Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Charlemayne is just really nice. (+1000) Charlemayne is just really nice. (+1000) Charlemayne is just really nice. (+1000) Charlemayne is just really nice. (+1000) Charlemayne is just really nice. (+1000) Charlemayne is just really nice. (+1000) Charlemayne is just really nice. (+1000) Charlemayne is just really nice. (+1000) Charlemayne is just really nice. (+1000) Charlemayne is just really nice. (+1000) Charlemayne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by peachy977 View Post
    What do I do dating apps don’t work neither does real life starting to think I’m gonna die alone everything I wanna do is impossible
    Don't give up bro. When you say real life doesn't work are you sure you're actually trying? I used to do cold-approach quite a bit and you'd be surprised how many single women are out there willing to date a guy who has the courage just to come up to them and introduce himself. Despite bullchit talk on the misc, it is not all about looks for women. If you are brave and a gentleman women will stick with you.

peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) peachy977 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Charlemayne View Post
    Don't give up bro. When you say real life doesn't work are you sure you're actually trying? I used to do cold-approach quite a bit and you'd be surprised how many single women are out there willing to date a guy who has the courage just to come up to them and introduce himself. Despite bullchit talk on the misc, it is not all about looks for women. If you are brave and a gentleman women will stick with you.
    Cold approaching don’t work here in London no one wants to be approached they all reject or flake like I said nothing works sadly and yes I have tryed

Dooi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dooi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dooi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dooi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dooi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dooi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dooi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dooi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dooi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dooi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Dooi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I still think that it worth trying.