mudlord1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gyms with decent equipment near San Diego

I'm new to the San Diego area and I'm having a tough time finding a decent gym nearby. There's Chuze fitness but they're kind of like Planet Fitness in that they don't, for the mos part, have squat racks and the like. There's Fitness 101 which looks kind of promising but might have outdated equipment. Then there's a Family YMCA nearby. They might have ok equipment(I haven't checked them out yet) but they're pricier and might have lots of children and old folks. Any suggestions within a 25 mile radius of San Diego State University would be appreciated.

DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DamonB82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    only gym I've been to in san diego is EOS fitness. I liked it, has an outdoor area and two indoor( two different buildings) areas.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #37 []---[]
    ──<//>─<\\>── BWTG Cluster #4──<//>─<\\>──