Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Here's another forgotten game that I adored as a kid:

Awesome space combat sim. Had a pilot joystick and would play that game for hours.
    It was made by the same people who made the original Descent games (non-related). Used to play the chit out of the first one.

samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) samfit7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Midtown Madness, GTA vice city, and San Andreas. I grew up playing GTA games.

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've been gaming too long to narrow that sh!t down. And I make games now too, so this is an impossible question.

- Getting my first Nintendo for my 4th or 5th birthday in November, only for it to get returned and replaced with a Super Nintendo that Christmas. Mario All-Stars kicked everything off.
    - Trying to beat Gradius III over and over.
    - Playing Mortal Kombat and learning how to do Fatalities out of Tips and Tricks magazine.
    - Renting Donkey Kong Country 2 so long they gave me the game.
    - Renting Ocarina of Time so long they gave me the game.
    - Staying home from school and playing Goemon's Great Adventure.
    - Getting high with friends and playing Halo 2 multiplayer, just wiping the floor with them.
    - Playing MGS2 after band practice, and just binging the game. The other guitarist ended up watching me beat almost the entire game. At least up until the bomber on the rollerblades.

Man I could go on and on. From the OG Wolfenstein 3D and Winter Olympic Games to, most recently, RDR 2 and releasing my own games and sh!t. I take giant breaks from gaming but have had a lot of good memories from them.

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post
    I've been gaming too long to narrow that sh!t down. And I make games now too, so this is an impossible question.

- Getting my first Nintendo for my 4th or 5th birthday in November, only for it to get returned and replaced with a Super Nintendo that Christmas. Mario All-Stars kicked everything off.
    - Trying to beat Gradius III over and over.
    - Playing Mortal Kombat and learning how to do Fatalities out of Tips and Tricks magazine.
    - Renting Donkey Kong Country 2 so long they gave me the game.
    - Renting Ocarina of Time so long they gave me the game.

- Staying home from school and playing Goemon's Great Adventure.
    - Getting high with friends and playing Halo 2 multiplayer, just wiping the floor with them.
    - Playing MGS2 after band practice, and just binging the game. The other guitarist ended up watching me beat almost the entire game. At least up until the bomber on the rollerblades.

Man I could go on and on. From the OG Wolfenstein 3D and Winter Olympic Games to, most recently, RDR 2 and releasing my own games and sh!t. I take giant breaks from gaming but have had a lot of good memories from them.
    What a cool video store.
    I can see how that would be a fond memory.

RIP old video stores. Lots of good memories came from them.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tekkenbruh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - numerous LAN parties with UT classic
    - numerous LAN parties with Warcraft 3
    - Crash Team Racing, both solo and multi
    - WoW in general
    Ragnar Lothbrok crew

Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Les Paul has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Street Fighter 2 Arcade
    Mario Kart 64/DD/8
    Doom 1/2/2016
    Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

"I shall grind beneath my heel.....all that exists."

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Goldeneye and Perfect Dark

Mariokart

FF7

WOW during wrath - naxx raids, wintergrasp win followed by vault raids, even the 5-man heroics required some CC and strategy to get through.
    Stern Crew

SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Played Tony Hawk Pro Skater 1 and 2 (demo) with my friends as a tween/teen. Loved the punk rock and ska soundtrack. For some reason it didn't register with me that maybe I would enjoy skateboarding in real life, too. It looked too dangerous for me to even try, lol. Also played the GBA version of THPS games on my friend's computer. We played it on an emulator until my cousin bought a GBA SP.

XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XiangYu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most fun time for me was 1996-2012. Every game after was just OK with a few exceptions here and there like Yakuza 0.
    I still replay a lot of old games, they were just better, has nothing to do with nostalgia.

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Played Resident Evil 4 from start to finish five times in a row without playing anything else. I think it's my favorite game of all time.

Played Fallout 3 at least three times start to finish without playing anything else.

Skyrim stayed in my PS3 for two play throughs. That was a loooong time.

DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrWilliam has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Everquest, hands down

BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BullittEV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I was 12/13 I played the original Rainbow Six on the MSN Gaming Zone- Was on 28k/56k and people with ISDN/T1's were bosses. My ping to people was usually 250 and anything under 200 was legit good. Saw a room under Asheron's Call on MSN Gaming Zone and my ping was like 30 so my eyes shot wide open and I went to get the game.

Played that game through high school and was legit fun playing on a pvp server, constant fighting over locations/hunting with politics/spies etc.. There was also no world chat, so it added to the mystery of it. Add in Halo 3 with my buddies talking mad chit to people.

