triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Whey Protein, Amino Energy, Fish Oil, Protein Bar, and Glucosamine/Chondroitin Review

Huge thanks to bb.com and dj922s for giving me the opportunity to try these out! It's been a week or two since I received my stash so I feel sufficiently prepared to give my opinion.

Here's the overall haul:

One aspect that I really like across the board is the straightforward presentation - no cheesy graphics or anything just WYSIWYG with a sleek bb.com logo across the bottom.

Mocha Cappuccino Whey Protein:

I haven't tried that wide of a variety of whey proteins (EAS, Muscle Milk, MyProtein, Gold's) but this is easily my favorite. The coffee flavor doesn't have that nasty fake taste and the chocolate side of it isn't too sweet. Let my buddy try it and he thought it was just as good as I did. I'm going to be very sad when I run out of this and have to go back to choking down my massive Costco bag of Muscle Milk chocolate whey (big mistake). My only complaint is that it didn't mix very well - but this could just be that I'm out of practice with manually stirring my protein. Below are images of hand stirred, and then after putting it through my magic bullet which is my default mode of drinking these nowadays:

After I completely botched the manual stir:

10/10 protein shake out of the magic bullet:

Watermelon Lime Amino plus Energy:

This is my first time ever trying any sort of "Amino" supplement and I'm really into it. It reminds me of preworkout, except that it has a reasonable amount of caffeine instead of the 300mg and up found in many others. I love my caffeine but have purposefully cut back on my consumption after determining that it was undermining my sleep patterns so this stuff is great with just 100mg. My favorite part is the ingredients list - just like the packaging it's straightforward and transparent. Each ingredient is listed on it's own with the amount that you get as opposed to seeing 5g of ~Proprietary Blends~ where you don't know how much of each ingredient you're consuming. I swoon over anything watermelon flavored so the taste is good too although I wouldn't have minded if there was more of a tangy lime bite. I say this after reading a review of the Blueberry Lemonade flavor so I am probably just jealous at the moment (the reviewer cited it as a negative but I thought it sounded delicious). Only downside which is really minor is that I don't get the same intense tingling that I get from other supplements with beta-alanine in them. It's there but not the head to toe skin crawling version that I'm used to.

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Protein Bar:

This thing actually blows my mind every time I bite into it. I've never been one to purchase protein bars but just from trying a few throughout the years they've been universally dry, tough, and full of "fake sugar" flavors.

If I had received this bb.com protein bar in my Halloween bag as a kid I would not have been able to tell that it was a health supplement bar. This thing holds it's own against Snickers and Milky Way bars in my opinion. I don't know what else to say about it, if you like chocolate and cookie dough you're going to enjoy eating this bar whether or not you need any more protein in your diet. The government should mandate that all candy bar manufacturers consult with bb.com to get a required portion of protein in their bars to improve the general public's health because this bar proves that it's possible.

srs 10/10 item:

Fish Oil and Glucosamine/Chondroitin:

I'm not sure that there's much to say definitively about these but I'm grateful to have extra fish oil and to be able to try out the GC pills (I have to triple check my spelling of Chondroitin every time I try to type it out). The pills are average pill size and taste like pills. These are the main reason that I waited to write up my review. I think that my joints are feeling better but it's the kind of thing that's hard to say. What I can say is that they aren't bothering me at all currently, and most of last year my knees/elbows had been feeling "worn out". The real test will be how I feel after it runs out - if I start to fall apart I'm certainly going to get some more of this stuff and will update this post touting the benefits of glucosamine and chondroitin.

Here is a pic with a quarter so that you can see that the pills are indeed pill-sized:

So overall I'm a big fan of all of these, from the aesthetics to the flavors to the textures and effects. After taking a quick look at the prices I think that I'll be coming back for more when I run out, especially for the protein bars and the Blueberry Lemonade PWO or Amino Energy that I missed out on trying!

Haven't read the magazine yet but it's neat how they have half for women and half for men.
    Green Tea Crew

Meditation Crew

LaCroix Crew

Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bigdumogre has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can’t wait to try the chocolate chip cookie dough bars. Been hearing great things
    50% of my posts are 100% factual

triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bigdumogre View Post
    Can’t wait to try the chocolate chip cookie dough bars. Been hearing great things
    They're in a complete different league than any other protein bar I've eaten
    Green Tea Crew

Meditation Crew

LaCroix Crew

Originally Posted by dj924s View Post
    Thanks for the review!!
    How about those bars! SRSly! No shill, but they are amazing!
    Fish oil is a hard one to review haha, but I've found they don't give fishy burps, and nothing has changed when I switch from my usual brand, other than a much lower price, so they get my approval
    Yeah they are actually delicious, I going to have to try out the other flavors.

I can second the lack of fishy burps - the fish oil get's a 10/10 from me too but is just harder to get excited about lol
    Green Tea Crew

Meditation Crew

LaCroix Crew

LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100) LittleRock10 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I agree with the fish oil, I'm also taking it. And I also love that protein bar, promise it's great! And thanks for the review bout that Watermelon Lime Amino, I think I'm gonna try it too.