torentas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torentas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torentas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torentas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torentas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torentas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to include eggs into low-fat lean-bulk diet?

1 normal egg has 5g of quality fat and 7g of super-quality protein (many pros say it's the best and the one we should take).
    Aside of this, I am on lean-bulk diet taking around 2800 cal a day (400g carbs, 180g protein, 55g fat).

So if I eat my usual portion of 3 eggs (up to 5) then there is no way I can achieve the 55g of fat goal. I have tried, and I can make it for a day or two, but then the rest of the day all I can eat is dry pasta or bread or rise with low-fat yogurt.
    So I dropped eggs, but I know I am making a huge mistake.

Now, for the past 7 days I have been watching videos of some older pros (wining multiple worlds' titles) and they all talk about eating 10-25 eggs a day when they prepare for the contest. I do not want to go into discussion if eating so many eggs is good or bad (I think it's good), but I am not sure how they can enter 100-150g of fat and still get no fat. Some even say that eggs' fat does not count against your daily fat intake (WTF).

Can someone help me to include 3-5 eggs into daily nutrition without having fat go into the storage?

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Eating fats do not make you fat, eating too many calories makes you fat. You should be getting AT LEAST .4 grams of fat per lb of body weight and if you go over that, that is fine. Its all personal preference as long as you stay in line with your caloric goals
    “Other gyms use machines… CrossFit builds them”

torentas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torentas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torentas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torentas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torentas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) torentas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know that "eating fat does not make you fat" . I was asking how to "squeeze" this into my 55g fat plan. Are you saying that 55g of fat is bad macro cause it's not .4 (but more like .28) formula?

I set up this diet based on some calculators on the net trying to force body to reuse remaining .12 from the storage (does thinning my skin), while gaining lean muscle.

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Opting for lean cuts of meat and things like greek yogurt helps tremendously to keep fats low. On days you are in a pinch to keep fat low, eat chicken/turkey breast, skinless fish, whey, etc for protein sources.

Aside from eggs, what else are you eating to bring your fat cals up?

Get your fats to .4g/lb+ and pull from carbs till you get to your desired 2800cals.

What is your weight?

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by torentas View Post
    I know that "eating fat does not make you fat" . I was asking how to "squeeze" this into my 55g fat plan. Are you saying that 55g of fat is bad macro cause it's not .4 (but more like .28) formula?

I set up this diet based on some calculators on the net trying to force body to reuse remaining .12 from the storage (does thinning my skin), while gaining lean muscle.
    I am saying you want to get at least .4 grams of fat per lb and more is ok so you shouldn't have to squeeze anything in unless it puts you over your total calories
    “Other gyms use machines… CrossFit builds them”

Praises to the most high! Agreements's Avatar
    Agreements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agreements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agreements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agreements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agreements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agreements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agreements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agreements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agreements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agreements has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Agreements has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Simple, filter the yolk and you're golden.

PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Buy egg whites. The above posters have it right on you adding more fats into your diet. Why are yours so low? Don't even listen to pro's and what they eat. You choose what you like for protein sources. I personally dislike ton of eggs in my diet.

Originally Posted by Nedo View Post
    Opting for lean cuts of meat and things like greek yogurt helps tremendously to keep fats low. On days you are in a pinch to keep fat low, eat chicken/turkey breast, skinless fish, whey, etc for protein sources.

Aside from eggs, what else are you eating to bring your fat cals up?

Get your fats to .4g/lb+ and pull from carbs till you get to your desired 2800cals.

What is your weight?
    Since 55g is not much, I tend to eat only quality fat so it's basically: nuts, eggs and fat from red meat. And minority of fat is coming from low-fat cheese or yoghurt.

My current weight is 82.5kg. I tend to get 1 to 2kg a month of a lean muscle. So far, I got 1kg per month with this diet, with no change in the level of belly fat. Maybe I got more and lost the fat, but I cannot tell that.

