FacePunch86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Uneven love handles/hips (check photo)

Hey guys,

So I noticed recently that my sides are very uneven, and I seem to have sort of only one 'love handle'. This really really bugs me because I train a lot (cardio usually at least 4 times a week, mostly HIIT with some steady state.) I do a lot of strength training as well, all calisthenic based such as push-ups, pull-ups etc. On training nights when I go boxing I also do sit-ups, crunches, Russian twists, planks, all those kinds of things to work the core and sides. I do watch my diet trying to eat healthy and avoid too much saturated fat and sugar, although recently I have to admit I have been slipping a bit as you will see. I currently weight about 71.5KG (157.6LBS) at 5'11.

As you can see, my sides are uneven and I sort of have only one love handle. It makes no sense and it bugs the hell out of me and makes me really self conscious because I'm required to take my top off quite often in front of others. Are there any exercises/diet or lifestyle changes that you guys can recommend to help fix my problem. I know it's not that bad but it really does bother me.

Any and all feedback or advice is greatly appreciated.
    Attached Images

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That will happen when you tilt to one side like in the pic.

Originally Posted by LactoseTolerant View Post
    That will happen when you tilt to one side like in the pic.
    No I'm not tilting, it always looks like that trust me

LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LactoseTolerant is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I saw the pictures you posted in your thread from a few months ago. Yes, you do have a tendency of tilting your hips.

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=176307621

It's very evident in your front facing pics.

I saw the pictures you posted in your thread from a few months ago. Yes, you do have a tendency of tilting your hips.

Ah yeah I remember that. So what do you think I should do about it? I don't know what I'm doing wrong tbh with you

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=176307621

This ^^^^. Nailed it. It's a "posture" issue.

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    This ^^^^. Nailed it. It's a "posture" issue.
    Doesn't really help to be honest

jonjonjon6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonjonjon6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonjonjon6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonjonjon6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonjonjon6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonjonjon6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonjonjon6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonjonjon6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonjonjon6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonjonjon6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jonjonjon6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FacePunch86 View Post
    Doesn't really help to be honest
    No one will notice that unless you tell them, I have slightly uneven shoulders and no one has ever said anything about it.

Originally Posted by jonjonjon6 View Post
    No one will notice that unless you tell them, I have slightly uneven shoulders and no one has ever said anything about it.
    I definitely notice when I'm in a boxing stance though you can see it from the side it looks stupid man. Thanks for the reassurance though but I definitely notice it when watching tapes of me boxing and that's how I even discovered it.

fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FacePunch86 View Post
    So what do you think I should do about it? I don't know what I'm doing wrong tbh with you
    This depends why your hips are uneven.

If it's 'cause your pelvis is tilted and you have on leg longer than the other - nothing, that's how you're put together.....deal with it.

If it's a muscular inbalance and your legs are the same length, it may be fixable.

You NEED a very very competent medical professional to tell you if it bothers you that much.

I've got hugely uneven shoulders from a motorbike crash and a badly healed clavical years ago. My traps are massively out of balance, my right shoulder looks like it's 2" lower than the left, but my arms hang even, my left trap is double my right trap.
    And no one has ever noticed, look at my Bodyspace pics, once you know it's plain as day, it's blatent even in my avatar. But if you don't your mind plays a trick, it tells you I'm not stood straight.

So, really, leave it. I'd be more concerned about the fact you could hide behind an 8 y/o girl if I were you
    Eat, train, put some size on....well this is a bodybuilding forum.
    I couldn't wait for success so I went ahead without it

Vilboulder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Another possible things that could have happened is that one of the joints in your hip got pushed up a little bit. There are three bones in your pelvis with slightly mobile joints that connect them, and what can happen is that if enough pressure is put on them, it can shift upward a little bit. This makes it so that one of your legs is functionally slightly shorter than the other since it raise the hips socket with it. It could have been caused by a number of things like landing one of your legs too hard, but it doesn't hurt enough for it to be super noticeable when it happens, which is what happened to me.

Luckily, if this is the case with your tilt, it’s a pretty easy fix. What a physical therapist had me do was some exercises with a foam roller (I’m not sure exactly what we did, you’d have to ask a professional) to move it back into place and it was pretty much instantly fixed. Idk of this is what you have, but I hope this helps.