Page 72 of 120 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,160 of 3591
    skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sooby View Post
    Bledsoe had some bad plays in Game 3, like that one time he tried to drive it into Gasol and that other time he tried a spin move and failed miserably, in crunch time. Hill is the far better option. I'll admit Green and especially VanVleet has been bad. But I think at the same time we're talking about a guy who wanted out the Clippers and to have his own team, literally got outplayed hard by Rozier last year and just talks a whole bunch of trash and comes up with stinkers and bad decision making. Guess I just don't really like the dude lol.

Siakam will be aight, he didn't really have a bad game, just other guys were stepping up that night and those were the guys Nurse rolled with
    My thoughts exactly.

I loved Fred in the regular season but these past 2 series showed good team defense with some size really makes his drives ineffective because they don't respect his ability to finish at the rim. He can still get hot from 3 and play hard D and make smart decisions in limited minutes though.

Both Philly and Miluakee can play big and it has also worn on Danny (though he's still a major plus defender). His shot needs to fall. This must be the worst he's shot in a long time as he's a pretty elite knockdown shooter. I absolutely don't want him putting the ball in the floor during crunch time. To be fair, I think he's pretty aware of his limitations in this aspect and doesn't try to do too much though once in a while a team will try to get him to do so & our offense has been so stagnant late in games that he does.

Subbing out Hill for Bledsoe with 3 or 4 mins left in game 3 cost the Bucks that game. I was ecstatic when they made that sub. Yeah Bledsoe has some speed and athleticism but he's out of control and can't shoot. Raps should do everything they can to keep the ball in his hands as there's a good chance it will end up with a turnover or brick.

Pascal isn't a model of consistency by any means (yet, he's still improving) but they didn't need a big game from him last night and I'm sure he'll look for his offense more when his team needs it. Dude was a great find at 27th overall in 2016.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    My thoughts exactly.

I loved Fred in the regular season but these past 2 series showed good team defense with some size really makes his drives ineffective because they don't respect his ability to finish at the rim. He can still get hot from 3 and play hard D and make smart decisions in limited minutes though.

Both Philly and Miluakee can play big and it has also worn on Danny (though he's still a major plus defender). His shot needs to fall. This must be the worst he's shot in a long time as he's a pretty elite knockdown shooter. I absolutely don't want him putting the ball in the floor during crunch time. To be fair, I think he's pretty aware of his limitations in this aspect and doesn't try to do too much though once in a while a team will try to get him to do so & our offense has been so stagnant late in games that he does.

Subbing out Hill for Bledsoe with 3 or 4 mins left in game 3 cost the Bucks that game. I was ecstatic when they made that sub. Yeah Bledsoe has some speed and athleticism but he's out of control and can't shoot. Raps should do everything they can to keep the ball in his hands as there's a good chance it will end up with a turnover or brick.

Pascal isn't a model of consistency by any means (yet, he's still improving) but they didn't need a big game from him last night and I'm sure he'll look for his offense more when his team needs it. Dude was a great find at 27th overall in 2016.
    Yeah, Fred just needs his shot to fall, it'll open up a lot more for him instead of the Bucks sagging off. Danny Green literally doesn't have any other offensive skill set beside shooting 3s. He just looks very awkward trying to drive it and make a play which ends up in a turnover or a bad shot. Defensively he's fallen off a bit IMO. Bledsoe has had pretty good numbers in the regular season but his decisions have just been awful these past two games. If Bud is still that stubborn I think Raps can take Game 5 easy.

Not sure if Pascal's calf is still bothering him but he's had some good games still. He was instrumental in Orlando and the Philly series. He's still only 24 years old, 3rd year in the league and relatively inexperienced in deep playoff runs. I think we expected way too much of him after the Orlando series.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah, Fred just needs his shot to fall, it'll open up a lot more for him instead of the Bucks sagging off. Danny Green literally doesn't have any other offensive skill set beside shooting 3s. He just looks very awkward trying to drive it and make a play which ends up in a turnover or a bad shot. Defensively he's fallen off a bit IMO. Bledsoe has had pretty good numbers in the regular season but his decisions have just been awful these past two games. If Bud is still that stubborn I think Raps can take Game 5 easy.

