Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    FrackeD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My Journey to living my best life - FrackeD's Food/Fitness log

Edit: Aug 8th, 2020. I'm back

(old post) So I was going to start this tomorrow but I'm just gonna post my March 27th log now.

I have been tracking my food with the samsung health app. it doesn't have a barcode but It's less annoying to look at all the ad's on the other ones ive tried. If one is truly paying money for feel free to enlighten me

Breakfast - smoothie -> 175g no fat greek yogurt, half avocado, 1 banana, 100g mixed frozen berries, 375 ml unsweetened almond milk ~530cal
    Lunch - Spinach Salad with grilled chicken and 1 piece of garlic toast(no dressing) (late snack handful of almonds roasted no salt) ~452Cal
    Dinner - 300g white rice, 150g ground beef(no salts used), veggie smoothie -500ml almond milk, ~100g of spinach, 1 banana, half serving of greek yogurt 85grams ~1100 cal

Carb -231g - 44% / Fat - 86g - 37% / Protein 102G - 19% (does this seem okay? I believe I may be not eating enough protein based on the "rule of thumb" but at 285 I don't know how to approximate my intake when I have so much weight yet to lose.

Samsung Health tells me I consumed 2084 calories for the day, yesterday was about 1800(I added a smoothie tonight not sure if good or bad idea)

I was on my spin bike for 1 hour today.

I feel like it was a pretty solid day today, thou
    Last edited by FrackeD; 08-08-2020 at 10:03 PM. Reason: cited wrong app, been using samsung health not myfitness pal

Breakfast - Avocado half, Banana, 175g no fat greek yogurt, 100g mixed berries, 375ml unsweetened almond milk ~ 515 calories ~ 70g carbs 20g fat 19g protein

Lunch - Fresh Fruit from work, gonna bring my scale to work to get an idea of the portion size weights, estimating here currently 150g fresh fruit, 2 6oz grilled chicken breast ~340 calroies ~ 21g carbs ~ 3g Fat ~ 55g Protein

Left work, got home and started doing some weights(doing every other day, starting very light, not sure if i should do more, or what kind of routine i should be building with this, browing the forums and youtube to learn more)

Goblet Squat 3 sets of 10 reps - 10 lbs(could probably do more but just starting slow and will work my way up)
    Standing dumbbell press 3 sets of 10 reps - 10 lbs
    Dumbbell Row 3 sets of 10 reps - 10lbs
    dumbbell deadlift 3 sets of 10 reps - 10 lbs

After this was completed I did 45 minute's of cardio on my spinbike.

I haven't gotten a gym membership and I don't know when I will be to be honest, I dont feel comfortable yet going there to work out. I do have access to a bench on the weekends should there be any suggestion's that might better suit a beginner at weight lifting, I mostly want to ensure my form is correct and slowly add on the weights to number's that match my fitness level currently and into the future.

Dinner - 250ml no pulp orange juice. 100g greek yogurt, 75g spinach, 250ml unsweetend almond milk, banana. (took this blend with me when i went back to work) 375 calorires ~ 65g carb ~ 6.5g fat ~ 18g protein

went back to work for a couple hours

Ate a bit more as I know i did not eat enough throughout the day. It's weird when you eat more often with smarter/ healthier/ smaller portions it really does feel like you are eating a lot.

Dinner part 2 was 100g of chicken and 175g of beef, no salt or butter or anything added. 645 calories ~ 0carbs ~43G fat ~ 59G protein

Overall calories today were 1873

154g carbs, 72g fat, 151g, protein.

With going back to work a second time and doing weights/bike it feels like a long ass day. Ready for sleep.

Hardest part will be to not cheat on the weekend like I have been which is reducing the progress I need/want to make. This weekend will be the first I will continue just doing healthy options. Gotta find something special to make that's healthy/filling/tastes like heaven.

Till tomorrow's log.

Busy Day at work, decided to do no Cardio today. Weights and Cardio tomorrow need to be done.

