theablestman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theablestman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theablestman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theablestman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theablestman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theablestman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theablestman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theablestman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theablestman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theablestman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) theablestman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Weight and waist relation

Hi, is there a way to figure someone weight by knowing your their waist size like I am 5' 10.5' 356 pounds waist 56 inches 356 divided by 56 is 6.357 so I'll weigh 254 pounds at a 40" waist? I mean is there a formula to figure out your weight if you times a number say like 5 by your waist size and you'll get your weight I pounds if it is 5 pounds an inch to lose 1" off waist my waist is 56 x 5 = 280 just wonder if my scales are right I get all different numbers
    The Ablest Man

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    There may be.

Obviously different people carry their fat differently but you should still be able to see a relationship.

The navy formula uses both waist size and weight to predict BF%, you may be able to reverse engineer this.

A really crude way of doing it would be this: if you reached 170lbs, you would probably have a 32'' waist. You could draw a straight line between these two points.

andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andy0w has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Probably not that easy.
    I have a 40" waist at 253 lbs, but I'm 6'6".