Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saw a new local band last night, went from 3 piece to 4 piece according to whoever needed a beer apparently. What I thought was cool was that from what I could tell everyone played every instrument. Guy set down his Bass and the Harmonica guy picked it up, he got back and picked up the 6 string, it was seamless and they played everything from stones to green day.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just heard an ad for Ziggy and Steven Marley( dedication to their father tour) for July 27th, i think i will get tickets.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saw Joan Jett, Poison, Def Leppard along with Motley Crue last sunday, I gotta be honest and say the concert bored the fuk outta me. Joan did fine & Poison put on a good but short at 45 minutes set, Def Leppard was putting everyone to sleep and the Crue was just loud and unintelligible.

Next month we have Monsters on the Mountain in Gatlinburg followed by Airbourne in Chicago at a small club...that one i'm looking forward to a lot as they bring it fast & loud.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brought my 8 y/o to a local show a couple nights ago, featuring some friends of mine, from a somewhat-famous band in a couple of the bands that played. He got to meet some new people, got more guitar picks for his collection, and had a blast rocking out like the adults.

I think our next show is Black Label Society, on the Anthrax tour next month. I hate Anthrax though so we'll be skipping our early for sure.

Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Saw Joan Jett, Poison, Def Leppard along with Motley Crue last sunday, I gotta be honest and say the concert bored the fuk outta me. Joan did fine & Poison put on a good but short at 45 minutes set, Def Leppard was putting everyone to sleep and the Crue was just loud and unintelligible.

Next month we have Monsters on the Mountain in Gatlinburg followed by Airbourne in Chicago at a small club...that one i'm looking forward to a lot as they bring it fast & loud.
    My wife wanted to go to that, but thankfully the rescheduling landed it on a weekend we were out of town. I don't mind Crue, but don't care about the rest, but we never agree on music so it would have been a rare show for the two of us. Based on everything I'd seen of Crue the past few years though, I really didn't want to bother going to this. I did enjoy them in 2010 at Ozzfest, so somewhere between then and 3-5 years ago they went completely off a cliff.
    Lifting. Hockey. Headbanging.

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175144571

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Def Leppard was on cable at the gf's house and i too was bored.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The Red Hot Chili Peppers put on quite a show! I had a wonderful time.

Up next: Incubus and Sublime.
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bruce
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Saw the Chili Peppers at Petco last Wednesday night. I was a little concerned about Kiedis's voice during the first song... but then by song #2 he seemed to fall into place and sounded good the rest of the show. Flea, is still crazy.

They played 18 songs... they were all on point.

Next show is Dave Matthews Band in Sept and Rage Against the Machine in Feb.

Amateur boxer turned bodybuilder...

Hit me up on Sherdog.. TeTe

Road to 190@15% bf

June 2020 = 185 @20.5% bf
    June 2021 = 183 @18.2% bf

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xTeTe View Post
    Saw the Chili Peppers at Petco last Wednesday night. I was a little concerned about Kiedis's voice during the first song... but then by song #2 he seemed to fall into place and sounded good the rest of the show. Flea, is still crazy.

They played 18 songs... they were all on point.

Next show is Dave Matthews Band in Sept and Rage Against the Machine in Feb.
    Yeah wasn't Flea insane? I saw them a few weeks ago. How does he still have that much energy at his age??!!

I can't wait for Incubus and Sublime! Then it's Roger Waters...!

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Zach Brown this weekend.

Venue was not great, almost had to go BH on some tall stoned douche that decided to stand right in front of us for Chicken Fried.

$8 for a beer but they would give you as many cans as you wanted in a bag of ice, so paid $100 for 2 6 packs of ice cold beer, only venue I've been to that offers this, it's nice as you get your beers and relax without some BS about only buying 2 beers or whatever.

Show was amazing. Came on an hour late, but that seems common at that venue. Simple but beautiful lighting, big screen for people with bad seats, when he said "your turn" all 10k people sang at once and you could really feel it.

He has an amazing fiddle player and they did Devil Went to Georgia, I think I heard or read that Charlie Daniels was a big influence on Zach. His fiddle player played it until the final "Johnny" solo and Zach played the solo on his nylon string guitar. Damn, every cent I paid was worth it at that point.

If you go to see these guys, I would recommend getting seated and having a plan to stay there, they just go all out for 2 hours and they're done. I did dance with my wife and I wasn't the only one.

StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Took my kid to see Hatebreed, Black Label Society (Zakk Wylde, a lifetime favorite), and Anthrax this weekend. I've seen the first 2 10-20 times each, and very much dislike Anthrax, so we left early. Kid was dead tired by then anyway after a long day straight into the concert, but he did his best keeping up rocking and headbanging. Always a blast seeing other metalheads' reactions to him walking around like a concert veteran, checking out his patched vest, etc.

My wife was at the Kenny Chesney concert across the street, and with that came a drastic difference in fans walking around the streets. It was hysterical, especially the guys who asked which bands we were waiting for and wished they were going with us instead.
    Lifting. Hockey. Headbanging.