Breakfast - Total Calories 559 - carbs 76g, fat 20g, protein 22g. Orange Juice250ml, half avocado, zero fat greek yogurt 175g, mixed berries, 100g, 375ml unsweetened almond milk. ran out of banana's so I used about 60grams of spinach.

Lunch - Total Calories 460 - carbs 50g, far 3g, protein 56g. 250ml orange juice, about 150g fresh fruit, 2x6oz chicken breasts

Snack - Total Calories 500 - carbs 83g, fat 10g, protein 24g. 500ml chocolate milk, 1 greek yogurt granola bar.

Dinner - Total Calories 502 - carbs 29g, fat 22g, protein 48g. 225g of extra lean ground beef, added some onion/red pepper otherwise nothing added to it.

Total Calorie for the day is 2021.
    Total Carbs 238g, 55.8g fat, 150g protein.

After writing this all down, I feel like I could of had a bit less sugar today but otherwise I don't think it was too bad, not one of my best meal days but overall in balance with my intake.

Busy day at work, kept moving most of the day. Feel good about my choices today. At work we have a little weight challenge going that kind of happened as I was starting to get my mind right. I weighed in (with clothing) today at 280.4 I am down 20lbs. Still don't see it when I look in the mirror but I feel pretty great lately and I know its because I'm putting real food into my body and not garbage every single day.

This will be the first weekend I will not cheat at all. gonna cook all my meals. no fast food. gotta keep the progress going

HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000) HotDogManB is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice work, keep it upl

Today was a bit of a lazy day

Ended up making a smoothie instead of cooking a breakfast

Breakfast - 691 Calories - carb 82g fat 35g, protein 22g - Avocado 1 whole, 30g spinach, 1large banana, 175g nofat greek yogurt, 100g mixed berries, 375 almond milk.
    Lunch - 922 Calories - carb 78g, 225g extra lean beef(should leave at 200 or less going forward) 200g rice, maybe gonna have a bit less rice too, half cucumber, 4 carrots.
    Dinner - Didn't cheat with fast food - 853 calories - 50g marble cheese, 150g chicken breast, 30g spinach, 2 spinich tortillas - the tortilla's and me deciding to add some cheese really put my calories today.

But I did weights today and a 45 minute bike afterwords so I feel pretty good about it over all

Total calories - 2466 today - 227 carbs, 102g fat, 158g protein
    (probably the highest its been in awhile, but I can see places where I can adjust but overall happy with the day if this is an issue tomorrow, but I still think i may have ran a deficit today with my workout.

gonna bike 1 hour tomorrow and be a bit more careful of my total's if im adding cheese or a tortilla etc.

Good day today. tomorrow will be better.

Didn't do a whole lot today, but I didn't have any cheat food this week at all so im pretty happy about that. Felt pretty tired most of the day though.

Breakfast - half avocado, 1 banana, greek yogurt, mixed berries, almond milk per usual - 514calories - 70g carbs, 20g fat, 19g, protein
    Lunch - 158g long grain white rice, 160g extra lean beef, 140g chicken breast - 706 calroies - 44g carbs - 21g fat - 80g protein (some protein could of been shifted in the morning meal maybe)

Was hungry a lot today, mostly craving something unhealthy. I ended up snacking but overall my caloric intake was okay and I still didn't do bad for snacks

Snack - 1 banana, 1 greek yogurt granola bar, 500ml chocolate milk - 605 calories - 109g carbs - 10g fat - 25g protein

I did end up going on my bike tonight for a solid hour. weights n bike tomorrow.

Dinner - 2 smallish carrots, 1 cucumber, 30g spinach, 125g extre lean beef - 314 calories - 17g carb - 13g fat - 28g protein

Overall intake 2139 calories for the day - 240g carbs, 65g fat, 153g protein

Overall good day. Time for bed.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just curious, what are your goals?

Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    Just curious, what are your goals?
    That's a good question.

After thinking for awhile and writing and rewriting this thought I guess my goal is simple. I want to live the best me mentally, emotionally and physically. I've not taken good care of myself for the last 15+ years and it's just gotten to the point where I can't live like this anymore.