Not sure if Pascal's calf is still bothering him but he's had some good games still. He was instrumental in Orlando and the Philly series. He's still only 24 years old, 3rd year in the league and relatively inexperienced in deep playoff runs. I think we expected way too much of him after the Orlando series.
    I'd be curious to watch Bledsoe more and figure out how he got his buckets. Looks dreadful in a half court offense.

Giannis has also been on Pascal for much of the series so that explains a dip in offensive production.

notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Its pretty interesting that the Bucks usually heavily contest / deter rim shots and give up open 3s which aligns with FVV's playstyle... but his lack of athleticism is really glaring this series

Yeah Danny Green is meh. I think his jumpshot isnt very versatile which makes it easy for defenses to hard-close out on him and give up the drive

Bledsoe is borderline unplayable because he cant shoot.
    Having one non-shooter is fine (i.e., Giannis), but having a guard who isnt a threat just clogs up the lanes. For every 3 he misses, theres another possession which he completely throttles by forcing his team to play 4 on 5.
    Once youre in the playoffs, its not worth having average to slightly above average players as on-ball playmakers because you can just scale up usage for your stars (which may be why smaller guards are less scalable because of the lower burden they can carry AND how susceptible they are to traps)

I think Pascals clearly injured
    ★|★ Seahawks ★|★ Mariners ★|★

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by notWilliam View Post
    Its pretty interesting that the Bucks usually heavily contest / deter rim shots and give up open 3s which aligns with FVV's playstyle... but his lack of athleticism is really glaring this series

Yeah Danny Green is meh. I think his jumpshot isnt very versatile which makes it easy for defenses to hard-close out on him and give up the drive

Bledsoe is borderline unplayable because he cant shoot.
    Having one non-shooter is fine (i.e., Giannis), but having a guard who isnt a threat just clogs up the lanes. For every 3 he misses, theres another possession which he completely throttles by forcing his team to play 4 on 5.
    Once youre in the playoffs, its not worth having average to slightly above average players as on-ball playmakers because you can just scale up usage for your stars (which may be why smaller guards are less scalable because of the lower burden they can carry AND how susceptible they are to traps)

I think Pascals clearly injured
    Yeah Bledsoe is pretty unplayable atm, George Hill and Brogdon are clearly better options at the wing position. Bucks play a dangerous defensive game for having giving the Raptors the first available good shot (which is a three usually) early in the shot clock. But it's worked in the first two games because Raps kept missing them and it really allowed the Bucks to get into transition. It's crazy how when you start making shots those transition opportunities become more scarce. That's what it really comes down to if you are the Raptors, make your open shots.

Sucks that apparently both Kawhi and Pascal are hobbled and that OG is probably not coming back these entire playoffs.

notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) notWilliam is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah Bledsoe is pretty unplayable atm, George Hill and Brogdon are clearly better options at the wing position. Bucks play a dangerous defensive game for having giving the Raptors the first available good shot (which is a three usually) early in the shot clock. But it's worked in the first two games because Raps kept missing them and it really allowed the Bucks to get into transition. It's crazy how when you start making shots those transition opportunities become more scarce. That's what it really comes down to if you are the Raptors, make your open shots.

Sucks that apparently both Kawhi and Pascal are hobbled and that OG is probably not coming back these entire playoffs.
    yeah I agree with above - to make matters worse, Raptors, especially Green / Lowry, keep swiping at the ball after misses like idiots which led to so many fast break opps.
    I swear Green tries that playground pokeaway after a rebound EVERY time and then runs back like a headless chicken

digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) digitalchi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As much as i wanna see toronto in the finals, they would easily get swept. I think golden state will have a harder time against the greek. He is going to dominate game 5 at home.
    No soda crew
    Always pick 5 crew
    Time to cut crew
    Photography crew

mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000) mandarino is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by digitalchi View Post
    As much as i wanna see toronto in the finals, they would easily get swept. I think golden state will have a harder time against the greek. He is going to dominate game 5 at home.

