Closed Thread
    wittyfitty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Worried about relationship longevity

I’ve (21F) been dating this great guy (26M) for roughly 6 months. We’re both heavily into fitness which I am stoked about.

A couple months into the relationship,

We have a great relationship

He’s recently discussed stacking to help him get in shape for summer since he’s a body builder, but it concerns me how dangerous stacking can be.

I don’t know if I could be with someone who could die at 45 from sudden heart attack or other complications, especially seeing there could be kids or marriage in the future.

How do I go about talking to him about this in a loving, supportive way?

have advice to give a complete inexperienced person in this matter?
    Last edited by dj924s; 04-04-2019 at 02:49 AM. Reason: rules

jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000) jacemano is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm just here to sit in on what promises to either be a great or terrible thread.
    Lifting on hiatus, triathlon training everydayyyy
    HTC, don't @ me

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're breaking the rules talking about banned substances, and only gay men can really talk about relationships like that. There are a few females out there, but not many. Good luck to you.