I'm down to 280 from 300 since I started doing this I think this is week 6 now. Been recording my food for weeks. started recently putting into food app to get a better idea of my macros and overall caloric intake and it really is a great tool for learning just how easy it is or can be to over do it or to make a better choice.

I would like to get to low 200's or even under would be great. Doing cardio currently 6 days a week between 45 min to 1 hr and weights I just started. doing weights every other day, 5 exercises 3 sets of 10. 10lb dumbbells. Keeping it light to make sure I am breathing right, good form etc.

I would like to as a goal learn a lot more about weight lifting in general and feel confident I am not hurting myself with bad form or doing to much too soon.

I would very much like to one day be "ripped" as I've felt the heavy side of the spectrum, i really want to feel what its like to be at my best.

Breakfast - cal 677, 95g carb, 25g fat, 25g protein - half avocado, spinach, banana, greek yogurt, mixed berries, almond milk
    Lunch - 532 cal, 49g carb, fat 9g, 62g protein 2 chicken breast, 200g yogurt, 1 apple
    Dinner - 832 cal, 108g carbs, 23g fat, 48g protein. 250ml orange juice, 15g cheese, extra lean beef, 100g rice
    Snacked - half cucumber, 2 medium carrots, 30g spinach, 100g greek yogurt, 250ml almond milk, 1 banana. some of this was blended up.

Based on my daily macros I wanted to get closer to the 150g protein so i had a snack which included greek yogurt which is gross so i blended with banana/spin/almond milk.

Total - 2282 calories for the day - 294g carbs, 60g fat, 151g protein.

based of calorie calculator basd on my age/height/weight to maintain 280 i'd need to eat 3200 calories a day, 2590 for fat loss, 2240 for "extreme" fatloss. not sure how accurate these numbers are as a baseline, but im trying to be between 2000-2200 calories. Been pretty good so far.

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You are probably going to be happier in the long run if you start moving heavier weights now. Not to the point of bad form but to the point where you can undergo progressive overload. That'll be key to maintaining your lean body mass while you lose fat, especially as you are losing fat fairly rapidly. It's much easier to keep the fat off long term and not rebound if you keep your muscle while doing so.

If you are worried about form, spend some time in the exercise forum, read the guides on the squat/bench press/deadlift here (https://www.strongerbyscience.com/guides/), and then taken videos of yourself and upload them for form critiques when you are ready.

Originally Posted by Heisman2 View Post
    You are probably going to be happier in the long run if you start moving heavier weights now. Not to the point of bad form but to the point where you can undergo progressive overload. That'll be key to maintaining your lean body mass while you lose fat, especially as you are losing fat fairly rapidly. It's much easier to keep the fat off long term and not rebound if you keep your muscle while doing so.

If you are worried about form, spend some time in the exercise forum, read the guides on the squat/bench press/deadlift here , and then taken videos of yourself and upload them for form critiques when you are ready.
    I would agree with you that I should probably be upping the weight. I'm sure for certain exercises I could do a lot more in weight and probably should push myself. Guess I just want the first 2-3 weeks taking it easy and building up a routine of just getting it done. Appreciate the advice, ill check the url link

Breakfast - smoothie including spinach, 2 small banana's, greek yogurt, almond milk, mixed berries
    Lunch - 2 pc chicken breast's, 100g yogurt, 250ml orange juice
    Dinner - Apple, greek yogurt granola bar, extra leen beef, rice, 500ml orange juice

Total macro - 300g carbs, 39g fat, 133g protein. total calories - 2078

So im certainly fine on calories today, but I didn't feel i ate as well as I could of. didn't really get much for veggies in today, just kind of felt like crap today. slept most of the evening away once i got home from work. using today as a no cardio day but that's okay. tomorrow is weights/cardio and if im feeling better I'll be make a strong effort tomorrow.

