Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    calvesbr0 is a name known to all. (+5000) calvesbr0 is a name known to all. (+5000) calvesbr0 is a name known to all. (+5000) calvesbr0 is a name known to all. (+5000) calvesbr0 is a name known to all. (+5000) calvesbr0 is a name known to all. (+5000) calvesbr0 is a name known to all. (+5000) calvesbr0 is a name known to all. (+5000) calvesbr0 is a name known to all. (+5000) calvesbr0 is a name known to all. (+5000) calvesbr0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    Worst drowning video I saw was the dude who for some reason wanted some driftwood, couldn't swim, jumped in anyway, started drowning, and then the good samaritan jumps in to help...and gets pulled down by the guy who couldn't swim.

It was pretty hard to watch (video cuts out before they go down, but the full version is available elsewhere).

Horrifying moment two men are sucked to their deaths by strong currents in US river as onlookers film rather than help
    cot damn that's sad af

Originally Posted by DSTEE View Post
    "he was reportedly performing the stunts in order to raise money to care for his parents"

thats sad mang
    that's a sad one too, but can't say that kid wasn't playing with fire. climbing skyscrapers with no equipment and purposely hanging on with 1 hand.. I mean, yikes. poor kid, but doing chit like that you're pretty much flirting with death

Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sicknotz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I should be dead tbh - went Bali as a teen and went scuba diving.

There was just 2 of us that went with the instructor.

The Scuba business asked my experience and I told them I have never Scuba dived before, no experience whatsoever.

The other guy had been a few times, so I guess they decided to take us out in the fkn limited visibility Ocean.

Needless to say my anxiety was pumping outta control, I tried to stay calm but even those first few breaths underwater were terrifying.

The guy was good, stuck with me most the time but I literally knew nothing down there. Didn't even know how to get back to the surface. I think there was a red button or something he came and pressed and suddenly I could float back up?

Anyway, I'm still alive, or am I? I don't even know anymore.
    *engaged crew*
    *Phenibut Crew*
    *old af and out of the loop crew*

DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This entire thread is terrifying...just thought I’d drop this vid for y’all

Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 11lemon11 View Post
    the worst of those videos is the cave explorer who got stuck in a hole while upside down, they couldn't free him and he slowly died with people literally right next to him
    I read about that when I went down a Youtube rabbit hole of cave exploring. Absolutely horrific.

Originally Posted by DrFeeIGood View Post
    This entire thread is terrifying...just thought I’d drop this vid for y’all

Honestly, you've got to be mentally ill to do that willingly.
    5'11"
    190lbs
    Liberal
    Atheist
    Metalhead
    HTC

Facemelting ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Z5EULXr-g

bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000) bretmarathon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 401Delta View Post
    Most recreational divers don't exceed the bottom time for the depth they're going to and don't need to decompress, though.

On a side note, I dove the Marianas trench before ...clearest water I've ever been in. You could look over the side of the boat and see the bottom at 200' (the depth surrounding the actual trench).

I went down a bit past 200' on the shelf and could still see down another couple hundred feet before it disappeared into blue. Not much out there, but still a good time.
    That's amazing.

My best dives were in the British Virgin Islands where I dove The Rhone, a huge shipwreck, and in Bonaire in the ABC islands.

MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrQuint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dan_S View Post
    Worst drowning video I saw was the dude who for some reason wanted some driftwood, couldn't swim, jumped in anyway, started drowning, and then the good samaritan jumps in to help...and gets pulled down by the guy who couldn't swim.

It was pretty hard to watch (video cuts out before they go down, but the full version is available elsewhere).

Horrifying moment two men are sucked to their deaths by strong currents in US river as onlookers film rather than help
    If it’s the video I’m thinking of it happened not too far from where I work and people drown in that same area pretty much once a year or so. The current is no joke there
    Here's to swimmin' with bow-legged women.
    Vybz Kartel crew

Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voluspa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by calvesbr0 View Post
    climbing skyscrapers with no equipment and purposely hanging on with 1 hand.. I mean, yikes. poor kid, but doing chit like that you're pretty much flirting with death
    Way more than flirting with death

Its not a question of if but when
    Im not gay but $20 is $20 (no homo)

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is one of those cases where someone believes that they know all there is to know about something and lets their guard down.

