Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

GET WARPED: White Warped (Candy Apple Sour) by Controlled Labs

Introduction to White Warped Log

I would like to thank Controlled Labs and their rep team for hooking me up with their awesome new pre-workout, White Warped! I will use 1 scoop of White Warped 15-30 minutes before workouts on more or less a daily basis. I will specify use in the log. Currently, I am two servings into the tub and have really enjoyed it! I have plenty of experiences with Controlled Labs products, especially their pre-workout products. I have used White Rapids, White Flood, White Flood Classic, White Pipes, and many of their other products in the past. So excited to get this White Warped log rolling! Please subscribe and follow along!

Candy Apple Sour Flavor of White Warped
    Last edited by thackes1; 04-01-2019 at 07:29 AM.
    ☑*CountryMike Appreciation Crew*☑

***All Reviews Accessible on BodySpace Page***

thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thackes1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

White Warped Information
    White Warped is a pre-workout with an 11 gram serving size, delivering 8 active ingredients (counting Sectra blend as one ingredient). The formula is essentially designed to boost nitric oxide (NO) signaling during exercise in order to improve muscle pumps and activate the central nervous system (CNS) during exercise to improve performance and focus activity. White Warped's NO boosters include 3 grams of l-citrulline, 0.5 grams of agmatine sulfate, and the Spectra Proprietary Blend (mostly high antioxidant containing, concentrated fruit powders). I like this combination of NO boosters and think the dosing is good and competitive with other pre-workout on the market. The CNS-activating ingredient are 2 grams of l-tyrosine, 100 mcg of Huperzine A, 250 mg of caffeine anhydrous, and 100 mg of di-caffeine malate (yields roughly 325 mg of caffeine total). This is a solid mix of CNS-activating that I expect to improve my energy and focus!

White Warped Formula

Candy Apple Sour White Warped

Candy Apple Sour White Warped Preview

The Candy Apple Sour flavor was pretty enjoyable, especially in the context of some of CL's less than enjoyable pre-workout flavors. It a pretty mild flavor that has a nice apple smell. There isn't much sourness as in it won't make you pucker and the sweetness is pretty muted too. The powder mixes fine but does settle a little bit. I do recommend using a shaker. The texture when drinking is a little chalky but not in a bad way. Generally, I find White Warped enjoyable and easy to drink. Best in ice cold water of course!

The effects of White Warped are spot on thus far. It provides excellent energy and great focus. White Warped also helped me achieve and maintain excellent pumps! More details on effects to come during the log!

Subscribe and follow along to my log on Controlled Labs' White Warped!

Background info on me...

Fitness Background

I am 6'0" 220 lbs and around 12-15% body fat (Having a DEXA scan soon actually). I have been bodybuilding for about 5 years and lifting for almost 10 years. I have spent my lifetime involved in athletics and lifting throughout high school, college, and beyond.

My current training program consists of power lifting, hypertrophy training, and regular cardiovascular/aerobic exercise. I regularly play in basketball leagues, about 1-2 times a week. I also periodically do yoga, usually once a month (I stretch regularly too). I train almost every day of the week, and I usually spend between 1 and 2 hours in the gym per day. Generally, I sleep between 7-8 hours.

More background:

Nutrition

I am not as incredibly disciplined about my nutrition, but I have developed mostly healthy habits. I also entry and curb my sweet tooth as best I can.

Currently, I am adhering to an intermittent fasting routine with an 8 hour feed window and a 16 hour fasting window. My total daily energy expenditure is round 3500 calories so I generally try to eat this amount or a little less. I do not track my macros or calories closely though. My general diet is high in protein (about 1 gram per kilogram of bodyweight) with the rest composed of complex carbohydrates, healthy fats, and lots of fruits and vegetables. Though sometimes I like to inhale tubs of ice cream!

Finally, I stay very well hydrated. I drink about a gallon of water throughout the day at least, always have a liter of water by my side! My diet will be described during the log.

Sorry for the multiple shorter post instead of a longer one. I was having trouble posting it all together.

Last bit of backgound info

Supplementation

My supplementation is simple. I take 2000 IU of vitamin D3 and 400 mg of magnesium (TRAACs or magnesium oxide) daily. Periodically, I will mix in a b-complex vitamin or multivitamin. Sometimes I use fish oil. I used to regularly use 5 gram of creatine monohydrate daily but am not currently using creatine and will not during this log.

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I see you got the Sour Green Apple and your initial feedback on the flavor is spot on to someone
    else I saw on a video reviewing the flavor. I know CL has taken some hit's on their flavoring but
    I personally have liked all the ones I've tried but then again I'm someone whose use to pre's of
    the past that tasted bad so for me CL pre's have all been pretty tasty

Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    I see you got the Sour Green Apple and your initial feedback on the flavor is spot on to someone
    else I saw on a video reviewing the flavor. I know CL has taken some hit's on their flavoring but
    I personally have liked all the ones I've tried but then again I'm someone whose use to pre's of
    the past that tasted bad so for me CL pre's have all been pretty tasty
    Thanks for the comments, SH! Hope you're doing well!

