davonmakou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davonmakou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davonmakou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davonmakou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davonmakou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davonmakou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davonmakou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davonmakou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davonmakou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davonmakou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) davonmakou has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I just had a BIG cheat day!

I just ate 8000 calories on my cheat day today at this buffet I ate so many cookies and unhealthy things but I’m worried to check on the scale right now will this be hard to lose?

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by davonmakou View Post
    I just ate 8000 calories on my cheat day today at this buffet I ate so many cookies and unhealthy things but I’m worried to check on the scale right now will this be hard to lose?
    It will likely take you several days or perhaps even a week or longer to make up for it depending how you are eating otherwise. Eventually if you decide to get serious about health and fitness you may lose the desire for cheat meals. If you are serious now then you need to figure out what lead to this so you can try to prevent it from happening again.

haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi Davon.

I did the same thing multiple times. Many of us have. And like you, we searched these forums and the internet for some advice or tips etc. After identifying my own habits of repeat cheat days and binging, I learned to cope in many ways. Not saying it’s a problem. Each time I cheated I was trying to understand the main thing: how fast can I get back to normal?

I picked up this habit of cheat meals and binging in October 2018 when my friend was doing it. And she loves food.

Here’s some things I learned and I hope it helps you. I’m not a professional nor trying to achieve any notoriety. Just giving you a list of things I gave myself:

1) you have to live life too. You already look good to your friends. A few cheats or binges mean nothing in the bigger picture. What your body consumes in a a few days means nothing compared to how you’ve treated it in the year.

2) it built me stronger every time after my cheat day. I felt good to binge and cheat. I learned I was restricting myself too harsh, that’s my personal perspective. Now that I allow myself to eat everything I stopped binging.

3) I started reading books when I want to avoid those food thoughts and it’s helped a lot! I decided to pick up biology, psychology and neuroscience books. It’s helped a lot in multiple ways to educate my own curiosities and to help me learn it’s good to have a healthy body.

4) remember we are a culture of extremes nowadays. Take that into your own context. And after identifying this, it helped me understand why I need to just let go.

5) I smoke weed when I get some thoughts of munchies and watch some education documentary. And if I get more munchies I smoke so much until I pass out.

6) the scientific proof: all those extra calories won’t be processed and will be stored in your stomach and intestines. Your imagine your body like an email box, some of that food will go to your inbox and junk box. Only way to filter it out is to not stress your body, drink water and continue life.

7) did you know your intestines produces 70% of your seratonin? Seratonin in your gut helps you digest food. The same hormone in your brain makes you feel happy and wellness. Another reason to not stress. More stress = digestive problems.

8) you could try some Neo-science approach. Get your bare feet on the ground, it’s called earthing. It will re-stabilize you. Burn that glycogen by fasting for just light exercise like your normal daily activities. First meal: fat! Your body will keep burning that glycogen and you’ll pee and poop the rest out.

9) you love your body more. I always remind myself when I shower and feel my body in the shower: this is one ****ing sexy vessel.

Conclusion: trust me, you want to poop it out. So don’t punish yourself at the gym. Relax, drink a lot of water. Maybe even fast a day. Drink some celery or cucumber or ginger juice.

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It’s one day. Get back on track and move on
    “Other gyms use machines… CrossFit builds them”

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by haideau View Post
    hi davon.

I did the same thing multiple times. Many of us have. And like you, we searched these forums and the internet for some advice or tips etc. After identifying my own habits of repeat cheat days and binging, i learned to cope in many ways. Not saying it’s a problem. Each time i cheated i was trying to understand the main thing: How fast can i get back to normal?

I picked up this habit of cheat meals and binging in october 2018 when my friend was doing it. And she loves food.

Here’s some things i learned and i hope it helps you. I’m not a professional nor trying to achieve any notoriety. Just giving you a list of things i gave myself:

1) you have to live life too. You already look good to your friends. A few cheats or binges mean nothing in the bigger picture. What your body consumes in a a few days means nothing compared to how you’ve treated it in the year.

2) it built me stronger every time after my cheat day. I felt good to binge and cheat. I learned i was restricting myself too harsh, that’s my personal perspective. Now that i allow myself to eat everything i stopped binging.

