Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Signature Series Product Logs

Leaving this here as a log of reviews for the signature series products. So far, I've tried the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough protein bars, Blue Raspberry BCAAs, unflavored Creatine, and Fruit Punch preworkout.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bars:

Pros:
    -delicious
    -good macro breakdown

Cons:
    -addictive
    -hard to eat only 1

Overal Rating: 10/10, probably my favorite protein bars yet.

Blue Raspberry BCAA:

Pros:
    -mixes well without clumping
    -seems effective for recovery

Cons:
    -on the sweeter side

Overall Rating: 9/10, only thing I would change is the sweetness

Unflavored Creatine:

Pros:
    -mixes well
    -no taste
    -no graininess

Cons:
    -none

Overall Rating: 10/10

Fruit Punch PreWorkout:

Pros:
    -mixes very easily
    -effective
    -doesn't leave you (or at least me) wired, overly jittery, etc

Cons:
    -on the sweeter side

Overall: 9/10, not too sweet that I wouldn't get it again.

Stay tuned for more incoming reviews on other signature series products, or updates on the ones I've already tried.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    New batch of signature series products to review so here we go!

Signature Series Casein Protein - Chocolate

Pros:
    -mixes very easily (stirred in a glass of water most times)
    -tastes great (like chocolate milk)

Cons:
    -none that I can speak of

Overall: 10/10, definitely one of the best protein powders I've had

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bars:

Same as above, 10/10, finished them off real quick

CLA

Pros:
    -fat burning qualities
    -smooth coating allows for easier ingestion

Cons:
    -large pill
    -serving size is fairly hefty

Overall: 8/10, seems to be effective couple with a good diet and other supplements, pills are quite large but go down pretty easy. Serving size vs pill count in bottle seems like a weird ratio

L-Carnitine

Pros:
    -small pill
    -seems effective, similar to CLA

Cons:
    -none

9/10, only leaving off 1 because hard to qualify exact benefits from the Carnitine only, as it's coupled with other supplements

Testosterone Booster

Pros:
    -libido is up

Cons:
    -3 pill serving size
    -pill coating is semi-smooth, but you can definitely taste the herbal ingredients both when swallowing and in burps later

7/10, serving size is hefty and pills could be engineered better, but overall seemingly effective.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."