JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Bodybuilding.com Signature Series Protein Crunch Bar (Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough)

I was lucky enough to get my hands on a few bodybuilding.com Signature Series products, the one I'm most interested in was the Signature Protein Crunch Bar. I also have a few others, which I'll be reviewing here in the upcoming days.

The Good:
    If all you're concerned about is flavor, you can stop here. They taste like candy bars. The closest I would compare them to would be a Twix bar but without that extra crunchy cookie. Otherwise, it's pretty close and it's pretty damn tasty -- honestly, maybe too good, because I tend to get a little suspect around anything that tastes too good and sometimes these snacks can be a little too tempting for me.

However, the macros here are some that most of us should be able to fit into our daily calories. 230kcal/bar, 20g protein, 9g fat (5g saturated, 2g monousaturated). 20g carbohydrates, and while you won't be able to fit these into a Keto-diet, the overall net carbs here aren't bad at all. Of the total: 5g of fiber and 3g of sugar alcohol, so we're talking 12g of net carbs. There are 5g of sugar.

The Bad:
    A lot about diet is context. With these bars, this is a very good choice to scratch that sweet tooth itch if you have one. If you can control yourself, having one of these after a workout, a desert once a day or a snack if you do that kind of thing or whatnot -- it's a good deal. However, if you lack control, as at times I find myself doing, this is a very delicious and tempting protein bar. While one isn't going to do any harm, eating two or three at once is going to rack up the calories and sugar cumulatively. So be careful!

The Ugly:
    There is a lead warning label on the back. Don't freak out, this just means, "We sell these in California", people. I saw one review on Amazon.com freaking out over this, demanding their money back because it was contaminated. No, it just means politicians and lawyers in California like to make you jump through a lot of feel-good hoops in order to do business there and this is one of them. If these have lead in them, then so does everything else you're eating that you didn't personally cook.

Overall: You can find these over at ****************** or, just order them from bb.com for less. The price varies, I believe, but it looks like it hovers around $19 for the box and I do believe that includes shipping. Roughly $1.50 a bar, which isn't bad at all.

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/b...d=BBCOM5430073

Some of you might be worried some of the reviews here might be a little skewed, but I am being completely honest when I give this one a 5/5 flavor profile. The Amazon reviews, which are detached from bb.com obviously, also rate it highly there. I'd rate it as good, but not 5/5, with the macro break-down, as the sugar as overall 12g carbs limit it but keep in mind this is not a Keto product or anything like that.

This is a good way to scratch the urge for something sweet and satisfying without jumping off the deep end and having oreos or a slice of cheesecake or something along those lines. It's priced competitively and if you include some kind of snack or bar in your diet, this is something you probably want to check out.
    Last edited by nics1246; 03-08-2019 at 05:36 AM. Reason: Removed Mention of BB.com competitor's sale pricing
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    The Good:
    If all you're concerned about is flavor, you can stop here. They taste like candy bars. The closest I would compare them to would be a Twix bar but without that extra crunchy cookie. Otherwise, it's pretty close and it's pretty damn tasty -- honestly, maybe too good, because I tend to get a little suspect around anything that tastes too good and sometimes these snacks can be a little too tempting for me.
    Yes, very tasty, I don't have a big sweet tooth so had 1/2 bar last night with milk and 1/2 this morning. I was asked to review and am actually not a big protein bar fan (prefer the powders.) The bars usually give me stomach issues but this one settled fine, just a little more gassy than usual.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Thanks for posting a review man!

Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kilama has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A bit late to the post I know... anyways I was considering trying these bars out from BB.com, but ended up not being able to order them because the shop site says it cannot be shipped to my state/province of CA. Does this have to do with the lead content you mentioned? was really looking forward to trying the bar after reading all the positive reviews...
    Don't judge, you were once a noob too