samsrogers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Shoulder Injuries

So I've now had arthroscopic labral repairs on my left shoulder. Physical therapy went well this time and I was back in the gym slowly raising weight each week and focusing on form. (Surgery was in December) Unfortunately a few days ago I took a fall by accident and felt the joint pop out partially and back in right away. Felt like it got caught on the suture anchors if that makes sense. Has anyone here had the same thing happen? How long was your recovery (soreness and poor range of motion) and what stretches did you find useful?

TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheShadowMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Had a real bad injury in my acromioclavicular joint(AC) that gave me a good scare. I know it's not the same as where things happened with you, so keep that in mind. Anyway, invested my time into physical therapy for 6 months and pretty much just stopped lifting during that time - full on hiatus. When I came back I felt stronger, more capable, and the pain was all gone. Sometimes I think the best thing to do is just to give things time to rest and heal. Won't always go that way, but that's how it went for me. All the best on your recovery though, I know how hard it can be sitting on your hands like that. Be well.
    Back to basics full body routine: https://pastebin.com/5BgKgrMv

Training journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178059671&p=1598034261#post1598034261