Gonna go to bed and get some more sleep. tomorrow should be better

Breakfast - spinach, banana, greek yogurt, mixed berries, almond milk
    Snack - Greek Yogurt granola bar
    Lunch - 1 yogurt, 2 chicken breast
    Dinner - 250ml orange juice, tiny amount of rice, 300g lean chicken
    smoothie after dinner - banana, almond milk, greek yogurt, cucumber, spinach

Total daily Calories 2076
    220g carbs
    64g fat
    157g protein

Still felt kinda ****ty today, but I did weights. I did try with heavier weights and got through 2 sets of 10 using 20lbs instead of 10 and by the 3rd i switched to 10lbs to finish it. After thinking i feel like I should of just done as much with 3rd set with 20lbs and just mark down here I stopped. Certainly felt a bit better using some heavier weight though.

Currenty using dumbbells and 4 exercises with 3 sets of 10
    goblet squat
    shoulder press
    deadlift
    bent row

I haven't got a chance to read the stronger by science bit, but I plan to absorb as much info as i can.

Overall good day, I also did 45 minutes of cardio afterwords. Feel better now then i did during the day. but time for bed. really gotta start getting better sleep

What's keeping you from getting better sleep? That will make a huge difference in how you feel.

Bad habits mostly, I have no problem sleeping I just decide to be distracted to the point where I watch one more episoide, or one game etc. things that can wait till I have free time again. its a work in progress.

breakfast - greek yogurt, spinach, banana, almond milk, mixed berries.
    lunch - 2 chicken breast and a greek yogurt granola bar
    Dinner - 100g rice, 200g extra lean beef, I juiced a bunch of celery, bag of carrots, 1 apple and a cucumber, had about 14oz of it
    "snack" had 250ml oj and a small amount of almonds

1hr on exercise bike, felt okay, could of went harder. I did this late and was getting tired so not a true full effort here but I got it done.

total intake - 222g carbs, 44g fat, 142g protein - 1854 calories. I think I am a bit closer to 2000 but I didn't mark things down as well today.

I anticipate a long work day tomorrow so im really dreading doing weights/biking. I may just skip the cardio tomorrow and worry about weights. Either way, it shall be done. I seen 279 almost flicker to 278 on the scale today! lol. doing good i say. not gonna stop

Weighed intoday as my marker for the week(fridays typically beofre my first meal) and I was 277.6 dressed

I may stop weighing myself as much as the day to day is to hard to tell whats going on. Happy with that though, over 22lbs down n gone.

Breakfast - smoothie again same as last few weeks
    lunch - greek yogurt granola bar, 2 pieces of chicken. should of had something else but i was to busy today to really stop n do anything.
    After work I had the rest of the carrot/celery/cucumber/apple juice i made

Did my weights today. I felt better doing with heavier, was more of a workout for sure.

Dinner - rice, extra lean beef, (nothings ever added to it. tiny bit of salt when i cook the rice thats it) orange juice, some spinach,carrot,green bell pepper, cucumber. My dinner meal is quite large in calories compared to most of the meals ive been eating today, but I am starving and im still well within my calorie range. I'm hungry but i know by the end ill feel like im forcing this down just to be done with it. 1150 calories for my dinner

Overall today - 2056 calories - 265g carbs, 41g fat, 152g protein. I remember someone saying that fat should be closer in macro numbers to protein but i really have not gotten close to having fat get past 100 nevermind 150. I dont know if this is a big deal or not. I feel alright, not sure if this would help or hurt the process to get more fat in my diet.

My left arm seems to be a lot weaker then my right. I was really struggling with 20lbs on my left arm.

with dumbbells i did

all 3 sets of 10 (3rd set was pretty rough ,took longer breaks to get the reps in)

curls 3 x 10 - 20lbs
    squat 3 x 10 - 20 lbs
    shoulder press 3 x 10 20lbs(this exercise was by far the hardest for my left arm)
    deadlift 3x10 2x20lb dumbbells used for this
    bent row 3 x 10 20lbs

I am on call this weekend at work but I should have some time to get some reading done(that body by science link seemed like a solid start) this week to up my knowledge

I wasn't feeling it so I only did 30 minutes of cardio, but the weights took me over 30 minutes to complete so I'd say that's still pretty good.