But yes, I generally have enjoyed CL's flavors though some have been misses. I think one that comes to mind was the tropical pineapple White Rapids. The high glycerol content (in two scoops) was likely partially responsible though.

There was definitely some disappointed associated with the released formula for White Warped, but I actually quite like the formula. Hopefully when it releases it has a nice price on it. The NO boosters really deliver and the energy is spot on.

Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz Synapsin has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by thackes1 View Post
    Thanks for the comments, SH! Hope you're doing well!

But yes, I generally have enjoyed CL's flavors though some have been misses. I think one that comes to mind was the tropical pineapple White Rapids. The high glycerol content (in two scoops) was likely partially responsible though.

There was definitely some disappointed associated with the released formula for White Warped, but I actually quite like the formula. Hopefully when it releases it has a nice price on it. The NO boosters really deliver and the energy is spot on.
    It's $29.99 for 30 servings, which we think is the right fit for this market

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ah finally see someone with a different flavor than Gummy Worms. Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In

And hello thackes been while! Always a solid start from you. Very much looking forward to seeing this play out.

<3
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

Originally Posted by Synapsin View Post
    It's $29.99 for 30 servings, which we think is the right fit for this market
    Thanks for the info on price! I think that's decent value for White Warped! Will there be any opening deals on it too!?

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Ah finally see someone with a different flavor than Gummy Worms. Glad to hear you're enjoying it so far.
    Haha well I'm happy to help folks learn about the apple flavor too!

Originally Posted by Rob1882 View Post
    In

And hello thackes been while! Always a solid start from you. Very much looking forward to seeing this play out.

<3
    Thanks, Rob! Much more to come!

Yesterday's Nutrition (and supplementation):

Breakfast: No breakfast due to IF.
    Lunch: Brown rice pasta with meat sauce, apple, Greek yogurt, and can of tuna
    Dinner: BBQ pulled chicken sandwiches and salad
    Supplementation: CL's White Warped before workout, 2000 IU vitamin D3, 400 mg magnesium oxide

Yesterday's Workout:
    Barbell Shoulder Press
    95 lbs for 20 reps
    105 lbs for 18 reps
    115 lbs for 15 reps
    125 lbs for 12 reps
    135 lbs for 10 reps
    135 lbs for 10 reps

Superset:
    Front Pulls 75 lbs 5 x 25
    Barbell Push Press 135 lbs 5 x 10

Superset:
    Arnold Press 55 lbs 5 x 12
    Behind the head barbell press 135 lbs 5 x 5

Dropset of lateral raises from 25 lbs to no weight

Ab work:
    8 minutes of planks: front 2 min, side 1 min, other side 1 min, repeated
    Ab wheels 5 x 20
    Crunches 200 reps
    Hanging leg raises 100 reps

25 minutes of cardio on track (roughly 7.5 mph pace)

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yesterday's Workout:
    Barbell Shoulder Press
    95 lbs for 20 reps
    105 lbs for 18 reps
    115 lbs for 15 reps
    125 lbs for 12 reps
    135 lbs for 10 reps
    135 lbs for 10 reps

Superset:
    Front Pulls 75 lbs 5 x 25
    Barbell Push Press 135 lbs 5 x 10

Superset:
    Arnold Press 55 lbs 5 x 12
    Behind the head barbell press 135 lbs 5 x 5

Dropset of lateral raises from 25 lbs to no weight

Ab work:
    8 minutes of planks: front 2 min, side 1 min, other side 1 min, repeated
    Ab wheels 5 x 20
    Crunches 200 reps
    Hanging leg raises 100 reps

25 minutes of cardio on track (roughly 7.5 mph pace)
    Solid looking White Warped session

Solid looking White Warped session
    Thanks! It was an awesome session though dealing with a lot of DOMS from that workout and others. I am not saying I'm old, but my recovery periods have been getting longer unfortunately. At least, White Warped has definitely fueled some excellent workouts!

Yesterday's Nutrition (and supplementation):

Breakfast: No breakfast due to IF.
    Lunch: Brown rice pasta with meat sauce, apple, Greek yogurt, and can of tuna
    Dinner: BBQ pulled chicken sandwiches and salad
    Supplementation: CL's White Warped before workout, 2000 IU vitamin D3, 400 mg magnesium oxide
    Here's a look at BBQ pulled chicken that I made!

So yesterday (Sunday), I had another great workout with White Warped. I essentially just did a lot of cardio and some power lifts.

Pre-workout - 1 scoop of CL's White Warped (Candy Apple Sour)
    Intra-workout - 1-2 liters of water

Barbell bench press - warm up followed my 5 x 10 at 225
    Barbell back squat - warm up followed by 5 x 10 315 lbs
    Hex-bar Deadlift - warm up followed by 5 x 10 335 lbs

45 minutes on treadmill 7.5 mph pace

Nutrition - had an amazing brunch at First Watch (check pic below) and finished it off with chicken and salad for dinner. Had some ice cream too!

