WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) WOLFBBGOLD is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Xtend BCAA -Mango madness review

First a big thanks to Xtend and all the reps for supplying me with one tub of xtend 30 servings in Mango Madness.

I used this mostly pre-workout- one scoop and mixed it with 12oz water. It mixes well but there is still a small gritty part at bottom- so you drink it and once you have a few sip left you mix with a spoon to get all of it down.

The flavor is great and taste very mango like and not overly sweet- it is not like a real mango but it does come as close as possible without cals and carbs.

This has 7 grams of BCAA without calories and carbs. I really like the electrolyte blend and you really feel it in the morning workout. Hydration is very important and I have been getting slightly better pump-endurance because of it.

Overall one of the better BCAA out there. Xtend is very popular brand and it live up to all the popularity and quality is always good. Ps I also use Xtend pro -post workout whey isolate and this also rocks.

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mango looks good. I always love those exotic fruit flavors. Love the hydration it gives as well. Great review!
    Cobra Kai never dies!

NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NEBinAK has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mango is certainly one of those interesting flavors out there, honestly a huge mango fan myself in all of its incarnations. I think it is one that is basically impossible to pin down a “mango” flavor, heck even the difference between standard mangos and ataulfo mangos is huge, like two different fruits.

That being said I would say our mango is much more like a mango candy type of flavor, i like it adters it’s been in freezer for about a half hour, then it is a slushee
    ___----Xtend Representative----___