Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

White Warped - Strawbery jellybean

So instead of doing cardio decided to hit shoulders today- used WW

Day 1

Took a scoop and a half (yeah I jumped right in)- mixed it with 10oz of water and it tastes very good! Very much as described, and I will admit I was hesitant on the flavor at 1st as when it mixed it looked just like White Flash..... luckily it wasnt so no tartness at all. Very happy with that!

Didn't give it the 30 minutes I should have as I need to warm up these old shoulders but once I was done warming up, the fun began!!

Wasn't bounce off the wall hyped up, nor did I really feel super stimmed up but I was able to shoulder press 70lb dumbbells on my final set w/o issue (I do a super set on these sets) and I had a good constant energy throughout. I will admit somewhere in my 3rd superset workout... it seemed to have worn off..... but no I kept going and was able to complete my workout and be sore AF but not tired AF so I was still able to teach my class without being in a mood. Pump seemed to be pretty good.... will try a stack to see if there is any difference.

Day 1- so far so good! Will probably try next time stacked with Pump HD to get a bigger pump.
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Day 2 - scoop and a half stacked with a stim free pre that I have been very happy with.

Workout didnt go as well as I had hoped.... energy level was very low in the beginning, took me a bit to get up to speed... was Chest and Tri's Struggled a lot on bench but made up for it with flat DB presses (super set).

I will say I DO NOT blame anything but me. realized I hadnt eaten anything in over 6 hrs.... so I know that was it. I have a fav Pre that can carry me through that, this one with its lower dosage couldnt. Not saying that is bad, had I been more mindful I feel I would have done great. Will NOT make that mistake Sat AM.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Let us know how the next workout goes with food. Usually I workout best on an empty stomach but everyone is different.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Let us know how the next workout goes with food. Usually I workout best on an empty stomach but everyone is different.
    Since I really only do heavy lifting I normally need to eat a carbs rich meal around 2-3 hours before I lift.... helps keep me going. Just a busy day that day and it’s been a hectic week for me.

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't workout if I haven't eaten. All I think about is food lol.
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxactly.

Sadly day 3 wasnt any better - my partner keeps changing the schdeule and wanted to meet up @8:30 am.... (this past Sat)

at around 7:30am I ate a Banana, a tbsp of PB and a tbsp of honey- that and a scoop and a half of Mr Warped......

Back and Bi day

So my buddy is a body builder and he doesnt do nearly the volume I do and we're at the same weight. I say this because I was able to lift a decent amount of weights with ease, and found myself pushing/helping my bud out..... after he and I were done (about an hour's worth) I went to my other gym and lifted more there and did 30min of cardio without issue.... still nothing in my gut but the nana,pb,h combo and WW.

I was pretty impressed this go round seeing there was very little food in my gut albeit carbs. Tomorrow I will be doing chest solo and will be able to have a good carb load so i should be able to gauge this stuff better.

Will update tomorrow!

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What is your typical daily stimulant intake looking like? Scoop and a half...das a lot of caffeine

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    What is your typical daily stimulant intake looking like? Scoop and a half...das a lot of caffeine
    Yeah.... I did 2 today. I dont take any other stimulants (I dont drink coffee nor drink soda) but yeah I might have over done it with scoopage (it was a 5am when I made my cup- dry), but the thing is I didn't feel over stimulated at all..... I felt good.

I was able to do my shoulder lifts without any issues even after a cool down from some kid asking me questions I was able to jump right back in without any issue.

Shoulders I tend to not do more than 75lb dumbbells on presses and everything else is much lighter super sets. I will say it felt really good, but yeah.... as you pointed out I took in too much caffeine on this run.

I think on Thursday I will try to go back down to just one scoop with a carb load and see if I have the same/similar results.

So went with one scoop today, wasnt too bad..... but it seems I might have outgrown my old workout partner. He keeps insisting that I'm doing too much lifting during my sessions.... I dont feel we did remotely enough though....

It was able to carry me through his chest workout routine which consisted of

5x5-225 bench press
    3x10-170 db press
    4x20-tricep extensions
    4x20- front upright rows

THATS IT!!!