So you are saying to increase fat level and cut on fat??? But with less than 400g of carbs, my muscle will grow even slower, no? As I have already been on a tight lean bulking (it's not like I am on 4k cal diet)

Originally Posted by Vandeman17 View Post
    I am saying you want to get at least .4 grams of fat per lb and more is ok so you shouldn't have to squeeze anything in unless it puts you over your total calories
    Gotcha. Thanks!

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    55 gram fat is too little.
    Recommended science based fitness & nutrition information:
    Alan Aragon https://alanaragon.com/
    Brad Schoenfeld http://www.lookgreatnaked.com/
    James Krieger https://weightology.net/
    Jorn Trommelen http://www.nutritiontactics.com/
    Eric Helms & Team3DMJ https://3dmusclejourney.com/

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Since 55g is not much, I tend to eat only quality fat so it's basically: nuts, eggs and fat from red meat. And minority of fat is coming from low-fat cheese or yoghurt.

My current weight is 82.5kg. I tend to get 1 to 2kg a month of a lean muscle. So far, I got 1kg per month with this diet, with no change in the level of belly fat. Maybe I got more and lost the fat, but I cannot tell that.

So you are saying to increase fat level and cut on fat??? But with less than 400g of carbs, my muscle will grow even slower, no? As I have already been on a tight lean bulking (it's not like I am on 4k cal diet)
    Carbohydrates intake does not drive lean tissue acquisition. Said acquisition is a sum of total calories, exercise, and macro nutrient minimums being met. (Basically)
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

I've increased fat level to 72g (0.4, instead of 0.3 as before). I will see if this will solve gas issues and if it will make additional fat around my belly.
    thanks guys for your advices

goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) goingcia has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why are you having issues with it? I have a two eggs every morning and can easily stay under my 60g/day fat goal.

Low fat cottage cheese is goat for lean protein. Add veggies/beans/legumes as sides for your proteins and you're golden.

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PuppyLife View Post
    Buy egg whites. The above posters have it right on you adding more fats into your diet. Why are yours so low? Don't even listen to pro's and what they eat. You choose what you like for protein sources. I personally dislike ton of eggs in my diet.
    How odd! I'd have it the other way round. Chuck out the whites and keep the yoke (yellow).

There is a similar quantity of protein in the yoke (actually per gram yoke has slightly more protein) but it has other things the white lacks like choline, iron and good cholesterol which is important for making hormones like the "T" one which is a taboo word on these forums. If you go a tiny bit over the fat macro as long as others are ok (especially calories) I wouldn't stress too much, "good" fat, can be good

TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My current weight is 82.5kg. I tend to get 1 to 2kg a month of a lean muscle. So far, I got 1kg per month with this diet, with no change in the level of belly fat.
    Sorry, but you’re not gaining that much muscle per month. The maximum a natural lifter can gain in his first year is 25 pounds, which is less than your low end guess and half of your 2kg per month top estimate. Anything over 1-2 pounds per month is fat or water weight. After the first year of lifting muscle gain is significantly slower than that.

Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    How odd! I'd have it the other way round. Chuck out the whites and keep the yoke (yellow).

There is a similar quantity of protein in the yoke (actually per gram yoke has slightly more protein) but it has other things the white lacks like choline, iron and good cholesterol which is important for making hormones like the "T" one which is a taboo word on these forums. If you go a tiny bit over the fat macro as long as others are ok (especially calories) I wouldn't stress too much, "good" fat, can be good
    While I appreciate the tasty yolk (I like sunny side up with a runny center), I use egg whites in a cut and bulk. The reason is because they derive almost 100% of their calories from protein. A regular egg only gets 35% of its calories from protein (the rest is from fat). The egg white for me is an easy way to get a bunch of protein for very few calories.
    S: 375 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    B: 300 pounds x 1 - 177-pound bodyweight 7/2019
    D: 405 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    OHP: 180 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    A great guide to nutrition: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001&p=1481919401&viewfull=1#post1481919401