johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How should I cut?

What would a good diet be to help me cut? I am at 17%bf and do not know what to do.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by johnd090 View Post
    What would a good diet be to help me cut? I am at 17%bf and do not know what to do.
    Go to an online TDEE calculator to find your Maintenance Calorie Estimate.

This value will give you a ballbark (if you don't already know it) of how many calories you need to maintain weight.

From this, set minimum grams for fats and protein to:

Protein > .7g / lb
    Fat > .4g / lb

For the remaining calories, you can consume more fats, proteins, or carbs, based on preference (Fat is 9 calories per gram, protein and carbs have 4).

Finally, subtract about 300-500 calories from the TDEE number you were given, and use that as your 'cutting calories'.

Track your weight loss using an average 7-day number, targeting about 1lb loss per week, depending on how quickly you feel like dropping weight. A 500-calorie daily deficit should yield 1lb loss per week or so.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"

johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50) johnd090 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AdamWW View Post
    Go to an online TDEE calculator to find your Maintenance Calorie Estimate.

This value will give you a ballbark (if you don't already know it) of how many calories you need to maintain weight.

From this, set minimum grams for fats and protein to:

Protein > .7g / lb
    Fat > .4g / lb

For the remaining calories, you can consume more fats, proteins, or carbs, based on preference (Fat is 9 calories per gram, protein and carbs have 4).

Finally, subtract about 300-500 calories from the TDEE number you were given, and use that as your 'cutting calories'.

Track your weight loss using an average 7-day number, targeting about 1lb loss per week, depending on how quickly you feel like dropping weight. A 500-calorie daily deficit should yield 1lb loss per week or so.
    Thanks so much for that info. 1LBS is a good amount to lose a week. I guess that will help minimize muscle loss. So whilst I am cutting I will not gain muscle but will only lose fat.

BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    It depends what your cutting.

If your cutting paper, usually scissors.

Carpet, a Stanley knife.

Body fat. Use your brain and eat less than what you burn. Belive it or not but that's the miracle answer you've herd a 1000 times so stop looking for a different answer and shut the F*** up and do the work. It is not rocket science.

Originally Posted by BrunoC93 View Post
    It depends what your cutting.

If your cutting paper, usually scissors.

Carpet, a Stanley knife.

Body fat. Use your brain and eat less than what you burn. Belive it or not but that's the miracle answer you've herd a 1000 times so stop looking for a different answer and shut the F*** up and do the work. It is not rocket science.
    Harsh but okay.