Today I didn't eat any fast food again but I over did it calorie wise. one of my worst days but I'm not upset, was just feeling snacky all day, and I rather eat some healthier food then going out for fast food. so win overall? lol

Anyways tomorrow will be better, I have a busy day and have to do weights/cardio again

breakfast - smoothie as normal
    lunch - 3 egg/200g beef/onion/pepper/cheese scrambled all together, orange juice
    Dinner - I had a chicken,onion,mayo sandwich using harvest grain protein bread.
    I had a almond/berry/banana drink with dinner

this was just over what I should of ate during the day.
    I was feeling really hungry later and had some more ground beef and another greek yogurt granola bar, some almonds and an apple sometime after dinner

my overall could be a bit over/under. snacked more then I expected today.

overall calorie intake was 2827 for the day. about 600 more then really what my "cap" would be to be still losing weight. Not super pumped about it, but I know if I went out for fast food that would be something like 1500-2500 calories over. so there's that.

260gcarbs
    111g fat
    209g protein

I still feel like eating after all that. Not sure why im craving so bad. Maybe just the body used to my old routine. Tomorrow will be better. Today was still overall a win ill say.

Was lazy day Sunday, i didn't forget to post but rather to do it today as it was already pretty late when my day was finished.

I ate like a piggy again, I think its a combination of my pot habit(which has been significantly reduced since i started eating better/working out) which I want to quit but well I like it, at the very least I need to make it less of a routine type of thing and more of a special occasion thing. i dont smoke anything else or drink so overall things could be worse, but if im being lazy while high I know thats probably why im wanting to snack more. during the week I don't feel like that at all as I have work and other **** going on + cooking/cleaning every night real foods and exercises.

Anyways still didn't eat any fastfood/convenience store junk for over 2 weeks now. Feel pretty happy about that. I was an every other day fast food eater + garbage food from work and I thought it would be harder to avoid it then it is, considering mcdonalds is right next to my job, haven't even thought about it after work.

Sunday breakfast - 2 slice country harvest w butter, 3 egg sandwich. Almond milk with berry/spinach blended.
    lunch - 1 orange bell pepper, 100g rice, 150g lean ground chicken -> snack greek yogurt granola bar, 250ml chocolate milk
    dinner - 2tbs alfredo sauce, 100g chicken breast, 100g lean ground chicken, 100g rice all mixed up
    Later I caved and had the rest of the "treat" chocolate milk I wanted to spread out, 750ml chocolate milk. It was wonderful. I didn't need it at all but its a better cheat then going to mcdonalds or some other garbage food joint.

I did do my full weight routine and then 30 minutes on the bike. got through the weights without failing anything on the last set though maybe some of them were a bit sloppy. I know I'm on the right path and overall doing very well so I'm just gonna keep on going.

will post todays meals later tonight. Gonna get some cardio in after i come back from the city and make some dinner prep.

So I've been slacking a bit logging this daily. gotta fix that.

Monday's log

breakfast smoothie - added avocado back
    lunch - 2 chicken breasts
    dinner - spinach, cucumber, carrots, 150g chicken breast, had some orange juice with it.
    after I had a smoothie again with greek yogurt, berries, banana, almond milksmoothie and a greek yogurt granola bar after as well.

I didn't end up doing a lot on monday other then some cooking and cleaning. I wanted to bike for an hour but I got lazy, used up rest day.

1918 calories - 210 carbs, 51g fat, 163g protein

Tuesday record

breakfast - same smoothie as normal, added avocado's back, wasn't ripe yet though so was not great
    lunch - orange, apple, piece of garlic toast and 5oz of regular ground beef with some onions
    had a greek yogurt bar when i got home from work
    dinner - green beans, rice, I tried quinoa for the first time, dont love it but I will see how it goes. I could use the Iron I think and its decent protein levels as well, 150g chicken breast
    had a banana, berry, almond milk, greek yogurt smoothie with my dinner.