After that, was around the age of 21-22, I was playing 3 games at once- all awesome. COD MW2 (i legit owned people in this game, i was 47-2 in one game lol), Face of Mankind (sci fi mmorpg pvp) and asherons call.

Now I just want to find one game that I enjoy, seems like the division 2 could be it, I enjoyed the division 1 but not to the extent of the other games mentioned.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rome1989 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some of the most fun times that I can remember:

- Playing some weird ass game called the Neverhood with my mate in primary school (we were 7 or 8 years old).

- Having huge gaming sessions with my cousins playing WCW Nitro (and tearing off the skin of my thumbs constantly by mashing the buttons so hard I would never lose), and Gran Turismo 1

- Playing the original Wolfenstein with my dad, and then introducing him to the Return to Castle Wolfenstein game that came out late 90s/early 00s. And then playing Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory competitively (mind you, with the chitest PC known to mankind and with a Microsoft keyboard and mouse). Always wondered how good I could have been at FPS when I was younger had I had a PC rig like I do now.

- Building up a nostalgia for Final Fantasy games, and then being absolutely blown away when Final Fantasy X came out.

- Working out that Shane Warne 99' had cheat codes.

Originally Posted by XiangYu View Post
    Most fun time for me was 1996-2012. Every game after was just OK with a few exceptions here and there like Yakuza 0.
    I still replay a lot of old games, they were just better, has nothing to do with nostalgia.
    Used to be a big jRPG lover, then I played western rpgs and was hooked instantly. Planescape, Baldur's Gate, Fallout, those games were really good.

Originally Posted by Brozef View Post
    Played Resident Evil 4 from start to finish five times in a row without playing anything else. I think it's my favorite game of all time.

Played Fallout 3 at least three times start to finish without playing anything else.

Skyrim stayed in my PS3 for two play throughs. That was a loooong time.
    I think I would have enjoyed RE 4 way more if the first 3 hadn't spoiled me. I was content with slow moving zombies.
    Resident Evil 4 changed the formula to those "Los Ganados" mutations and it no longer felt like RE for me. As a standalone game it was fun.

Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    When I was 12/13 I played the original Rainbow Six on the MSN Gaming Zone- Was on 28k/56k and people with ISDN/T1's were bosses. My ping to people was usually 250 and anything under 200 was legit good. Saw a room under Asheron's Call on MSN Gaming Zone and my ping was like 30 so my eyes shot wide open and I went to get the game.

Played that game through high school and was legit fun playing on a pvp server, constant fighting over locations/hunting with politics/spies etc.. There was also no world chat, so it added to the mystery of it. Add in Halo 3 with my buddies talking mad chit to people.

After that, was around the age of 21-22, I was playing 3 games at once- all awesome. COD MW2 (i legit owned people in this game, i was 47-2 in one game lol), Face of Mankind (sci fi mmorpg pvp) and asherons call.

Now I just want to find one game that I enjoy, seems like the division 2 could be it, I enjoyed the division 1 but not to the extent of the other games mentioned.
    Asheron's Call, that's another MMORPG that I never played early on. I do recall it had one of the biggest MMO maps. A friend of mine used to play Rainbow Six, but he didn't talk about it much.

Originally Posted by rome1989 View Post
    Some of the most fun times that I can remember:

- Playing some weird ass game called the Neverhood with my mate in primary school (we were 7 or 8 years old).

- Having huge gaming sessions with my cousins playing WCW Nitro (and tearing off the skin of my thumbs constantly by mashing the buttons so hard I would never lose), and Gran Turismo 1

- Playing the original Wolfenstein with my dad, and then introducing him to the Return to Castle Wolfenstein game that came out late 90s/early 00s. And then playing Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory competitively (mind you, with the chitest PC known to mankind and with a Microsoft keyboard and mouse). Always wondered how good I could have been at FPS when I was younger had I had a PC rig like I do now.

- Building up a nostalgia for Final Fantasy games, and then being absolutely blown away when Final Fantasy X came out.

- Working out that Shane Warne 99' had cheat codes.
    Glad you mentioned The Neverhood. Probably the oddest game in the thread. In the mood of Oddworld: Abe's Odyssey and Grim Fandango.
    The music reminds me of the jazz/swing band Squirrel Nut Zippers.

Barely played Mario Kart other than Double Dash. Friends would come over and play it.

Found this funny video.

Thought it was a real modded version until...
    Spoiler!

redigneous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is kind of recent but I tried to play Outlast 2 Hard Mode while my nieces are watching. I intentionally get my character into trouble just so I could show them jump scares. One of them had trouble going to the bathroom after.

hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hxa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Carmageddon lan multiplayer in an internet cafe with friends every Sat evening before going to the club.

wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wings_unhinged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I want to say it was the first time I played either the Super Nintendo or N64, but I'm going to have to go with Skyrim in 2011. That game sucked me into a black hole and it was all I wanted to do for a few months.