3) i started reading books when i want to avoid those food thoughts and it’s helped a lot! I decided to pick up biology, psychology and neuroscience books. It’s helped a lot in multiple ways to educate my own curiosities and to help me learn it’s good to have a healthy body.

4) remember we are a culture of extremes nowadays. Take that into your own context. And after identifying this, it helped me understand why i need to just let go.

5) i smoke weed when i get some thoughts of munchies and watch some education documentary. And if i get more munchies i smoke so much until i pass out.

6) the scientific proof: All those extra calories won’t be processed and will be stored in your stomach and intestines. your imagine your body like an email box, some of that food will go to your inbox and junk box. only way to filter it out is to not stress your body, drink water and continue life.

7) did you know your intestines produces 70% of your seratonin? Seratonin in your gut helps you digest food. The same hormone in your brain makes you feel happy and wellness. Another reason to not stress. More stress = digestive problems.

8) you could try some neo-science approach. Get your bare feet on the ground, it’s called earthing. It will re-stabilize you. Burn that glycogen by fasting for just light exercise like your normal daily activities. First meal: Fat! Your body will keep burning that glycogen and you’ll pee and poop the rest out.

9) you love your body more. I always remind myself when i shower and feel my body in the shower: This is one ****ing sexy vessel.

Conclusion: Trust me, you want to poop it out. So don’t punish yourself at the gym. Relax, drink a lot of water. Maybe even fast a day. Drink some celery or cucumber or ginger juice.
    Thnx for the Lol...
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hahahahahah that's great! I'm sure not being able to eat for a few days should help the weight loss cause

haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) haideau has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Vandeman17 View Post
    It’s one day. Get back on track and move on
    I hated when people would post this when I binged. It’s a man’s response.

I hope you found inspiration from my post and not turned off by these men posting “suck it up and get up” type of messages. It’s such a bro and muscle type of response. When you’re dealing with an emotional/mental thing you don’t want to these messages.

Originally Posted by boo99 View Post
    Thnx for the Lol...
    You’re welcome.

augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) augmentedashe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    But did you die, OP??

adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adigiro1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    good for you, enjoy it! If he is still alive more power to him
    NC Crew
    Busch Light Crew
    Hard Part Crew
    chong my fking dong crew
    pureblood crew

Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ghawk21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I hope you found inspiration from my post and not turned off by these men posting “suck it up and get up” type of messages. It’s such a bro and muscle type of response. When you’re dealing with an emotional/mental thing you don’t want to these messages.
    It was a one time thing, not a recurring problem... Get back on track is exactly what he should do. If it becomes a recurring issue then you can start your armchair psychology with OP
    Bench: 365
    Squat: 495
    Deadlift: 535

Refrigerator Lover

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

So the better thing to do when dealing with emotional eating issues is to smoke so much weed you pass out?

boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) boo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

But those messages are the best course of action in dealing with that

Learn, adapt/adjust, move on
    NASM CPT

IG: jeff.galanzzi

-----------------------------
    RIP my friend D4K

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Where did he say it was an emotional or mental thing? He said he ate a bunch of food one day. quit your bogus advice

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vandeman17 View Post
    Where did he say it was an emotional or mental thing? He said he ate a bunch of food one day. quit your bogus advice
    While I definitely agree it's not a classic 'binge' by the sounds of it, it does seem like he harbors some emotional responses to it given his fear of the scale, etc...

Then again I'm kind of unsure how he'd know it was 8000 calories...
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    While I definitely agree it's not a classic 'binge' by the sounds of it, it does seem like he harbors some emotional responses to it given his fear of the scale, etc...

Then again I'm kind of unsure how he'd know it was 8000 calories...
    I see it as a knee jerk reaction by someone who doesn't have a good grasp of calories and how the body works so they thought they had nullified some work. If there was more to it, I apologize for not being more sensitive to that but I still stand by my statement that it was one binge day. Can't take it back so learn from it, move on and things will be just fine.

NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NoGenetics is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Have you considered you may have an unhealthy relationship with food?