2309 calories, 266g carbs, 78g fat, 148 protein

I did full workout tuesday. felt hard. I am going to hold at the weight im using for awhile until i get comfortable with all the movements, I feel like I may have strained part of my foot already so i need to look at adjusting some of my positioning.

did 30 + min weight workout

did 45 min bike ride after

Felt like a good day overall. got a good sleep as well so gotta keep working on that and I know my days will feel a lot better.

caught up logging here

wednesday

Breakfast - smoothie again, minue the avocado as they really weren't ripe yet. (greek yogurt, almond milk, spinach, banana, berries mixed)
    lunch - 2 pieces of chicken again. I brought an apple to eat but never ended up eating it
    Afterwork - 250ml orange juice, greek yogurt bar
    Dinner - Chicken, rice/quinoa, green beans. I bought some dried appricots so probably gonna eat a few of those as well with my apple as well.

dont have macro/calorie numbe rtill tomorrow as im logging this before I eat my dinner. will post it with tomorrows log.

Walked to the grocery store today, that was 30+ minutes and then i was on my bike for 30 minutes as well.

Gotta cook some more food for the week and clean up a bit then relax and watch some of the office. Not sure why but I've gotten hooked on it again.

Overall felt it was a good day. Got an extra hour of sleep more then i normally do and i felt a lot less tired. gonna shoot for a full 8 tonight.

Well I am caught up with my logging here and gotta keep the routine going here.

Tomorrow is gonna be probably a **** day at work as some of our point of sale system kind of took a **** today. yay for tomorrows problems.

breakfast - smoothie again
    lunch - red apple, 2 chicken breasts. Afterwork I had a vector protein bar. and small bit of OJ

I did my weights for just over 30 minutes again, and thne 30 minutes on bike.

dinner I had some chicken, green beans/carrot/broc/cauli mix, extra lean beef, rice and some quinoa

overall calories 2079
    carbs 201g
    fat 65g
    protein 182g

Seemed like an okay day. Tomorrow I mark my weight for the week. I don't feel I am going to see much of an improvement this week but overall im still doing well and I need to just keep on going.

4-12 tracking

breakfast - smoothie again - avocado, greek yogurt, almond milk, spinach, banana, berries.
    Lunch - pear, apple, 2 chicken breasts
    After work I had a vector protein bar
    dinner - rice, spinach, extra lean beef, quinoa, orange juice and a few dried apricots.

I did an hour on exercise bike. felt good. I did my weigh in for the week and I was a bit disappointed as it showed I was up .6 pounds from the week prior. I did another weigh later that evening and I saw 275.2 so I felt a bit better as I've not seen a 275 number since I've been weighing myself.

Just gotta trust i'm doing okay. I need to make more effort to have more vegetables as I think I've been eating to much fruit, stomach's been bugging me last few days and I think its cause I've been eating to much fruit compared to veg. I dunno

Overall was a good day.

2055 calories
    250g carbs
    57g fat
    151g protein

Today felt like an okay day. I'm getting pretty tired, I just finished doing weights, gonna do some time on my bike. 30 min maybe a bit more if I feel up to it.

breakfast - bell pepper, extra lean beef, 250ml OJ, banana, 3 eggs
    lunch - spinach, pear, carrots, spoonful mayo, turkey flakes(canned, high in sodium but pretty high in protein), 2 pc country harvest protein bread.
    Snack - vector bar
    Dinner - extra lean beef, quinoa. almond milk, banana, berries.

Should of done better on food prep today, could of had more vegetables in there.

Tomorrow is some grocery shopping though so I'll make sure I get enough for the week.

2330 calories
    250 carbs
    97g fat
    138g protein

Added a bit of greek yogurt to dinner to bump up protein a bit more.

weights + cardio = 1 hour min working out.

Was pretty active for 3-4 hours out of my day as well so thats good as most of my days off work im pretty lazy. Gonna try and be really productive tomorrow and get a good sleep tonight.