Originally Posted by fishnbrah View Post
    watched it, looks fake af. how do they drown in the same spot theyre standing waste deep in
    All logic and instincts go out the window when you panic. It might be fake, but I'm sure something like this has happened many, many times.
    The Lord of the Cave Federation

"Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer

"God your dunce." - Swept

LSU Tigers/New Orleans Saints/Washington Nationals

OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Burgerbuger View Post
    Who the hell is this Omar guy? The guy has dived in it hundreds of time. Alpha as fuk
    Master of his craft.

'Two such adventurers were Irish technical divers Conor O’Regan and Martin Gara. The deep came calling before either turned 25. Their bodies were found locked in an embrace 102 metres deep into Dahab’s infamous Blue Hole.

Tarek Omar still remembers it like it was yesterday – his first of many ‘missions’, as he likes to refer to those dives for which the purpose is to recover the dead bodies of fellow divers. ‘The Elder Diver', as he has come to be known, has dived the Blue Hole for almost 20 years, even emerging with a title, one time, after a record-breaking 209-metre dive. “I know it like my kitchen,” he says casually between sips of Bedouin tea.'

He has the nickname 'The Bone Collector' in the area according to another article, since he does basically all of the corpse rescue missions. The area is littered with memorials of the dead. Balls of steel for sure but since he has done it so many times he could probably make his way through the arch blind.

I'll pass.
    'How many coincidences until mathematically impossible?' - Q

Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chezdon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 1QWIK7 View Post

Even if you're not a fan at all about this stuff, i think this video would definitely entertain and inform. It's phucking cool.
    Strange that aeroplanes fly at the same height that the known ocean floor is deep.
    5'11"
    190lbs
    Liberal
    Atheist
    Metalhead
    HTC

Facemelting ----> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_Z5EULXr-g

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's still hard to watch, that and of course the cave diving death. What's worse is that it was a rescuer going to help retrieve the body of a dead diver. He panics after he cuts the body away and all the lining traps him. I wouldn't even go into caves that narrow let alone underwater. I always find timeline between return and no return the most eerie/oddly luring part; how in an instant everything is changed, thinking what could have been done differently during the previous chains of events leading to this moment.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AltarOfPlagues has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    i only fuk with swimmin pools and boogie boarding
    hello everyone. im coming directly to you fer ask a quick favor.

EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EnderG60 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That fuggin hole is 100 meters deep! You need massive amounts of specialized equipment and training to hit that depth. Thats not even scuba depths, thats rebreather depths and hours of waiting to come back up.

This is a clear cut case of an idiot succumbing to his own stupidity.

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuk diving. I am actually certified.
    Fuk it.

I only dive in those plastic kiddie pools now.
    Butt-Naked Wonder, Big Brother Thunder and the Master Blaster.
    Peeping Thomas the Train crew
    Duck Sick crew
    Mortal Enema crew
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 11lemon11 View Post
    the worst of those videos is the cave explorer who got stuck in a hole while upside down, they couldn't free him and he slowly died with people literally right next to him
    That one was bad, but I thought the dude falling feet first into the industrial meat grinder was the worst.
    I call it "Celebration". It's sexual, and violent...

New Jersey Crew (732)

CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CementPizza has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by golfpants View Post
    that one was bad, but i thought the dude falling feet first into the industrial meat grinder was the worst.

wtf???
    Butt-Naked Wonder, Big Brother Thunder and the Master Blaster.
    Peeping Thomas the Train crew
    Duck Sick crew
    Mortal Enema crew
    https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Kitchen-Dining-Potholders/zgbs/kitchen/678537011

GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GolfPants has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CementPizza View Post
    wtf???
    I call it "Celebration". It's sexual, and violent...

New Jersey Crew (732)

Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember a thread saying under water pipe cutting was the most dangerous job
    An animation showed that if they cut a hole or something the difference in pressure would suck in like an entire
    Ocean
    Basically your whole body can get sucked into a one foot wide hole immediately basically your body gets shredded instantly
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice

DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrFeeIGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fit1NYC View Post
    An animation showed that if they cut a hole or something the difference in pressure would suck in like an entire
    Ocean
    Basically your whole body can get sucked into a one foot wide hole immediately basically your body gets shredded instantly
    Yea it’s called Delta P. Scary stuff.

mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mkpat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yea it’s called Delta P. Scary stuff.