He keeps trying to sell me on the whole "more is less" thing but I barely get a pump and fell not sore at all the next day... but then again this is 1st day doing chest with him since we hooked back up.

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    So went with one scoop today, wasnt too bad..... but it seems I might have outgrown my old workout partner. He keeps insisting that I'm doing too much lifting during my sessions.... I dont feel we did remotely enough though....

5x5-225 bench press
    3x10-170 db press
    4x20-tricep extensions
    4x20- front upright rows

THATS IT!!!

He keeps trying to sell me on the whole "more is less" thing but I barely get a pump and fell not sore at all the next day... but then again this is 1st day doing chest with him since we hooked back up.
    Soreness isn't a reliable indicator of anything in this context, of course. With good frequency and consistency, not to mention sleep nutrition and hydration, you may just not get sore much if at all (seems like a good thing IMO).

Seems like a pretty good day to me, and if you're doing bodypart splits where that is all you do yeah depending on other days and variables I could see doing more. If he's going to insist that's too much, kindly ask him to hold keep his input to himself lol

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

5x5-225 bench press
    3x10-170 db press
    4x20-tricep extensions
    4x20- front upright rows

THATS IT!!!

This is why I like training alone cause I don't need anyone slowing me down and in the
    many years that I've been training I've probably only had 2 good training partners and
    that was way back in high school and those guys saw how I was built and they never
    asked questions and just followed what I did with no complaining.

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    This is why I like training alone cause I don't need anyone slowing me down and in the
    many years that I've been training I've probably only had 2 good training partners and
    that was way back in high school and those guys saw how I was built and they never
    asked questions and just followed what I did with no complaining.
    I find it quite nice to do what you want when you want on the pace you want without having to talk or listen to anybody ever

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I find it quite nice to do what you want when you want on the pace you want without having to talk or listen to anybody ever
    Totally agree and that's why I love my home gym.

LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by bull.dogz View Post
    You definitely not the only one. Lol. We really need carbs intake to keep going.

LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    Totally agree and that's why I love my home gym.
    Yep yep. So much agree with you guys.

Yeah, Im starting to push him now.... so thats good, He says Im overdoing it.... I will admit it feels weird to feel "a little sore" after a workout with him vs "fudge I cant move" when Im alone.... So I think Im going to lower the volume a little, and hit up some cardio afterwards

Sat.

Back workout felt good, I was able to do Bent Over Two-Arm Long Bar Row followed by a nice heavy set of barbell dead lifts...

I will add that my shoulders are a little jacked by doing heavy shoulder session followed by a decent chest day the next day (this is where I started pushing him to do more).

The pre for me on a single scoop seems a little light, so complementing it with something to increase citrulline seems to bring more out of me but it has been a pleasant surprise.

Im going to have to look into older product logs as I feel as though mine might be lacking. I want to help CL as much as possible and I feel like what I am writing is pretty much what everyone else is writing and it might not be much of a benefit.

Just continue giving honest feedback and what might work for others may not work the same
    for you and vise versa so again your personal experience with the product is what reps and
    others who are supplement users like myself like to see.

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, Im starting to push him now.... so thats good, He says Im overdoing it.... I will admit it feels weird to feel "a little sore" after a workout with him vs "fudge I cant move" when Im alone.... So I think Im going to lower the volume a little, and hit up some cardio afterwards

Sat.

Back workout felt good, I was able to do Bent Over Two-Arm Long Bar Row followed by a nice heavy set of barbell dead lifts...

I will add that my shoulders are a little jacked by doing heavy shoulder session followed by a decent chest day the next day (this is where I started pushing him to do more).

The pre for me on a single scoop seems a little light, so complementing it with something to increase citrulline seems to bring more out of me but it has been a pleasant surprise.

Im going to have to look into older product logs as I feel as though mine might be lacking. I want to help CL as much as possible and I feel like what I am writing is pretty much what everyone else is writing and it might not be much of a benefit.
    just an honest review experience. We like seeing what you enjoy and what to improve on
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Hey, mind giving us a review in the store? We'd really appreciate it, thank you!

https://www.bodybuilding.com/store/c...klybSU92UTWWc0