Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bando View Post
    I'm a fan of John Anderson. one of the guys I want to see that I've never seen. I would pay a lot for front row to see him.

Martina will definitely deliver, tiny Woman with a huge voice, just like Shania.

6 days out from Eric Church. I wish I could be more excited about it, but I just don't think he's a star worthy of $325 tickets.
    Seen Martina in Minneapolis 2 years ago for her Christmas concert, love her voice.

Originally Posted by Payton1221 View Post
    Years ago we saw George Strait and Ray Charles (not together of course), and they were both great shows but certainly not high energy or flashy.
    Strait was the 1st country concert I took my wife too, she was always into Alice Cooper, Crue, etc and she freaked out when George would shake his ass at the camera and the women would go nuts over it.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    George would shake his ass at the camera and the women would go nuts over it.
    I have a really hard time judging a Man as good looking or not. My SIL is in love with George and I really don't get it. He's kinda skinny and wimpy
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fantastic concert, Blake made it funny and all of the artists played their hits so it wasn't some slow slug fest show. 4 hours in total and it flew by, this was the last show on the tour and if he decides to reprise it at some point I would highly recommend anyone who is even a casual country fan to go.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The schedule for our home (indoor arena, haven't checked the outdoor one yet) arena looks rather thin with mostly domestic groups, but in April Bryan Adams is playing. I don't think it's quite my thing (have to look up some songs again) - was just a teen when he was big, but at the same time it could just be nice to get out in a crowd with a good atmosphere again. Really like this indoor arena with connecting restaurants etc so you can chill with some beer and food before heading to the main area.

Edit: recognized several slow songs they used to end our school dances with and gave us the only opportunity to ask a young lady for a dance...might be a nostalgia kick here.
    Last edited by steffo99; 10-03-2021 at 10:12 AM.

Originally Posted by steffo99 View Post
    The schedule for our home (indoor arena, haven't checked the outdoor one yet) arena looks rather thin with mostly domestic groups, but in April Bryan Adams is playing. I don't think it's quite my thing (have to look up some songs again) - was just a teen when he was big, but at the same time it could just be nice to get out in a crowd with a good atmosphere again. Really like this indoor arena with connecting restaurants etc so you can chill with some beer and food before heading to the main area.

Edit: recognized several slow songs they used to end our school dances with and gave us the only opportunity to ask a young lady for a dance...might be a nostalgia kick here.
    Bryan Adams was ok, had hits like Cuts Like a Knife, Summer of 69, etc....I'd go see him.

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bryan Adams was ok, had hits like Cuts Like a Knife, Summer of 69, etc....I'd go see him.
    Yeah, looking at those songs and previous concerts on youtube it looks pretty good. Pricing is about 100 usd, and looking closer at arena sections it seems 80-90% of tickets are already sold. Just need to think a bit if want a group of friends invited to share the thing. Almost always prefer to do everything by myself (I'm a weirdo I guess), but since those songs where a part of those school dances maybe it would be cool to share the nostalgia.

Edit: Just got myself a ticket, screw my friends.
    Last edited by steffo99; 10-03-2021 at 12:14 PM.

Attended Monsters on the Mountain yesterday in Pigeon Forge TN and I will give my opinions on the bands in the order they appeared.

Rhino Bucket, started out with the sound being a bit off but they quickly recovered and I loved their entire set, 1st time they have been together in almost 4 years.

John Corabi did an acoustic ser and was pretty good, he filled in for Vince Neil in Motley Crue for the years 92-96.

Pat Travers absolutely kicked ass, he was fukking fantastic and had the place jumping.

Firehouse, meh they have a fill in for their lead singer CJ who had surgery and this guy was fine but it was the same exact show we have seen for the past 2 years with every song in the same exact order.

Winger, they put on a good show but i'm not a Winger fan so I was a bit bored by them.

Tesla, a bit surprising as i'm not a Tesla fan either but they surprised me and I ended up liking a number of their songs, they played one thats brand new and I liked it quite a bit. They were entertaining as well with the set pieces, costumes, etc.

Registered User quicksand jesus's Avatar
    quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) quicksand jesus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Tesla, a bit surprising as i'm not a Tesla fan either but they surprised me and I ended up liking a number of their songs, they played one thats brand new and I liked it quite a bit. They were entertaining as well with the set pieces, costumes, etc.
    Tesla was one of my favorites. Saw them last around 10 years ago with Whitesnake ,Lita Ford and some other bands that I can’t remember . Maybe Firehouse was on the ticket as well.
    COYS!

Cancer sucks!

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

There's a chitload of talent in that band.

