Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

BB.Com sups- Mud's take

First and foremost.... a huge thanks to nics1246 and bb.com for the opportunity to try out some of the Signature series products!!!

Lets start off with the let flashy but just as important supps 1st

Signature Series Multi!

Honestly it's standard fare, pills aren't horsey sized which is a good thing but a little under dosed. No biggy as you can simply double/triple up

Based on that fact(the under dosing) I'll give it an 8/10

Creatine

It's Creatine cant beat it. Mixes as well as any other creatine the packaging reminds me very much of Muscletech's (The tub itself)

10/10

BCAAs

pretty simple profile with 5g bcaa

I will start by saying I hate fruit punch flavored anything..... and that is what I got.

I am drinking it, I took it to the office to add some to my daily drink (1 scoop per 40oz water) I like it like that.... light so not the worst thing ever. On the plus it mixes great and its been helping me with my daily water intake

I do enjoy taking BCAAs and I know that this one would be just fine.... in another flavor for me anyways...lol

8/10

I will do the Pre and the star of the show tomorrow!!!
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz nics1246 has the mod powerz
    Awesome review so far, bro.

Hmmm, I wonder what the "star of the show" is going to be

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nics1246 View Post
    Awesome review so far, bro.

Hmmm, I wonder what the "star of the show" is going to be
    The Signature Chicken nuggets of course!!!!

kidding

Let's proceed!

Pre- Cherry Limeade!

Let's start with the profile.

My take
    Citrulline- good (im a 6+ guy though)
    Leucine- not sure about this honestly, from my understanding its beneficial when consumed with proteins and carbs (but I could be wrong- probably am) to help stimulate protein synthesis (a BCAA)
    Beta-Alanine - low, I would hope for 3
    Taurine -Id rather it be double
    Caffine- 200mg err........ I NEED MORE!!
    BEST OF ALL......... NO THEANINE!!!!!

Feels are last- duh

Mixability and taste

It mixed really well, no issues there and as for the flavor it was good. Better than I had expected.... I think like most CL flavors which is basically Acidic Cherry. Still good for me as I'm a CL fan.

Feels

Single dose- Not much there.. for me anyways

When I doubled it up though, I didn't feel like I thought I would feel. Like the dosing is wrong or maybe I needed to shake the container up more maybe? OR POSSIBLY the 3rd of the container that was all clumped and stuck to the sides and bottom of the container were a specific part ingredient of the profile that is more susceptible to hardening with the smallest amount of moisture get introduced?? (it came that way and it was a beach to try to break it all up... a lot stayed stuck in the container). I dont know... it didn't seem to hit me as I feel it should have. I was really excited that it has ZERO Theanine...... that stuff is the devil.

I will have to try it some more, it could be I carb loaded too soon and it didn't make it to lifting time, I dont know.... I have a ton of faith in Signature series products and I think it might have just been me.

For now though I will have to give it a 6/10

Ok- the Signature Chicken nugget review is coming up next- Melatonin kicking in!

PS i had to put "signature" instead of the dot com site as it kept making it a link to nowhere......... that annoyed me.

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Review is thick, solid, tight. 10/10 would read again!
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Originally Posted by ForumNature View Post
    Review is thick, solid, tight. 10/10 would read again!
    Danke, still gotta do the bar review (it’ll probably be a little longer than the rest and will be done tomorrow)Down to my last one and already eyeing the new bday cake.... wonder how it stacks up

It's time!

Kept this image cause it's like a gift from the heavens..........

Chocolate Chip Cookie dough, man.............. what can I say about it. Let's find out how my rambling goes!

Let's start out with the obligatory profile on these little gems.

Not bad at all, 20G protein and 20g Carbs fat might be a little higher than I like, but who cares these things are- oh wait, profile....

For a bar of this caliber the profile is not bad at all!

Now for the good stuff- Texture & Taste!

To start, does that NOT look like a candy bar??!?!?!?!?

Ok, so Ive been very lucky to have been chosen to not only try these bars but the initial bars as well (C&C and CPB). Those were great as well, but this is a whole different beast! What I mean by that is a lot of time youll get a company push out new "bars" that are all basically comprise of the same texture/structure with a few changes added to it to make it a "new" bar. What BB.com has done with these bars is every single one of them is different- CPB is a firmer texture, C&C has a nice crunchy/creamy center, then CCCD is.............. well hell, nothing like the other two.... I'll start by a description I used in another thread cause it's spot on -
    Originally Posted by Iluvmud View Post
    the CCCD's texture is out of this world.... think of it as a super soft and airy nougat.... like a 3 musketeers. in short bud theyre pretty effin amazing!
    ...... yeah that's it in a nutshell... ok not really but that really just describes the center-

Profile shots!!

This is a cut shot.... doesnt look too bad from the pic but cutting it really removes a lot of the detail as again it is very soft and airy so the blade kinda smears it- which really is a good thing!

Ahhhh a much better shot of it after being bitten.... (yeah those are my finger prints on the chocolate... apparently these bars get me all hot and sweaty?) you can clearly see the layers inside that bar and it is effing god-like......... if it was measured in protein bars.

now that we have covered the center.... sprinkle that bad boy in chocolate crunch bits and then cover it in chocolate....... then add the drizzles for sexiness....... yeah I said it.

Does it taste like Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough though? Ummm not really, at least not to me. But honestly it tastes SO DAMN GOOD they could call it poop on a stick and I'd still eat it (as long as I heard the name AFTER said consumption.

Final verdict

If what you read above doesn't hint that this one of the better/best bars on the market.......... read it again.

I said this in my last review... BB.com being new to the bar game came out swinging and should now be considered one of the better bars out on the market, especially for what they offer and their price point.

If I have to knock anything off in the rating it would be that it technically doesnt taste like chocolate chip cookie dough

With that, I'd give it a 9.25

Oh wait....

These bars are so friggin good that I actually text a friend about how good they are while I was working..... and sent them pics so they could glare in jealousy of my fortune!! (actual images and yes.... I write like a 5yr old.)

With that, it's back to an effin 10!

BB.com's signature series continues to impress me, and albeit close.... didnt knock my top spot off it's throne!

1-Oatmeal Cookie Protein drink (- p.s. im literally down to my last scoop of it so if you bb.com gods are listening............ please send more!!!!!)
    2-CCCD protein bars
    3-C&C protein bars

PSS- I had to go through a lot of stunt bars in creating all these images............. so please feel free to send more

In all seriousness.... thank you guys for the opportunities you have given me in trying out some of your product line, I am really grateful that I was able to try these and let you know my thoughts on them!

Mud

ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz ForumNature has the mod powerz
    Protein bar review was awesome! 10/10, would read again!
    ~BBCOM Chadmin~
    ~Outdoor Recreation Crew~
    Go outside and play.
    Open your mind.

Originally Posted by ForumNature View Post
    Protein bar review was awesome! 10/10, would read again!
    Thanks I’ll add a cliff notes version to the store front tonight..... every bar has been amazing and I’m sure bb.coms new bday cake is no exception it’ll be on my future order list