Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    FrackeD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So I ate pretty poorly this week. The stress of work doing near 14 days in a row to only feel like I get **** on really has taken a toll on my mood and wanting to actually cook anything when I get home so its been pretty much garbage/comfort food all week still.

Anyways good day overall got some stuff done I wasn't expecting and the meal prep I did for myself and my parents is another push in the right direction.

deleted silly rant
    Last edited by FrackeD; 11-08-2021 at 03:15 AM.

FrackeD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well I'm back yet again. Here's to round 3 of this.

Feels like it was just yesterday that I was doing these, reading my previous success tells me I can do it. I clearly did some good in the couple months that I really made REAL effort to CHANGE. I need to do it again. I recently quit my job of 10 years as i felt stuck and well really kind of hated it. There was no where for me to grow, my wage has been stagnant and I want to find a job where I will be able to progress and grow. My intention was to take the time off and just work on myself. well the last 2 months I've been quite lazy.

I've quit smoking weed (about a week) and i'm still feeling a bit rundown and highly irritable though I know this will pass for the most part as I have quit before "cold turkey" for approx 7 months before i took it up again. I was smoking still when I had my last real good push at fixing some of the bad habits I've created for myself. This time around I'm not smoking and I don't know if this is going to make things harder or easier for me. Time will tell.

I do plan on making some changes to the way I did things last time and I hope they prove to be for the better.

Don't feel as motivated as I did before but I know I need to start working on this stuff again as I can't keep taking the easy way out.
    Last edited by FrackeD; 11-08-2021 at 03:36 AM.

DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DougyF7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck, keep us posted on your progress!