LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50) LaMartian will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Soooo any update?
    If you think hiring a good tech is expensive, try hiring a cheap one.

mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mchabs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LaMartian View Post
    Soooo any update?
    The probiotics certainly do their job, as to what probiotics are intended to do. It certainly increased my bathroom breaks.

As far as the CLA, I'm not sure if it had a profound long term effect on me.