Calories for day - 2523
    226 carbs
    109 fat
    172g protein

I was pretty hungry all day so I ended up eating a bit more then normal. Weekends I find I eat a bit more but overall still doing alright.

I didn't do a lot today but I did go on bike for an hour so that was good

brealfast - orange juice, 3 hard boiled eggs, almond milk for some omega-3 granola cereal
    snack - 2 dozenish almonds, 1 hard boiled egg
    lunch - had some dried apricots, flakes of turkey canned
    was still hungry so i had some extra lean beef and 2 piece of country harvest toast
    I had a greek yogurt, berry, almond milk smoothie for my dinner
    was stil lsnacky so i had another boiled egg and 2 greek yogurt granola bars.

I've not had any fastfood or garbage food for a pretty good while now, I think since my birthday when I was in the city I was starving and caved and got a baconator from wendy's. no fries or soda though. but weekends I believe
    I would eat even worse during the week in my prior eating habits, so I need to keep doing better. Still not crazy calories today and I did a bike ride so all good.

This was for Sunday's log. I already turned off my PC and was in bed and didn't want to get up to post.

Got weights/bike and might go for a walk to the store after. will post tonight.

Calories for Monday

breakfast - avocado, greek yogurt, almond milk, spinach, mixed berries
    lunch - 2 chicken breasts, bell pepper, and a bunch of baby carrots
    Dinner - Bigger meal as I just finished my workout - 2 boiled eggs, rice, broccoli, quinoa, extra lean ground beef

having a bit of Orange juice before bed

overall calories for day 1993
    198 carbs
    65g fat
    155g protein

Overall felt pretty good day. I didn't end up going for the walk but i did my weights and 30 minutes on bike = an hour of working out. Overall good day.

Another day nearly over. Really tired at the moment can't wait to get to bed and rest up.

Total Calories - 2113
    carbs - 190g
    fat 80g
    protein 162g

Breakfast - smoothie as usual
    Lunch - 2 pc chicken breasts, some carrots and a cucumber.
    Pre dinner - After I got home for a 1 hour walk I had a bit of quinoa and extra lean beef while I prep'd rest of my dinner for the night
    Dinner - Rice, broccoli, green beans, lean ground chicken
    I also ate a banana later and a small amount of OJ

Overall was a good day, took a long walk today to the store for some exercise. I also did 30 minutes of cardio later on bike as well. so 1 hr 30 minutes total today was about a 6k walk which felt harder then the bike partly as I don't walk long distance ever. Going to work on doing other forms of cardio rather then just a stationary bike.

Tired now. gogin to sleep. 3rd day in a row where I'm gonna get 8 hours of sleep. Gotta keep it up

Had a pretty long work day and I didn't do a whole lot after work. I guess the walk did me in more then I thought so I'm going to try and do that more often. I often used the excuse of going outside cause I didn't want to see anyone. but honestly I just dont care anymore, put on some music and just walk till ya can't.

Anyways I didn't do great for food today, quite low on calories, had a nap when I got home that turned into a full on coma. woke up and had really late dinner, gonna bike for 30 minutes just because I should do something today. Today is a weight day but I am going to stop doing weights for a few days, Will start routine again on the weekend, my ankle hurts a bit and was hurting before my walk, Feel like it could be with my positioning, gonna see buddy on weekend who know's a heck of a lot more then I do with weights to make sure im doing things okay and ill start up again on the weekend.

breakfast was the smoothie as usual
    lunch I had 2 chicken breasts again, was gonna have some veggies when I got home but I ended up going to sleep
    Dinner I had some lean ground chicken with some orange juice and some carrots/cucumber.

calorie intake - 1262 very low today, but I just really didn't do much of a dinner. Not super worried about it as this isn't a regular deal. tomorrow will be normal and I plan on taking another walk tomorrow if its nice out. finally winter weather is coming to a close.
    carbs 70g
    fat 58g
    protein 118g

all of these are low but I just didn't eat much of anything after work. hopefully i dont feel like crap tomorrow as a result.

Been lazy last few days. Friday we had weigh in at work and im down 27 pounds.

