Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Red face What Is The Most Fun You've Ever Had Gaming? (storytime) (srs)

Mines was either hanging out with my friends or that one time when we had an all night gaming extravaganza at our local Chinese church. I was about 15-16 at the time, and would sometimes go there with my mom. The youth invited me to go to that week's Friday event at their church. I did not know what to expect, so was kind of nervous.

Before the thing started, they had ping pong tables (srs) set at the main hall and we were goofing around pretending to know how to play. There was also a projector with a DDR pad set up on the stage. No one was dancing on it yet. (later, several girls were playing DDR games on it, hnng)

When the pastor came and prayed or whatever, the pre-event was going on and we were discussing the bible and stuff. But after that, the pastor (and the youth leader) left and we went into the back room with the pool table. There was a tv and a couch and some dudes started playing the Megaman X series. At this point more people came, so it was getting crowded.

I was like one of the 2 or 3 non-Asian teens there, everyone else was Chinese. Don't remember if I felt out of place but I did enjoy it. So me and a few other dudes went into the next room, which was bigger and --HOLY CHIT, they had a LAN party being set up with like 15 computers if not more. They were getting ready to play StarCraft. Up until that point I've only ever played it in single player cause my version was pirated, lol. It was now around 11 or midnight and the real party was beginning.

One of the guys brought in his computer and was watching Battle Royale. Never seen the film up until that point and was thinking to myself, "oh chit, these guys watch stuff like this at church?" lol. Then someone else came and went online and showed us a video that blew my mind:

This was back when speedrunning wasn't really a thing, so most of us thought it was a real playthrough and not tool-assisted. It was what got me hooked on watching speedruns. Anyway, the rooms to the right of that one were much smaller and each room had a tv with a couch and either a PS2 or a Gamecube hooked up. Most of the girls hung out there. Me, being the awkward teeny *******, didn't stay there long, lols.

The entire thing was pretty fun. Eventually, after most of the guys were done with Starcraft (I sucked at it, so didn't really play), they started packing up and many people left. Only the main church members stayed behind to the end. There were a few cute girls there, but I didn't know how to approach them.

One of the prettier older girls (she was 18) brought homemade cookies and gave me some. Still remember her smiling at me, I think I might even have popped a boner there and then, but walked it off.

Story progress: A week later I tried to get the MSN (messenger) username of one of the girls who I talked to most, but music was playing loudly and she couldn't hear exactly what I wanted. My dad came to pick me up on his pickup truck and was waiting, so I left without getting her number or anything. Felt like such a beta *******, seriously went home and cried like a lil bish on the sofa.

Other than the cringe with the girls, it was a good time overall.
    Last edited by SuperGuitarDude; 03-23-2019 at 09:09 AM. Reason: fixing rough draft

AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) AlphaNerd1 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    [php]
    $myvar = 'Hello World!';
    for ($i = 0; $i < 10; $i++)
    {
    echo $myvar . "\n";
    }
    [/php]

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    d2 lan party
    vanilla wow - barrens chat
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) eod8989 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Halo 1 was the ultimate gaming experience. Could not believe how good that game was for 2001.
    PC specs

i9 9900k/AMD RX 6800 16 GB/16 GB RAM/LG BX 65'' OLED/Gigabyte GS27QC 27''

OLED Master Race crew
    1440p 120+ fps only crew
    6'2 master race crew
    Audiophile crew
    Metal crew
    Introvert/INTJ crew
    German crew
    If you aren't getting stronger you aren't getting bigger crew

SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuperGuitarDude is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hnng, wish I was part of LAN gaming. Other than my story, when I played Super Smash Bros Melee with my friends was the best time. They brought in their Gameboy Advances and we connected them to the Gamecube and played Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles together. It's fun in single player but soooo much more so with other people. We also played The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures and Mario Party games. Good times.

As for Halo: Played a chitton of Halo CE in my teenage years. Not just Combat Evolved but later Custom Edition, too. I pretty much lived in Blood Gulch.

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fighter ace

msn zone

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Street fighter 2 at the arcades when it came out. You woukd had ten to 20 people huddled around.that and playing unreal tournament 2003.espexially the sniper maps

latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) latverian41 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuperGuitarDude View Post
    Hnng, wish I was part of LAN gaming. Other than my story, when I played Super Smash Bros Melee with my friends was the best time. They brought in their Gameboy Advances and we connected them to the Gamecube and played Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles together. It's fun in single player but soooo much more so with other people. We also played The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures and Mario Party games. Good times.

As for Halo: Played a chitton of Halo CE in my teenage years. Not just Combat Evolved but later Custom Edition, too. I pretty much lived in Blood Gulch.

LAN parties were mega fun bro. You defiantly missed out but hauling your rig around sucked .

Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Destor has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Star Wars Galaxies in the earlier days

There was an unlockable, extremely rare (at the time), and extremely powerful Jedi class in that game. I was one of the first people to unlock the character on my server and was one of the first in the game to max it out.

Playing as that character was legit like being a celebrity. There was a big PvP component in Star Wars Galaxies, and Jedi became attackable if they used their lightsaber or force powers in the vicinity of other players. And Jedi characters were subject to permadeath — three deaths and your skill trees were completely reset. So seeing Jedi was rare, and making it to the higher levels as one was exceptionally rare. There were only ever 2-3 of us max level Jedi on my server.

I’d log on and be bombarded by private messages. Go into a public area in the game and have dozens of people milling around. Absolutely destroyed everyone in PvP.

That was my gaming apex, nothing will ever compare.

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't even nail it down to one moment, but different stints of Multiplayer would all make the list during their time, GoldenEye, COD2/4, Gears of War, TLoU, PUBG, and NHL games (especially EASHL)... for Single Player TLoU is by far the best experience for me.

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    FF7 feels
    SC Brood War LAN feels

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I never got to do LAN parties like you. The most fun I ever had in person with other gamers was probably my friends and I playing Smash Bros Melee. We were all super competitive.

In general online gaming - in UT2004 our community used to setup these huge mixer tournaments. The game itself was already a blast, but now we got to play with basically our rivals from other clans and it made for some really interesting moments.

One moment that sticks out for me was this one tournament match. I got teamed up with a guy who was basically my archenemy. We played against each other alot on various servers for over a year and disliked but respected each other. One map we played together our teammates kept getting stomped at the last defense point. But we both stayed alive and pulled off some epic last stand chit to win the game. I remember him saving my ass a few times in the fight and vice versa. Gamer friends for life after that.

Various moments in Vanilla WoW stick out too. Mostly because I was a massive WC3 nerd and also young. My 13 year old brain wasn't prepared for how epic that game was.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    fighter ace

msn zone
    the best online flight sim i ever played

CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CalmWind has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cod MW2. that was the best COD imo.
    "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for thou art with me." - Psalm 23

Toxic Masculinity crew.
    Pureblood crew.
    Wholesome crew.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Diablo 2 hands down.

Falling for stupid scams. Joining free games trying to pick up items faster than everyone else. Planning your characters out in advance. Leveling together at the beginning and then rushing each other. Having sets of gear ready to go at different lvls until endgame so you were always kicking azz. MF farming for the sweet loot. Killing other players and taking their ears as trophies.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000) Papweboy007 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Close call between that or halo, played rising sun through splitscreen countess time with my brother tho. Fun times trying to speed run the Singapore level.
    6'2 Colorado crew
    "Excuses are the nails that build the house of failure."

ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ANIMALISTIKZ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    -internet cafes in the 90s
    -runescape on pc
    -ps1 originals
    -ps2 online shooters
    -halo 2 online.. not gonna lie probably peak fun
    -warcraft 3 online.. fav game
    -gears of war online

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My best gaming experiences are slightly forever alone'ish TBH as it was always just me alone in a room. I hope I'm not over-exciting anyone so far.

+Playing GTA San Andreas when it first came out. Those first few hours of running around, exploring, doing missions, going to the gym, eating in fast food joints.

+ Gears 2 horde....playing horde with a smallish group of people

+C&C Red Alert; just starting up a MP game against bots, max enemies, max tech level, basically max everything on a large map and just build a GIANT base, or several of them, and destroy the enemies with enormous tank fleets and devastating airstrikes.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Been gaming a long time and have had memorable times with all the people I've met in games

Delta force land warrior playing online tourneys, my intro to online gaming and competitive play

Call of duty 1 playing cal/online tourneys/going to quake con and playing Lan meeting my team in person

Switching over to Xbox and playing halo 3/modern warfare in its prime, having big Lan parties with the homies

Playing ultimate marvel vs Capcom hard af, the first real fighting game I played for real, misc had a good group of dudes playing fighters

Going back to pc, playing sooooo many hours of day z, having awesome fights and shenanigans.

Grinding 1000 hours into loot and shooters division and warframe.

Getting competitive again, reaching really high rank in rocket league and pretty decent in Overwatch.

Just been steady playing different games with the pc homies for the last 6-7 years so I think that's the Era I'm in now. The Era of battle royal games.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000) broseidon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For me it was my first MMO Dark Age of Camelot, with vanilla wow a close second. D2 was a ton of fun as well but doesn't compare.

