Thread: workout for abs

NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Post workout for abs

I want to make my abs and my waist look thicker, what should I do to make it more thick and wider
    Attached Images

NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NinaB55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What program are you currently following, OP?

I am only asking because from your picture, your abs should be the least of your worries.

Instead of focusing on abs, why don’t you follow a progressive lifting program so your whole body will grow?

There are lots of suitable programs in the workout program section.

All the best.

alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50) alexincabo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Weighted movements for sure, abs are just another muscle group

Originally Posted by NHPking View Post
    I want to make my abs and my waist look thicker, what should I do to make it more thick and wider

TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NinaB55 View Post

I am only asking because from your picture, your abs should be the least of your worries.

Instead of focusing on abs, why don’t you follow a progressive lifting program so your whole body will grow?

All the best.
    This x10.
    S: 375 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    B: 300 pounds x 1 - 177-pound bodyweight 7/2019
    D: 405 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    OHP: 180 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    A great guide to nutrition: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001&p=1481919401&viewfull=1#post1481919401

NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NHPking has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by NinaB55 View Post

All the best.
    Im afraid of my abs and waist are too thin compare to the chest , shoulder and arms . it looks weird for me

BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BenMcLeodNZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    High rep easy stuff like flat sit-ups, then moderate difficulty moderate reps such as incline sit-ups, then a few reps of hard weighted sit-up work and finish them off with leg raises.
    That will hit every muscle fiber if you work really hard, abs are pretty unpleasant to train but don't wimp out.

AspiringChad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Who the fk wants a thick waist lmao wasted aesthetics

Originally Posted by AspiringChad View Post
    Who the fk wants a thick waist lmao wasted aesthetics
    i mean like i dont want to have too V shape upper body .

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Just train your entire body OP - that's all you need to worry about. Don't fixate on small details when everyone else just sees a skinny guy.

mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50) mokkowollio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NHPking View Post
    i mean like i dont want to have too V shape upper body .
    Looking at a barbell won't give you a V-taper. People work for years for that that characteristic of their physique. Now if you want abs on the other hand, and to be a bit bigger in general, increasing muscle mass across your body proportionally will give you the best results.

Right now you look like how everybody else looked before they started lifting, and a ripped 6-pack doesn't exactly compliment skinny arms and small shoulders. Train your entire body, and eat in a way that allows you to keep reasonably lean around your mid-section, and abs will come, along with everything else.
    **Jump rope crew**
    **Clarence Kennedy worshipper crew**

okay , thx for the help and answer !!