Wow, I am not near as motivated to get into diving as I once was.

The ability to overcome hopelessness and despair will determine your success. Pain is not your biggest battle. - Killing Lions

-Killer of threads VP
    -Socially inept
    -#1 trier
    -Appreciates a good conspiracy theory

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Swimming under an enemy ship to plant a disabling device would probably be a close second .
    #istandwithkyle

OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000) OneLegSquats is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EoR View Post
    It's still hard to watch, that and of course the cave diving death. What's worse is that it was a rescuer going to help retrieve the body of a dead diver. He panics after he cuts the body away and all the lining traps him. I wouldn't even go into caves that narrow let alone underwater. I always find timeline between return and no return the most eerie/oddly luring part; how in an instant everything is changed, thinking what could have been done differently during the previous chains of events leading to this moment.
    Its the sounds he makes, his lack of visibility, and just imagining myself in that moment when I realise that I'm done for makes it probably the worst video ive ever seen as I said in the OP. Ive visited Liveleak etc which has some visually disturbing videos, but this is more a mental thing since I hate water anyway.
    I wonder, if his camera broke the morning of the dive, would he have been so reckless? I get the impression he was so persistent purely because he wanted to film the arch.
    This is the year 2000 when not everyone has a helmet camera in a decent resolution for the time. Maybe no one had yet filmed it and he wanted to be the first.
    If thats the case he is basically one of the 'pioneers' in reckless footage for views/money.

I found this more recent event:

This is a guy who finds whirlpools then films himself messing around them. His friend is recording, a few times throughout the video the friend says, 'I think you've got enough there', meaning the footage. But this idiot in the horse mask (he used as a prop to get more views) tempts fate 1 too many times. His filming had all wrapped but he decided, just before he leaves, to dive under with the camera and get some underwater shots of the whirlpool.
    It then sucks him down and he drowns. If only he stopped, its as if his friend sensed it was all going to go wrong.

'How did your son die?'

'Drowned spinning around a whirlpool with a horse mask on'.

Darwinism.
    'How many coincidences until mathematically impossible?' - Q

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what a ****ty way to go

just 5 min ago he was happily floating at the surface. fuark

i almost killed myself snowboarding years ago so here's a list of things i will never, ever do:

-deep sea diving
    -climb a fuking mountain
    -snowboard off trail

Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fit1NYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Swimming under an enemy ship to plant a disabling device would probably be a close second .
    That probably happens way less often though
    Any posts made are purely fictional in nature and by no means is anything I say to be taken seriously. Any and all pictures I post are pictures widely available on the internet and any discussions I am involved in are purely hypothetical or are commentary in nature and should not constitute advice or be considered advice

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That probably happens way less often though
    Yes, it's been a minute. We regularly search our own ships for devices, though, which is also eventful (water intakes, etc).
    #istandwithkyle

Yes, it's been a minute. We regularly search our own ships for devices, though, which is also eventful (water intakes, etc).
    Tell us some more stories. Do you have any Delta P stories?

Tell us some more stories. Do you have any Delta P stories?
    No Delta P stories, but I have seen some gruesome sh*t. When an explosive goes off in the water it creates a shock wave since water doesn't easily compress, so even a small amount of explosives can be deadly far away in the water (as opposed to on land where the air will compress resulting in a blast wave that might only knock you down).

One memorable incident was an eyeball popping out and dangling on the outside of a guy's face (among other injuries he sustained, though he did survive).
    #istandwithkyle

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Scarrdbutsmartr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been diving for over 30 years and the only close calls I've seen are due to breaking the "rules", being poorly trained or too much reliance on dive computers..

If you plan the dive with dive tables and then dive the plan there is very little risk. 90% of the current generation of divers cant run dive tables. In addition the instructors these days are "cup cakes" they will not actively fail a system of their dive students in a real dive situation to ensure they can react without panic.

Its simply too easy to get certified these days...

Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vrykul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jesus fukin christ this thread triggered morbid curiousity and i had to go and read stories and watch videos about delta P

Physics are fuking scary brahs, im staying on the ground for now

jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000) jimberee is just really nice. (+1000)
    He didn't drown in whirlpool he got sucked through a tiny ****ing pipe his body was mush