Thread: Weight gain

IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Weight gain

Hey guys, I’ve been bulking up for the past 2-2.5 months. I went from 128 pounds to 138 as of now. I’m 5’9. Now that I’m closing in on 140, I feel like a fat piece of shiiiite. It really makes me want to stop bulking, but that’d mean that I would lose muscle. I’ve gained a bit of muscle over the past two months. I just seriously got into weightlifting. Does anyone else experience a chubby face when they gain a bit of weight? I hate that the most out of everything.

samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everyone face bloating issue while bulking. Although it depends on your carb sensitivity. Being more carb sensitive, you may gain more water weight and body will hold on water. Don't worry, it's normal.

JFW3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFW3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFW3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFW3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFW3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFW3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFW3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFW3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFW3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFW3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JFW3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by IMWORKINONITT View Post
    Hey guys, I’ve been bulking up for the past 2-2.5 months. I went from 128 pounds to 138 as of now. I’m 5’9. Now that I’m closing in on 140, I feel like a fat piece of shiiiite. It really makes me want to stop bulking, but that’d mean that I would lose muscle. I’ve gained a bit of muscle over the past two months. I just seriously got into weightlifting. Does anyone else experience a chubby face when they gain a bit of weight? I hate that the most out of everything.

Trust me, you aren't the only one who hates the "bulked" look, in my opinion, its harder than the cut, but it helps me to keep in my mind, I'm temporarily making myself look like ****, to come out of the other side looking better than before. Think of a caterpillar going into a dirty cacoon and coming out a butterfly, temporary mental set back for your ultimate goal of being big and ripped. Just focus more on strength and recovery, rather than staring at yourself in the mirror.
    Instagram - JFW_3
    Exil.us

26-year-old Natural Pro Bodybuilder

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but just going by your numbers at 5' 9" and 140 pounds, if you think that you look chubby, then you desperately NEED this muscle-building bulk stage. You need more muscle. Your bulk is the way to get it. (Aim to gain no more than 2 pounds a month and hit the weights hard and heavy.) Good luck.

IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IMWORKINONITT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    OP, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but just going by your numbers at 5' 9" and 140 pounds, if you think that you look chubby, then you desperately NEED this muscle-building bulk stage. You need more muscle. Your bulk is the way to get it. (Aim to gain no more than 2 pounds a month and hit the weights hard and heavy.) Good luck.
    Yea I definitely do need to gain more weight. I’ve seen pretty good results so far so that’s motivation for me. I just have bad flashbacks because last year I hit 160 almost without working out and I was a chubby chit. When you cut, do you lose a lot of muscle mass or is it just a bit and how far would you recommend cutting if for example i hit the high 150’s?

loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50) loyforesy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IMWORKINONITT View Post
    Same to me. I hate to see myself fatty. I am now 15 kg overweight and apple figure. At last I formed a group of friends and for the last 15 days I am jogging and climbing small hills near me. One of the main thing is calorie intake. This area need to be focused more. My nutritionist fix mine to 1350 a day. Trying harder. Took a target of 1 year.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're basically gaining 5 lbs a month. I highly doubt that's mostly 5 lbs of muscle.
    I think you're better off doing a lean bulk instead.
    If you gain too much fat, you have to diet and cut longer. Which will make you lose muscle in the process again. It will only backfire.
    Cobra Kai never dies!