I remember randomly buying DAoC at CompUsa and then my best friend was watching me wander around on my low level character, we had no idea what an MMO even was. Fast forward to like a year later every weekend he would bring his PC over to my house or vice versa and we would game like 12-20 hours straight pretty frequently. We did the exact same thing for vanilla wow up until senior year of highschool actually. Back then I always thought I would regret not going out more and trying to bang sloots, but all I regret is not playing both those games more in there glory days.
    That's my secret Captain. I'm always shredded

YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    TF2 when it was back in its prime. Game was really something else, hilarious community, awesome custom games, fun servers, addicting gameplay. brb going Heavy or Soldier and having your buddy pocket medic you and just steamroll the whole server

wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wasp9166 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    the best online flight sim i ever played
    i was _ATF_WASP or insane clowns_13

we won the big tourney against vmf_214

vmf and atf were the best squadrons at the time

loved those fkn tourneys

you?

TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000) TheLastManlet is just really nice. (+1000)
    2010-2012 playing TF2 with my cousin and before the F2P era. TF2 was such a vibrant and amazing game for me even if it was just another fps multiplayer. Met a lot of great people through that community.

Also being young and binge playing Pokemon gold, silver and Crystal. Best generation of Pokemon hands down. So many memories chasing the legendary dogs and fighting the elite four.
    Medical crew
    Catholic crew
    Gamer crew
    Poverty bench crew
    We all gon make it crew
    _______
    Will Rep positive/hilarious posts

defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000) defyant is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I never lose.......Either I win, or I learn

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    halo 2 and 3 and it's not even close

GOAT multiplayer. Hate chit like CoD or Battlefield where you have different perks and chit on guns. Halo came down to skill because every player had the same chit.

Also Dying Light. Co-op'ing that with a buddy was a blast

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    back in 7th grade I wasn't allowed to play computer games but did anyways while pretending to write an essay on notepad (alt tab). One 3 day weekend my cousins came over and I basically played nonstop while writing the longest "essay" of my life, their presence was enough of a buffer to keep my parents from investigating my computer use too closely

that weekend I hit 3rd job assassin in maplestory, felt pro man. Level 67 - 70, I used my first ability point on flash jump instead of shadow partner. Worth the style points
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vhagar View Post
    halo 2 and 3 and it's not even close

GOAT multiplayer. Hate chit like CoD or Battlefield where you have different perks and chit on guns. Halo came down to skill because every player had the same chit.

Also Dying Light. Co-op'ing that with a buddy was a blast
    Had never even heard of Dying Light. Just checked it out and interested as fuk now.
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wasp9166 View Post
    i was _ATF_WASP or insane clowns_13

we won the big tourney against vmf_214

vmf and atf were the best squadrons at the time

loved those fkn tourneys

you?
    Tbh I cant remember my handle. Kinda stopped playing when fighter ace 3 came out. I liked the OG better. I wasnt that great. Got smoked alot in the beginning until I saved enough to buy a joystick.

I entered a couple tourneys but never able to actually finish as we were on dial up and my dad was an *******.

I really wish someone remade and hosted the game I tried a few years back to find such a thing and found a forum but seemed like the guy said he was doing it but never did. Then they stopped allowing new members. Ive since lost the link.

I just wanna pilot another fawker wulf with those 4 cannons or a spitfire with 8 machine guns lol

It was like spraying someone with a green fire hose when youd shoot with the spitfire
    Last edited by AlwaysFocus; 03-23-2019 at 04:02 PM.

AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AD117 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Beatind Krauser in a knife only final battle in RE4 after seeing that knife fight cutscene

Felt fkn epic at the time. Actually, just everything about RE4. I still remember encountering Del Lago for the first time and the ensuing boss battle. Tense af

Originally Posted by CaliSuperSport View Post
    Had never even heard of Dying Light. Just checked it out and interested as fuk now.
    Dying Light is phenomenal and the best zombie game ever made (other than some REs which are top for different reasons). I love the Mirror's Edge parkour and the combat. Get it srs

Seems alot of ya'll had a similar childhood to mine. My family often moved though, so always made new friends. By the time I went to HS, I had been to 5 or 6 different schools, including a home school.

Originally Posted by Destor View Post
    Star Wars Galaxies in the earlier days

There was an unlockable, extremely rare (at the time), and extremely powerful Jedi class in that game. I was one of the first people to unlock the character on my server and was one of the first in the game to max it out.

Playing as that character was legit like being a celebrity. There was a big PvP component in Star Wars Galaxies, and Jedi became attackable if they used their lightsaber or force powers in the vicinity of other players. And Jedi characters were subject to permadeath — three deaths and your skill trees were completely reset. So seeing Jedi was rare, and making it to the higher levels as one was exceptionally rare. There were only ever 2-3 of us max level Jedi on my server.

I’d log on and be bombarded by private messages. Go into a public area in the game and have dozens of people milling around. Absolutely destroyed everyone in PvP.

That was my gaming apex, nothing will ever compare.
    I missed the golden era but have played both the NGE and pre-CU private servers. Also played SWTOR.