Registered User Nick4LifeChange's Avatar
    Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Arrow Meal Plan/Meal Prep

Meal Plan/Meal Prep (New plan/prep with help from local dietician)

I have been working with a local rep regarding this... Here is a rough draft of a meal plan/prep.

---

*GROCERY LIST*

1) Meat or Seafood - *7 pounds (1 meal for 7 days)
    2) Chicken Breast/Thigh - *7 pounds (1 meal for 7 days)
    3) Baby Spinach – Multiple Boxes (Freeze it, 2 cups per ninja shake)
    4) Simply Orange Juice (1 1/2 cups per ninja shake)
    5) Bananas – Multiple Bunches
    6) Various fruits – 2 pieces for Meal 2 Lunch (snack)
    6) 1 Gallon Fat Free Milk – Multiple Gallons
    7) Drinking Water – Minimum 128oz
    8) Water 2 – Mix in with Ninja Shake, no pre-determined amount

Meal 1)

1lb of Meat/Seafood/Chicken
    Ninja Shake
    50+ grams baby spinach (frozen)
    1 1/2 cups Simply Orange Juice
    1 Banana
    Water
    16oz of Fat Free Milk
    Water throughout the day

Meal 2) (snack)

2 Pieces of fruit
    Water throughout the day

Meal 3)

1lb of Meat/Seafood/Chicken
    Ninja Shake
    50+ grams baby spinach (frozen)
    1 cup Simply Orange Juice
    1 Banana
    Water
    16oz of Fat Free Milk
    Water throughout the day

----

What are you guys thoughts on this?
    I have always been of the opinion that unpopularity earned by doing what is right is not unpopularity at all, but glory.
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

[18] Who have erred from the truth, saying, that the resurrection is past already, and have subverted the faith of some. [19] But the sure foundation of God standeth firm, having this seal: the Lord knoweth who are his; and let every one depart from iniquity who nameth the name of the Lord.

formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What are the macros/calories? Height/weight?

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Seems rather restrictive. In particular looks like you are avoiding starch carbohydrates - is there a reason for that?

Bodybuilding diet don't have to have weird combinations of foods - and completely leave other food groups out. That way only leads to lack of adherence and possible nutrient deficiencies.

Better to just adjust what you normally eat so that you are
    a) Getting the right number of calories and meeting minimum levels of dietary fat and protein
    b) Getting a sensible amount of fruit and veg (but it doesn't have to dominate what you eat).

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    agreed with previous two posts. Need some more information. Also, there is no need to follow some kind of plan and eat the same type of food every day. Focus on macros and calories
    “Other gyms use machines… CrossFit builds them”

Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Nick4LifeChange is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Thanks for the responses.

I do not see it as restrictive. The Meat/seafood is where it shines for me. This is where I have variety. The fruits also give me variety. I do not want to name names, but this comes from a former crossfit coach of mine.. he said the meal plan is great for crossfit people. He uses it. I do not want to bodybuild to huge proportions, its counter-productive to my piloting career. Leaning out is my plan. Lighter I am, cheaper it is for me to fly... all that fun weight/balance aviation stuff.

The macros and calories counting is chinese to me. I do not know where to begin. Could 1 of you PM me with some info or guidelines/apps.. whatever it is.

Much appreciated guys.
    I have always been of the opinion that unpopularity earned by doing what is right is not unpopularity at all, but glory.
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

[18] Who have erred from the truth, saying, that the resurrection is past already, and have subverted the faith of some. [19] But the sure foundation of God standeth firm, having this seal: the Lord knoweth who are his; and let every one depart from iniquity who nameth the name of the Lord.

formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) formicaman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nick4LifeChange View Post
    Thanks for the responses.

I do not see it as restrictive. The Meat/seafood is where it shines for me. This is where I have variety. The fruits also give me variety. I do not want to name names, but this comes from a former crossfit coach of mine.. he said the meal plan is great for crossfit people. He uses it. I do not want to bodybuild to huge proportions, its counter-productive to my piloting career. Leaning out is my plan. Lighter I am, cheaper it is for me to fly... all that fun weight/balance aviation stuff.

The macros and calories counting is chinese to me. I do not know where to begin. Could 1 of you PM me with some info or guidelines/apps.. whatever it is.

Much appreciated guys.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=173439001

Thanks
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Just count cals on My Fitness Pal so you can eat whatever. It’s more enjoyable and no prep or planning required.