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175144571

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sept 8th El Mocambo, Toronto

Sue Foley

should be a great night, and my first time back at the venue since it reopened

Here with Billy Gibbons and Jimmy Vaughn in TX (see 3:20)

my fav song of hers
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

Incubus and Sublime were great!!!!!!

Sublime has such a fun, upbeat groove and Incubus had a lot more hits than I realized. Great night.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I saw The Black Crowes at Red Rocks last night. One of my favorite bands at a legendary venue. Neither disappointed!
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Saw Roger Waters at the Boston Garden in July and Brit Floyd in August. Going to see Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets next month.
    Jesus is my lifting partner.

Originally Posted by GreenWave1 View Post
    Saw Roger Waters at the Boston Garden in July and Brit Floyd in August. Going to see Nick Mason's Saucerful of Secrets next month.
    How was Roger Waters? I'm going to see him soon.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Hope you're a Pink Floyd fan from way back, he does a lot of stuff that a lot of fans might find kind of obscure in their library. He did a series on youtube during covid that's stellar, check it out, they're all like a zoom meeting but perfect.

Elton John is gonna be here soon, $300 for decent seats. I'm not gonna spring for it, it should be maybe $85. Stadium has only sold like 20% of the tickets.

GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreenWave1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I thought the show was amazing. Like Bando said, he does a ton of Floyd. First set ends with side two of Wish You Were Here, followed by Sheep. Lot of the Wall and Dark Side as well.

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Going to see Brantley Gilbert opening for Five Finger Death Punch this december. I haven't listened to anything Brantley has but do like a number of FFDB's stuff.....but I will admit there is a fair amount I don't care for as well.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

First set ends with side two of Wish You Were Here, followed by Sheep.
    Side 2 of Wish You Were Here is a masterpiece, Sheep, not so much.

My favorite album is the Final Cut and neither Waters or Gilmour ever touch it live.

Saw a top professional cover band and they were doing all this Animals stuff and didn't touch the Final Cut.

Going to see Brantley Gilbert opening for Five Finger Death Punch this december. I haven't listened to anything Brantley has
    I think you'll like him, new Southern Rock

Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Paul Kreul has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    might go see Dwight Yoakam at the local casino in October

I thought the show was amazing. Like Bando said, he does a ton of Floyd. First set ends with side two of Wish You Were Here, followed by Sheep. Lot of the Wall and Dark Side as well.
    Nice!

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Originally Posted by Paul Kreul View Post
    might go see Dwight Yoakam at the local casino in October
    I like his old school crooning voice, I would probably pay $25 to see him, anymore than that, no thanks.

Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    Side 2 of Wish You Were Here is a masterpiece, Sheep, not so much.

My favorite album is the Final Cut and neither Waters or Gilmour ever touch it live.

Saw a top professional cover band and they were doing all this Animals stuff and didn't touch the Final Cut.
    Agreed on Wish You Were Here. That was one of the highlights for me. Of the solo stuff he did, I really liked Deja Vu and The Bar. I was also surprised at how good he sounded.

You mention cover band, we say Brit Floyd a few weeks ago and they did a few songs from Meddle as well as Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun. It was really good.

I was also surprised at how good he sounded.
    These guys when they're young smoke pot, cigarettes and drink whiskey thinking they're voces are eternal. They're not. The smart ones like Waters take care of their voices which are their livelihood, I agree, he sounds wonderful.

You mention cover band, we say Brit Floyd a few weeks ago and they did a few songs from Meddle as well as Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun. It was really good.
    We saw The Machine, the oldest PF cover band, out of NYC. The founder, who was the lead singer and guitarist actually passed from covid a few months before we saw them. They picked up a new lead guitarist and the bassist took over main vocals, he was perfect.

The only light that shone through the whole show was directed at the deceased founder's guitar at center stage. Very touching addition to the performance.

xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Saw Dave Matthews on Friday night. Put on an amazing show as always. Naturally with such a big catalog I didn't get to hear a lot of songs I would have liked to.

Amateur boxer turned bodybuilder...

Hit me up on Sherdog.. TeTe

Road to 190@15% bf

June 2020 = 185 @20.5% bf
    June 2021 = 183 @18.2% bf

Seeing Airbourne in Chicago next monday evening.

Dave Matthews band just like xTeTe on Saturday night!

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stev0n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My birthday is tomorrow. And for my present to myself.

Some of the bands I will be seeing over the next 5 days:

KISS
    Alice In Chains
    Nine Inch Nails
    Alice Cooper
    Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Papa Roach
    Shinedown
    Rob Zombie
    Incubus
    Slipknot
    Bring Me The Horizon
    Tenacious D
    Lamb Of God
    Theory Of A Deadman
    Halestorm
    Evanescence
    Nothing More
    Highly Suspect
    Jelly Roll

And over 40 other bands
    Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King, Jr.
    I'm not saying I'm sorry. One day, maybe, we'll meet again - Jared Leto, 30 Seconds To Mars

~Distal Biceps Tear Crew~ 10/18/2018
    ~Former 300+lbs Crew~ Never Again
    9/8/14 - 325.0Lbs. (147.7kg) 36%BF (Omron)
    8/10/16 - 226.2Lbs. (103.2kg) 17%BF (Omron)