AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Bodybuilding.com Whey Protein & Protein Crunch Bar Review -- Birthday Cake

Signature Protein Crunch Bar -- Birthday Cake

While I'm usually more a cookies and cream or cinnamon-based protein bar fan, this is one of the better Birthday Cake bars I've tried.

True to the name, you get a mixture of chew, crunch, and some more complex textures from the birthday cake notes they added in.

Sweetness wise, I would put this about on par with the Quest option, but I actually prefer this slightly because it adds the crunch element, vs a standard 'block' of homogeneous filling. I also appreciate that BB.com didn't add tons and tons of fiber here, while still keeping carbs to only 20g or so.

If I had to give mild criticisms, they'd mainly come down to ingredient choice. 5g of sat fat is pretty high per bar, while the 9g of general fat is fine; looks like the Palm Oil bumps the Sat Fat but a bit.

That being said, all in all, this is a really good bar. Better tasting than most, and definitely something I would recommend if you're a fan of the MP Birthday Cake bars. This one seems a bit less 'processed' I would say, and actually makes much less of a mess.

I'd give it a solid 8/10.

Signature Series Whey Protein -- Birthday Cake

Like most Birthday Cake protein, this is a sweet one. Pretty damn sweet.

For me, that's totally fine, because I usually go with non-chocolate options, like sweet vanilla or snickerdoodle if it's available.

Now, for me, I usually consume whey in Proatmeal form, but in this test I just drank it. It wasn't as mixable as a pure isolate but with 8 seconds or so of shaking, I didn't get any clumping.

It's not a super, super thick shake, but it does have noticeably more creaminess than a pure so.

In terms of accuracy of flavor... pretty damn good, really. In fact I'd say it hit on the 'cake' element better than most because usually these birthday flavors just come off as sweetened vanilla. BB.com did a nice job here I think.

I'd give it an 8.5/10
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    Thanks for the review man!
    Eat the damn yolk.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gxp23 View Post
    Thanks for the review man!
    You got it!

The creatine also mixes well.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"