Also, drunk Rocket League with a few irl pals

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I'm old so some of these you guys won't be able to relate to:

Leisure Suit Larry. I'm talking the original Sierra game. Playing with friends and figuring out how to remove the black bar when having stripper sex.

Being the #1 Blanka player at my local arcade and beating all comers on SF2 Turbo. Was also very good at Chun Li.

Doom LAN deathmatches in my house with one of us on the main floor and one in the basement. Whole house freaking out.

Diablo 2 when it first came out losing track of time and playing literally all night until the sun came up.

noaviLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noaviLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noaviLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noaviLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noaviLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noaviLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noaviLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noaviLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noaviLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noaviLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) noaviLOL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All this talk about LAN parties just brought a wave of nostalgia. I remember when LAN/Internet cafes were a thing.

brb walking to LAN cafe with friends after school ended, playing CS 1.5, and talking smack to the other people in the cafe.
    brb getting into fights right outside the cafe
    brb going home to scrounge for change to pay for more play time

This all happened right before everyone started getting broadband in their homes, and WoW took over shortly after. RIP LAN cafes.

Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozef has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuperGuitarDude View Post
    I think I would have enjoyed RE 4 way more if the first 3 hadn't spoiled me. I was content with slow moving zombies.
    Resident Evil 4 changed the formula to those "Los Ganados" mutations and it no longer felt like RE for me. As a standalone game it was fun.
    Maybe I need to play it again but RE 3 did not leave a great impression on me. RE 1, 2 and 4 are some of my most cherished gaming experiences.

blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000) blank98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    +1 Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction. Nothing else comes close imo. So many good memories playing with friends back in early 2000s.
    ★★★ I was part of the Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★

Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    I'm old so some of these you guys won't be able to relate to:

Leisure Suit Larry. I'm talking the original Sierra game. Playing with friends and figuring out how to remove the black bar when having stripper sex.

Being the #1 Blanka player at my local arcade and beating all comers on SF2 Turbo. Was also very good at Chun Li.

Doom LAN deathmatches in my house with one of us on the main floor and one in the basement. Whole house freaking out.

Diablo 2 when it first came out losing track of time and playing literally all night until the sun came up.
    I've played a number of Sierra games when I was a kid. Didn't know about Leisure Suit until much later. Even if I had, my parents wouldn't have let me play it, lol. Space Quest VI is probably my fave game from Sierra.
    Gary Owens' narration was what made the game so good.

Originally Posted by Brozef View Post
    Maybe I need to play it again but RE 3 did not leave a great impression on me. RE 1, 2 and 4 are some of my most cherished gaming experiences.
    RE 1 on PS1 has hilariously bad acting. For that reason alone I enjoy playing it. The Gamecube remake was the GOAT. RE 2 original and remake are both great in their own way. I think RE 3 perfected that "big guy chases you" trope. Playing it for the first time was an edge-of-your-seat experience.

Cza2323 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cza2323 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cza2323 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cza2323 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cza2323 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cza2323 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cza2323 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cza2323 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cza2323 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cza2323 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cza2323 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Positining for ragnaros on a school night. (WoW)

AlphaBrah224 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaBrah224 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaBrah224 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaBrah224 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaBrah224 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaBrah224 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaBrah224 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaBrah224 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaBrah224 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaBrah224 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AlphaBrah224 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Doing Vault of Glass raid for the first time in Destiny. There was something so cool about exploring that space and doing it with a team. Then getting a reward like some cool weapon drop.

Second to that just playing Halo 3 and Reach with my group of friends. We used to play all night online.

Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000) Sublime25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ut99 era

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Playing Heretic with my brother in coop mode.
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    staying up all night drinking soda playing mk2 when my friend got it on his SNES, he had a separate game room, was awesome.

Other than that, idk probably goldeneye 4 player.

Then wolfenstein ET with my highschool friends.

2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 2010JW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I remember another one, consisted of a few weeks of gameplay, and early saturday mornings were a blast. 5th grade playing THPSAW, drinking some lemon iced tea and some chips.
    R.I.P Greg Plitt
    Texas Crew

KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KilaByte has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Socom. MW after that and then Skyrim.

But playing Streets of Rage or Mario Kart with my lil bro and sis takes over the single player games
    Last edited by KilaByte; 04-14-2019 at 08:25 PM.
    Me caveman, put round things on bar, lift, pound chest.

2jz, S55, M48.00