As for Eric Church last month I couldn't believe the size of the crowd, I don't think of him as a headliner who doesn't need an opening act. It was at a stadium and the doors opened one hour before show time, well that was a clusterfuk since you had to show a covid ID and go through a metal detector. Good thing is since they were so worried about covid and guns you coulda probably walked in with a bottle of Jack, should have done that since a double Jack & Coke was $23.50. The show was great, but I play guitar and sing and if I had his 5 guitarists and backup vocalists I coulda probably jumped in in a pinch. I mean the Eagles only had 4 guitarists FFS. Uber on the ride home from a sketchy neighborhood made me realize it's worth the extra $50 to stay walking distance from the venue.

My Wife loves him and was dancing her ass off, so that was really all that mattered to me.

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by stev0n View Post
    So excited for the next couple of weeks for my birthday...

Motionless In White
    Light The Torch
    Killswitch Engage
    Volbeat
    Atreyu
    Asking Alexandria
    Escape The Fate
    Sevendut
    Beartooth
    Anthrax
    Judas Priest
    Jane's Addiction
    Staind
    Korn
    Disturbed
    Mudvayne
    Metallica

and
    Snoop Dogg
    Epic list. I'm going to Metallica, I think I can still get in for fit for a king or August burns red
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

There's a chitload of talent in that band.

As for Eric Church last month I couldn't believe the size of the crowd, I don't think of him as a headliner who doesn't need an opening act. It was at a stadium and the doors opened one hour before show time, well that was a clusterfuk since you had to show a covid ID and go through a metal detector. Good thing is since they were so worried about covid and guns you coulda probably walked in with a bottle of Jack, should have done that since a double Jack & Coke was $23.50. The show was great, but I play guitar and sing and if I had his 5 guitarists and backup vocalists I coulda probably jumped in in a pinch. I mean the Eagles only had 4 guitarists FFS. Uber on the ride home from a sketchy neighborhood made me realize it's worth the extra $50 to stay walking distance from the venue.

My Wife loves him and was dancing her ass off, so that was really all that mattered to me.
    We were at the LeConte center in Pigeon Forge and its a huge venue with 2 stages so as 1 band was playing they were setting the other one up so we could just roll from one show to the next & us audience peeps would just move over 150'. Plus no metal detectors which was very strange since I cant recall the last time we didn't go thru one at a concert. All they wanted to see were tickets / wrist bands and we rolled right in.

We were at the LeConte center in Pigeon Forge and its a huge venue with 2 stages so as 1 band was playing they were setting the other one up so we could just roll from one show to the next & us audience peeps would just move over 150'. Plus no metal detectors which was very strange since I cant recall the last time we didn't go thru one at a concert. All they wanted to see were tickets / wrist bands and we rolled right in.
    We've been to festivals where the next act started in 30 minutes, on the same stage. Thing is they start with a washed up band or a new band with 1/2 dozen guitars to the main act with dozens of guitars and a stuff like a massive drum set floating on a cloud over the arena...I would really love to be a Roadie in my next life, see how that's all done.

Did you see Travis Tritt cancelled shows at 3 venues that required vax proof? Always been a hard nosed prick, sure his label is thrilled.

We've been to festivals where the next act started in 30 minutes, on the same stage. Thing is they start with a washed up band or a new band with 1/2 dozen guitars to the main act with dozens of guitars and a stuff like a massive drum set floating on a cloud over the arena...I would really love to be a Roadie in my next life, see how that's all done.

Did you see Travis Tritt cancelled shows at 3 venues that required vax proof? Always been a hard nosed prick, sure his label is thrilled.
    I'm fine with Travis taking a stand, someone has to be 1st & put their foot down.

Going to see Big & Rich in Biloxi in february, nice quick 3 day get away to some better weather. Afterwards in march we have Tracy Lawrence and Clay Walker in Milwaukee, Tracy is under rated and Clay hasn't had a hit in 20 years but it should still be a decent show.

StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Brought my son (7) to his first concert last month: Prong, Obituary, Black Label Society. I've been a huge Zakk Wylde fan all my life and my son has been listening to some of his stuff most of his now too, and he likes him a lot. Having this be his first show, w/my best friend flying out to share in it (lots of special history w/this whole thing) made for one of the best nights ever. We did the VIP meet & greet as well, which my son thought was too cool. He was rocking out and headbanging all night, and had lots of people commenting on how awesome he was. He was definitely a natural and can't wait to go to whatever his next show will be.
    Lifting. Hockey. Headbanging.

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175144571

we have Tracy Lawrence and Clay Walker in Milwaukee, Tracy is under rated and Clay hasn't had a hit in 20 years but it should still be a decent show.
    You can say that again, would love to see Tracy live.

StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) StinnerOzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    More nobodies in the grand scheme of things, but it's my scene...

