Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Dont Want None View Post
    MAGs are easily my favorite attachments for back. I can see where some people it might take awhile to get the feeling, but they clicked with me from the first workout. Better contractions, less grip issues, more weight, and more reps.
    Spot on

solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) solarfuel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Deep-Voiced-One View Post
    They're welded, here's a link to it...
    ]
    Thanks for the link. Might have to give it a try.

OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So,...My Mag Bars just arrived today. Got 5,.... Med Pron., Med.Neutral, Med. Sup., Narrow Sup., and Wide.--Thanks to the help of You guys, and a very generous wife, I was finally able to pull that trigger. I was surprised that shipping was just over $33. I was expecting more. Maybe because they only went from Ohio to Minn. Whatever the case I'm eager to test the variations. I figure I can use them on my cross cable as well as the pulldown.

Oh,...Um, I'm new to the picture posting,...so.....

(Wife insisted on a shot with the dog,....)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by OldButGame; 05-08-2019 at 11:15 AM.
    ....64 years,....and praying to god that muscle 'memory' is real !!!!!

EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000) EricAtl is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by OldButGame View Post
    So,...My Mag Bars just arrived today. Got 5,.... Med Pron., Med.Neutral, Med. Sup., Narrow Sup., and Wide.--Thanks to the help of You guys, and a very generous wife, I was finally able to pull that trigger. I was surprised that shipping was just over $33. I was expecting more. Maybe because they only went from Ohio to Minn. Whatever the case I'm eager to test the variations. I figure I can use them on my cross cable as well as the pulldown.

Oh,...Um, I'm new to the picture posting,...so.....

(Wife insisted on a shot with the dog,....)
    Enjoy them all. Nice dog.
    Can we sticky this post for the all of the new posters who say they cannot post pics since they don’t have 50 posts.
    Reps for the dog, attachments, and posting pics. Good job.
    I quote with pics. ()---() York Barbell Club #78 (DD) ()---()
    My gym pics: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177315891&p=1583348411&viewfull=1#post1583348411

OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50) OldButGame will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EricAtl View Post
    Enjoy them all. Nice dog.
    Can we sticky this post for the all of the new posters who say they cannot post pics since they don’t have 50 posts.
    Reps for the dog, attachments, and posting pics. Good job.
    Yeah sure, (I was going to make a story about how they sent the dog to 'sweeten the pot',...so we called her 'Maggie',....but I figured that would be too corny, so,....)
    ....64 years,....and praying to god that muscle 'memory' is real !!!!!