Im not so sure man. Raps showing warriors the high energy ball needed to win, and warriors can do that 100x better.

Lmao at the real estate owned by drake. Wtf are people complaining about? Sure he is on his feet being vocal. So what? He is part of the fans, family, an ambassador, attraction for recruiting etc etc. Wasnt Iverson dancing with the bench last series during Philly wins?

ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ghostfacedup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by digitalchi View Post
    People are seriously ignoring GS's lack of depth and athleticism. It will catch up to them. Go look at how they matched up vs these two teams in the regular season, it was very apparent. Everyone is such a cotdamn reactionary prisoner of the moment these days. Both Bucks and Raps are great teams. Bucks massacred an extremely talented Celtics and made them look like amateurs.

anybody lol @ Bledsoe making first team all defense?

anybody think that the 2nd defensive team would body the 1st all-team? Even just from a defensive perspective?

ismelljelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ismelljelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ismelljelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ismelljelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ismelljelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ismelljelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ismelljelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ismelljelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ismelljelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ismelljelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ismelljelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

anybody think that the 2nd defensive team would body the 1st all-team? Even just from a defensive perspective?
    2nd team is better defensively and all around for sure. I’ve seen Gobert burned waaaaaaay too many times to be comfortable with him 1st team, he is a downright defensive liability in PnR. Might as well not even put him on the court against the Warriors. And Bledsoe and Smart over Jrue? No way in hell. Klay and Embiid are fine where they are. So here is my true 1st team:

Jrue
    PG
    Kawhi
    Dray
    Giannis

Good luck scoring against that team lmao. And that lineup has multiple offensive savants as well. 100% fire
    *reverse my boxers crew*
    *sleep standing up crew*
    *can still dunk crew*

GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GotNext is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

2nd team would take 1st teams lunch money, but if I had to point out issues with it ...

1. Kawhi to 1st team (yes, I get that he played only 60 games)
    2. Dray to 1st team (but this may be recency bias, because the old dray made a comeback in the playoffs)
    3. Pat Beverley fuking deserves to be on one of the teams (over Bledsoe definitely) ... and this is coming from a Lakers fan
    Banging in Hong Kong 2017, Europe Roadtrip 2018, planned: Mt. Kilimanjaro 2019. <- never happened, broke my leg, fml

~ Los Angeles Lakers ~ Eintracht Frankfurt ~ PhD crew ~ PrettyHugeDick crew as well ~ Philosophy crew ~

Originally Posted by GotNext View Post
    2nd team would take 1st teams lunch money, but if I had to point out issues with it ...

1. Kawhi to 1st team (yes, I get that he played only 60 games)
    2. Dray to 1st team (but this may be recency bias, because the old dray made a comeback in the playoffs)
    3. Pat Beverley fuking deserves to be on one of the teams (over Bledsoe definitely) ... and this is coming from a Lakers fan
    Kawhi wasnt really that impactful on defense this year.
    this is a RS award so having Gobert on 1st team is fine.

think some Indiana players got snubbed given their elite defense. replace Turner / RS players with Kawhi
    Bevs OK one-on-one with smaller guards, but he doesnt have the switchability / help defense impact to make it as a guard (Clips were a below average defensive team anyway)

Yeah, think they wanted to reward the Bucks somehow.
    Giannis and that scheme is sufficient imo

Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    People are seriously ignoring GS's lack of depth and athleticism. It will catch up to them. Go look at how they matched up vs these two teams in the regular season, it was very apparent. Everyone is such a cotdamn reactionary prisoner of the moment these days. Both Bucks and Raps are great teams. Bucks massacred an extremely talented Celtics and made them look like amateurs.
    i think the Raps have a shot, but have a hard time imagining how MIL generates enough offense against GS
    Theres extra rest in the Finals which helps GS depth issues; how really impactful is depth when BLopez / Mirotic will likely be played off the floor if KD is healthy?

Gstate has not been hurt whatsoever by playing small ball but if they're without KD either of these teams should destroy them on the glass and the Raps starting lineup shouldn't fare that bad defensively either.

