Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    joe0460 is not very well liked. (-100) joe0460 is not very well liked. (-100) joe0460 is not very well liked. (-100) joe0460 is not very well liked. (-100) joe0460 is not very well liked. (-100) joe0460 is not very well liked. (-100) joe0460 is not very well liked. (-100) joe0460 is not very well liked. (-100) joe0460 is not very well liked. (-100) joe0460 is not very well liked. (-100) joe0460 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TrainBeastMode View Post
    So update..sorry for the late response. I was in Cyprus the last 2 weeks...it was as expected to be honest. I wasn't as lean as I could have been. I took 4th in Open BB and 5th in Novice Classic Physique. I did not place in the Open Classic Physique category. Surprisingly, there were more people in the Open Classic Physique at this show than BB. I knew going in that I wasn't lean enough, but I had worked hard to get where I was so I stepped on stage anyway. I went from around 245ish down to 203 which was the last time I weighed in the week of the show. I did my best to hide my weakness, but it wasn't enough. I learned a lot from this prep. If I had started with the low carbs from the time I got back from England at 6 weeks til stage time, it's possible I could have been lean enough. I waited too long to start and 3.5 weeks of low carbs wasn't enough. I know for next time that I need to go lower carb sooner than later and even though I was losing weight the first 12 weeks, it could have been better and I definitely had my macros off. Time for a little off season enjoyment before I possibly do a little winter bulking . Depends on my work and if we are moving to England next year if I decide to compete again. I may take the year off so I can compete in the 40+ categories in 2021. It was nice to get back on stage after 5 years away.
    Thanks for the update, and congrats on your results. Just stepping onstage is a major accomplishment to me. I appreciate people like you posting their journeys.

Natural Wheelchair Mr. O marinevet63031's Avatar
    marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) marinevet63031 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TrainBeastMode View Post
    So update..sorry for the late response. I was in Cyprus the last 2 weeks...it was as expected to be honest. I wasn't as lean as I could have been. I took 4th in Open BB and 5th in Novice Classic Physique. I did not place in the Open Classic Physique category. Surprisingly, there were more people in the Open Classic Physique at this show than BB. I knew going in that I wasn't lean enough, but I had worked hard to get where I was so I stepped on stage anyway. I went from around 245ish down to 203 which was the last time I weighed in the week of the show. I did my best to hide my weakness, but it wasn't enough. I learned a lot from this prep. If I had started with the low carbs from the time I got back from England at 6 weeks til stage time, it's possible I could have been lean enough. I waited too long to start and 3.5 weeks of low carbs wasn't enough. I know for next time that I need to go lower carb sooner than later and even though I was losing weight the first 12 weeks, it could have been better and I definitely had my macros off. Time for a little off season enjoyment before I possibly do a little winter bulking . Depends on my work and if we are moving to England next year if I decide to compete again. I may take the year off so I can compete in the 40+ categories in 2021. It was nice to get back on stage after 5 years away.
    Thing is you are already a champion. You brought an improved package from where you were. A win in anyone's book dude.
    *Cardinals, Blues, Chiefs, MLS *
    *PNBA Wheelchair Natural Mr. Olympia, Champion*
    *Disabled US Marine Corps Combat Veteran 1992-1997*