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    BBQ pulled chicken...don't think I've ever had that. Looks really good.

Gummy Worms is a sexy new flavor but sour apple is a longstanding staple and crowd favorite, seems to usually be a good choice, glad you like it.

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    BBQ pulled chicken...don't think I've ever had that. Looks really good.

Gummy Worms is a sexy new flavor but sour apple is a longstanding staple and crowd favorite, seems to usually be a good choice, glad you like it.
    The BBQ Pulled chicken was great, but I do wish I had a different BBQ sauce available (I just used a cheap Walmart brand one so many better options out there).

The apple is definitely a solid flavor! I actually had a tub of the gummy worms flavor come in too so I'll be starting up a comparison between the two flavors on here soon. It'll extend the length of the log too!

Worked back yesterday and then had a nice dinner out with my wife. Also had a calipers body fat analysis done recently, which put me at 9.6% body fat. I thought I was more between 10-13%, but was happy with the number!

Pre-workout - 1 scoop of CL's White Warped (Candy Apple Sour)

Warm up and stretching

Single Arm DB Snatch - 5 x 8 85 lbs for each arm
    Barbell Row - 5 x 10 225 lbs

Superset - Wide-grip pull ups (5 x 12) and bodyweight rows (5 x 20)

Superset - Machine row (5 x 12 175 lbs) and machine pull down (5 x 12 230 lbs)

Nutrition - Skipped breakfast and lunch.
    Had a huge dinner!
    Bone-in Veal Chop with black truffle butter

Bread and Sacchetti pasta

Canolis

Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is that flower edible?

Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rob1882 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lookin great in here

Damn nice Veal Chop too black shaved compound truffle butter always a nice touch

Is that flower edible?
    Yes you can eat that flower looks like an Orchid for the purple and the herb above rosemary assuming.
    -- Microwaves everyday crew --
    -- 175+ lbs Lost Crew --

"If you don't like snickerdoodle, you're wrong"
    XF addict 4 lyfe also eats more Lamb than Lebanese Jesus

Under 10% body fat that's GREAT! and good looking meal to celebrate

Is that flower edible?
    Yes, it is! Rob explained!

Originally Posted by Rob1882 View Post
    Lookin great in here

Damn nice Veal Chop too black shaved compound truffle butter always a nice touch

Yes you can eat that flower looks like an Orchid for the purple and the herb above rosemary assuming.
    Yes, it was an awesome meal! Loved it!

Under 10% body fat that's GREAT! and good looking meal to celebrate
    Haha definitely! I was a little surprised by the measure though I had lost some weight recently. However, my DEXA scans and BIA electrical impedance measure were a few points higher.

I've focused on mostly cardio workouts the last few days. I've been doing simple cardio exercises and also playing basketball. The last two days I did an hour of cardio at an average of 7 mph. I also played basketball yesterday for about an hour and a half. Definitely have had to work on hydration the last couple days.

White Warped has been excellent for cardio. Sometimes I barely feel any fatigue during the entire cardio session. It even makes cardio fun sometime.

Nutrition
    Skipped breakfast both the last two days.
    Had chicken and leek soups with fruit and yogurt for lunch both the last two days
    salmon and broccoli for dinner.

Have broken into the Gummy Worm tub! Love the flavor! Base is similar to the Apple flavor but less sour.

Looks good.

Looks good.
    Thanks!

I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend, if they celebrate! I had some great food and workouts fueled by White Warped!

Here are the details of my workout on Saturday. Easter was a rest day. I've shifted use to the gummy worm flavor, and I'm really enjoying it. I think it is a little bit better than the candy apple sour flavor. It is a little milder in an improved way and has some nice fruity character to it.

Lately, I have been focused on building my shoulders up.

Pre-workout - 1 scoop of CL's White Warped (Gummy Worm flavor)

1) Two-handed overhead kettlebell swings - 4 minutes (8 intervals of 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest) 88 lbs
    2) Hang clean - 5 x 5 225 lbs
    3) Bilateral cable lateral raise - 4 x 10 20 lbs
    4) Standing dumbbell press - 3 x 15 135 lbs
    5) Overhead lateral raise - 4 minutes (8 intervals of 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest) 15 lb DBs
    6) Upright barbell row - 4 minutes (8 intervals of 20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest) 75 lbs

30 minutes on stationary bike

Will update on weekend nutrition in my next post!

This weekend was filled with good eats! A huge brunch and big dinners! It was mostly the typical Easter fare like slow cooked ham! One of the big highlights from brunch was pancakes that were rolled like crepes with sweet apple filling inside! It was definitely a cheat weekend in terms of the amount of food but also because of the sweet treats! Had some excellent strawberry and rhubarb pie! It was so tasty!