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by ghostfacedup View Post
    Everyone is such a cotdamn reactionary prisoner of the moment these days.
    qft

i think the Raps have a shot, but have a hard time imagining how MIL generates enough offense against GS
    Didn't the Bucks lead the NBA in points per game at 118.1? And didn't they put up 134 AT Golden State back in November?
    DR. 3time
    Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    Didn't the Bucks lead the NBA in points per game at 118.1? And didn't they put up 134 AT Golden State back in November?
    how much of that came through transition and whats their transition proportion looking like in competitive rounds
    for reference here which includes DET blowouts
    MIL RS: 1.12 points per possession on ~21% freq
    MIL Playoffs: 1.09 points per possession on 25% freq
    FWIW, GS's RS defensive points per transition opp is 1.07 and 4th best in the league

If BLopez gets played off the floor, their lineup wont provide enough spacing for Giannis.
    Difficult thing about GS is that their best offensive lineup is their best defensive lineup; most teams arent geared that way and lineups tightening in the playoffs.

Just to note, their ORtgs in the playoffs:
    BOS: 109.8
    TOR: 106.7

those are below RS league averages; 109.8 is like Nets / Pacers level, 106.7 is 27th / Grizzlies level.

in the meantime, GS:
    LAC: 121.9
    HOU: 115.7
    POR: 116.4

in the end, offensive resiliency into the playoffs is dramatically different from any RS game.
    The only superstars that consistently demonstrate this has been LBJ / Steph / KD / Kawhi / Harden in the last 5 years or so
    Last edited by notWilliam; 05-23-2019 at 12:00 PM.

Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Orlando1234977 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    how much of that came through transition and whats their transition proportion looking like in the playoffs?

If BLopez gets played off the floor, their lineup wont provide enough spacing for Giannis.
    Difficult thing about GS is that their best offensive lineup is their best defensive lineup; most teams arent geared that way and lineups tightening in the playoffs.

Just to note, their ORtgs in the playoffs:
    BOS: 109.8
    TOR: 106.7

those are below RS league averages; 109.8 is like Nets / Pacers level, 106.7 is 27th / Grizzlies level.

in the meantime, GS:
    LAC: 121.9
    HOU: 115.7
    POR: 116.4

in the end, offensive resiliency into the playoffs is dramatically different from any RS game.
    The only superstars that consistently demonstrate this has been LBJ / Steph / KD / Kawhi / Harden in the last 5 years or so
    Actually their winning percentage in the playoffs is higher than what they had in the regular season (which led the league)
    I'll let coach Budenholzer figure the scratches.
    DR. 3time
    Wisconsin Badgers, Green Bay Packers, Milwaukee Bucks
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

Professional Toner WorldClassDBag's Avatar
    WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WorldClassDBag has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    first time since 97 that a Spurs player hasn't been on an All-NBA team. sad times boys

and no All-defense for Derrick, I really thought he'd get the nod. Oh well Derrick and DJ will be great next year
    S/B/D/OHP: 405/265/495/180

suf·fer Beau·ti·(ful)·ly

SA Spurs

WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WafflesBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    NY:Knicks-Giants-Yankees

beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Mirotic can gtfo... some other team can overpay that bum
    and that’s the bottom line

Danny Green pls

Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000) Iguodala is just really nice. (+1000)
    Danny Green is a waste man. Can't even make an open shot.

Registered User HandstandPushup's Avatar
    HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HandstandPushup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WafflesBrah View Post
    Lmaooooo
    ***Reinstate Namean Crew***

Instagram @vivala_ap

beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Middleton 4 points lmao he can gtfo too... this team is trash and Giannis is figured out lmao
    and that’s the bottom line

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    This game.... popcorn eating.gif wow
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

king kawhi

King mawfukin kawhi!!!

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Why can't Dame been like him....

Stepped up his game!

Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mikebuff is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Kwahi wants everyone’s lunch money....and drake is loving it lmaoooooo raps in 6

That dude in the stands was wearing a million bucks, lol.