I've done so well with the lack of bad eating I decided to cheat meal on friday. I ate fast food, had some chocolate and well was disappointed. Not only did I feel sick all weekend because of how I over did it. I ended up eating fast food Saturday as well with chocolate milk as well.

The next time I decide to have cheat meals, its going to be something different. Not fast food, but maybe a great cut of steak or some ribs or something that I can cook and enjoy without being disappointed or feeling guilty.

Friday/saturday my calories were over 4000 and I got a lot of work to catch up as I've done no working out for friday/saturday/sunday.

Monday I STILL feel really crappy because of how I ate this weekend. I am hoping tomorrow is going to be better as I need to get back into some exercise. I did only 20 minutes of cardio today. I bought a bike today for outdoor exercise but it was getting pretty late/cold outside, and my stomach really wasn't up for a long ride.

Monday I ate well but still felt pretty awful. To think I was eating so poorly for so long, it's no wonder why I always felt bad. even my mood this weekend was a lot worse and I really have to believe the food had a large part to play. Either way I treat this as a win as its a wonderful realization that I am finally on the right track to really moving forward in my life and for that I am pretty happy about.

Now just to burn off all these extra calories I put on. Starting weights again this week.

so I've not done a whole lot the last few weeks, kind of falling back into my old routine here, probably put 7-8 lbs of the close to 30 i was down. Need to fix this asap. This week I'm gonna get back into the groove. disapointed i let things slide again, not sure why I feel the need to just stop doing things that are good for me

So I am up 12 pounds almost from where i was at when I stopped working out. I keep making excuses for myself on why I don't want to or don't feel like working out.

Not sure why I let myself do this. Maybe cause its easy and has been the norm for so many years. I have been eating better again this last 2 weeks. It's not perfect but its not fastfood daily again, which is PROGRESS.

I'm very disappointed with myself as I could of been down another 10 lbs if I was keeping up with this. I need to get back into doing cardio. This needs to stop!

Didn't eat much today, Had bacon/eggs/hash/toast at work today, didn't each much else yet.

I don't tihnk I will be tracking my food going forward quite to the level I was before. Maybe if I am unfamiliar I will track it to get an idea of what that will be like on a day to day basis but I think I have a really good idea of what I should be doing at this point, I just need to get back into it. Was april 22nd I think when our contest at wor kwas over and I started getting lazy again. over 5 weeks of doing nothing ;(

Tomorrow is a new day. I can do better. I Need to do better.

Monday I am starting to track all my food and start logging exercise again.

I've been writing and deleting my thoughts over the past hour trying to think if what I want to say. Life has been pretty stressful over the last year, emotionally, physically, financially and I could give you a dozen reasons for each as to why I'm not looking after myself. While they all may be legitimate problem's in my life its no excuse for not trying my best do eat healthy and get into good shape.

looking back on my previous posts I was doing so good. it feels bad to think of where I could be now if I just kept up with it.

I will keep trying and failing until I no longer have to try and it becomes my new life.

While I've regained all I've lost and generally am in the same bad habits as before I have quit smoking weed(was heavy user for 10+ years) and it turns out I think it was probably hurting me overall more then I thought it was helping. I think rather then it help me for anxiety and depression it just kept me numb to the pain of every day struggles that I've faced. I guess if I was to keep feeling numb the problems that I have in life wouldn't feel so bad. And while I think that is true to an extent. that never helped me fix any problems so its out of my life which I'm really proud of quitting with no interest to start again. I do miss the effect but the reality is I think it was more harmful for me then good.

I am eating better for the most part again. Much less fast food, cooking proper again at home so I am progressing but I think tracking everything I ate and making myself a bit more accountable was helpful.

Thanks for reading, I'm getting tired and I don't know if all this makes any sense. I wanted to rant but I think even typing it and deleting it has made me feel a bit better. I know I can do better, and just because life is hard doesn't mean I can give up and not work on myself.

As much as 2020 has sucked so far the rest of 2020 can be time for positive change.

Cya Monday and time to start working on the good life