Made a trip to see the Shadows Fall one-off (so far) reunion show last night, along with with some other hometown bands I grew up with and enjoy. Great time, but my best friend and I had been going nonstop for a few days so by the time the concert came around I was pretty damn tired!

Hopefully they're able to make a full tour of this, I know the metal community is itching for it.

Seeing Zach Brown Band in August, supposedly a great show.

DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DustinTheHuss has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I’m seeing TOOL in January! I can’t wait. This is concert #4 from them.

I remember when I first saw them in 1998. Sheesh what happened to the time!
    Make It a Great Day! Just call me Dusty. It's a Clown 🤡 World out there.

Christian Crew
    Positivity Crew

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    I’m seeing TOOL in January! I can’t wait. This is concert #4 from them.

I remember when I first saw them in 1998. Sheesh what happened to the time!
    Well? No updates?

Headed in a couple days to Biloxi for Big & Rich should be fun. And my wife said since I forced her to attend Rhino Bucket that I owe her Kid Rock tickets, so headed to Louisville in May for that show.

Wife and I attended a Billy Joel concert in 2019, didn't have real high expectations and my wife didn't even want to go. It turned out to be an excellent concert which we both enjoyed a lot. Billy interacted well with the audience and at times was pretty funny too. Once you get back give a review in my Concerts this year thread.
    I could have seen him at a tiny venue (maybe 500) around 1987, but he was still a local guy for us, think the tickets were like $8.75. It was kind of old peoples music as we were still in our teens.

Had another chance to see him around 2005 in a small beautiful venue (maybe 1,100) but they did a lottery for the reasonably priced tickets (I wanna say $42) and I didn't get tickets.

From all first hand accounts I've heard he's an amazing entertainer.

I could have seen him at a tiny venue (maybe 500) around 1987, but he was still a local guy for us, think the tickets were like $8.75. It was kind of old peoples music as we were still in our teens.

Had another chance to see him around 2005 in a small beautiful venue (maybe 1,100) but they did a lottery for the reasonably priced tickets (I wanna say $42) and I didn't get tickets.

From all first hand accounts I've heard he's an amazing entertainer.
    We saw him at Miller park and attendance was something like 41,000, and he did put on a great show. Much better than Big & Rich did, they were in the theater at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi which has about 1,500 seats and the place was probably a little over 3/4 full. Felt like it was a low energy show that got bogged down with some patronizing bs about the military and other crap. I paid $$$ to be entertained not to get a fukkin sermon. Played maybe 3 hits and the rest was just bs crap of theirs that nobody listens to, the standout was Cowboy Troy who actually had some enthusiasm that wasn't faked. Met him before the show as he was in the booth hawkin t-shirts.

Just got a ticket for Sting at this larger club type of place - should mean I can get somewhat close and also buy drinks (confirmed can get food and drinks at outdoor section). But got Bryan Adams to see first (April) at an indoor stadium housing about 12k ppl or so.

Last edited by steffo99; 02-24-2022 at 11:00 AM.

Shadow of Intent, Revocation, Whitechapel, and Cannibal Corpse next Monday \m/

Just got tickets for Alphaville on July 13 as they are playing at this resort/hotell type of place in Tylösand (hotell owned by Per Gessle of Roxette). I guess I'm making a mini-vacation out of it - got train tickets as well as 3 hotell nights booked at the same time. Alphaville was actually the first vinyl I purchased at 10 yrs old.

Last edited by steffo99; 03-03-2022 at 11:49 AM.

xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xTeTe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Billy Joel is next in a few weeks at Miller Park
    Flying to NYC to see him at MSG this month. It was my wife's 40th bday present... only over a year later lol.

Amateur boxer turned bodybuilder...

Hit me up on Sherdog.. TeTe

Road to 190@15% bf

June 2020 = 185 @20.5% bf
    June 2021 = 183 @18.2% bf

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Testament/ExodusDeath Angel next month, Maiden in the fall.

Hopefully a few to fill the gap
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

Originally Posted by Postmort3m View Post
    Testament/ExodusDeath Angel next month, Maiden in the fall.

Hopefully a few to fill the gap
    I've got the thrash tour on my calendar too. Gatecreeper just announced a headlining tour in May, and I'll be hitting that for sure.

djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by StinnerOzz View Post
    I've got the thrash tour on my calendar too. Gatecreeper just announced a headlining tour in May, and I'll be hitting that for sure.

Repped for gatecreeper

Just found this local group and may go see them in April , playing at a small club. Think I will have to check out, more often, what's playing at these smaller places as well.

edit: just got myself a ticket..
    Last edited by steffo99; 03-04-2022 at 06:19 PM.