Registered User maddness_felix@hotmail.com's Avatar
    maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Video of 80 years old Ernest Tuff Deadlifting 200kg - 441LBS at IDFPF Championships

This is a video of my 80 years old training partner Ernest Tuff Deadlifting 200kg - 441lbs Winning the u100kg m9 class at the Irish Drug Free Powerlifting Federation Single Lift Irish Championships in Raphoe Co Donegal yesterday.

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Looks like he didn’t even break a sweat!
    My 8 year progress video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wg3BXudgIjg

maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maddness_felix@hotmail.com is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by grubman View Post
    Looks like he didn’t even break a sweat!
    Yes Ernest made it look pretty easy.

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doesn't just dump it down either, he puts it down smoothly!

Have you got any advice or wisdom from Ernest you can share?
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.

Attempting "Convict Conditioning", http://www.4hourlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Convict-Conditioning-Progressions-Wall-Chart.jpg

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by OldFartTom View Post
    I know in some comps, if you drop you get disqualified. I remember a few years back when Eddie Hall set a world record, but forgot he had to lower the bar and just dropped it...and got disqualified.

OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OldFartTom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I know in some comps, if you drop you get disqualified. I remember a few years back when Eddie Hall set a world record, but forgot he had to lower the bar and just dropped it...and got disqualified.
    hahaha I expect he'd have produced some colourful language
    Faith in Jesus first and faith in squats second.
    Then other details will start to slot themselves into place.

Attempting "Convict Conditioning", http://www.4hourlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Convict-Conditioning-Progressions-Wall-Chart.jpg

hahaha I expect he'd have produced some colourful language
    Not really...

Have you got any advice or wisdom from Ernest you can share?
    Yes Ernest always sets the bar back down like that, Ernest generally lifts heavy in lower rep ranges with not to much volume.

Yes you have to bring the bar down under control, if you drop it you get a no lift.

MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MajorTendonitis has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That’s awesome . I’d like to be like that when I grow up

Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    That’s awesome . I’d like to be like that when I grow up
    Thanks very much, I will let Ernest know you liked his lift.

LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000) LWW is just really nice. (+1000)
    This is awesome!

I like his last name too, it certainly fits.

How long has Ernest been lifting?

Originally Posted by LWW View Post
    This is awesome!

I like his last name too, it certainly fits.

How long has Ernest been lifting?
    Thanks very much I will let Ernest know you liked his lift, he has been training nearly all his lift between athletics, weight training and karate, but only really started deadlifting when he was around 75 years old allow he had been doing heavy bentover rows and other types of heavy rows for decades.