JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral JoeyCentral

How good are Scott Herman's workout programs on Muscularstrength.com?

I am currently on AX2 right now, but after that, I am thinking about trying out the programs on Muscular Strength. I've been following ScottHermanFitness on youtube and subscribed to him for quite some time and this dude really knows his **** and for a natural, he looks amazing. I was wondering if anybody ever tried his programs on his website muscularstrength.com and if so, how would you rate them? Are they good for muscle development? I think I am going to make this my goal for the next year until I get my targeted physique.
    Last edited by JoeyCentral; 03-23-2019 at 08:14 PM. Reason: for the lulz

health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) health4life24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You won’t know how it works until you try it out.
    - Your mindset influences your outcome. It's time to take out phrases like "I can't" or "I don't have time" and replace them with phrases like "I will make the time" and "I will keep working at it until I find a way that works." Success starts with the right mindset and believing in yourself and your dreams.

grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) grubman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    For what it’s worth, IMHO, he’s one of the better (more knowledgeable and honest) youtubers ive watched. He has a great build, and I do believe he is natural (in the videos I’ve seen). I would never PAY for a program, because there are so many good free programs, and no magic ones...but if I WAS going to, I’m guessing his would be at least descent, judging from his videos...of course, he’s young, in his prime, and has great genetics, so that always plays a factor in the, “what works for me should work for everyone” mentality.

If it’s free, provide a link to the actual program so we can take a look.

Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Luca2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To be honest, if I were to give my money to anyone, it would be either Renaissance Periodization (for an actual template) or Team 3DMJ (for e-books to learn how to program, or even online coaching).

Not my intention to plug anyone's products - just my opinion based on my impression of the online coaching landscape.
    "Listen, I want you to come down here and go dancing with me and we'll have fun together. You know you like The Spaniard, you know you like The Sith Lord, you know that. Hello? You're blushing, I know you're into The Sith Lord, I know it! Hello? Hello? Helloooo? Aww I lost connection."