jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

JLSnyder's Signature Series Product Review

As you can see, my wife and I take our fitness lifestyle very seriously, so it was an honor to be chosen as one of the testers for the new Signature Series products. I want to give a big Thanks to DJ and BB.com for the opportunity!

I am a chocolate addict, however Birthday cake is my next go-to flavor, which added to the excitement of receiving this care package in the mail a few weeks ago.

As promised, please see my review of the supplements:

Signature Protein Crunch Bars

This probably should NOT be called a protein bar due to the amazing flavor and LOW level of sugar. I had to take these to work to keep my daughter out of them! I give these a 10/10 for an easy, very tasty on-the-go protein snack.

Signature Whey

Like the Crunch Bars, the Signature Whey is pretty amazing and hard to believe it doesn’t have more sugar. I make my shakes with vanilla almond milk, but I believe this will work just fine with water. It mixes very easy and I really just wanted to sip on it and enjoy instead of my normal routine of just chugging my protein shake in order to get it down. I give this an 9/10 only because I find that I get tired of flavor proteins, and I certainly don’t want to find myself passing up Birthday cake on my actual Birthday! Lulz…

Signature Creatine

I haven’t used Creatine in over 20 years, and I forgot about the extra volume in my muscles while training and the extra boost in energy. This Creatine mixes very well from the powders I remember in the past. It is tasteless and relatively inexpensive. I would give this 9/10 and will be adding this back to my supplement list.

Signature CLA

I would like to contribute more input to this one, but I really cannot tell if it is any better or worse than the other CLA's out there. I stay pretty lean through-out the year and I typically only run this in the summertime. Hopefully I can have something more to add after a few more weeks.

Signature Probiotics

I've never used Probiotics, so this one is also difficult to judge, but after taking this for a few weeks, I have noticed more consistency in my daily routine. 😊 I would certainly recommend this product whether or not you have any gut issues.

To conclude, I hope this was informative, and I will add to it as needed.
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Thanks for the awesome review!
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) jlsnyderTypeR has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thank you guys!

My family is officially addicted to Birthday Cake, so I just placed another order...and sending a few new customers your way!
    **PUREBLOOD FOR LIFE CREW**
    -- A e s t h e t i c s C r e w -- E x t r e m e D i p s C r e w -- M i s c C a r C r e w ---
    **2004 Acura NSX**2017 Honda Civic Type R, BADGE #357**
    **2018 BMW X5M**2020 Toyota TRD PRO**
    **Sandwiches are made in the KITCHEN......ABS are built in the GYM!**