PDave83 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Need Supplements Details : New into bodybuilding

Hello All,

I am 33 and i have just started going to gym regularly. I try to go 2-3 days in week an I have been following this schedule from past 2 months.

I am not seeing a significant improvement and also because of my work schedule i do get tired in the evening and so i don't have enough strength to perform in a gym.

I need suggestions for supplements which can help me get the strength to perform during workout and also help me build muscles.

I am novice and there are thousands of products in the market so i am unable to figure it out myself.

Any help would be appreciated.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    have you tried caffeine?
    My secret? Texting between sets.

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    have you tried caffeine?
    x2

Update your playlist.
    Eat and rest better.
    Lots of room for improvement if you truly want it bad enough

BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Crush a garlic and rub it onto your skin. It get's absorbed much quicker than digesting.

The nutrients in garlic that give you massive amounts of energy get broken down when you eat garlic so you don't get the full benefits.

Rub garlic on y our skin before the gym and let me know how you go.

ThunderTimber is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by PDave83 View Post
    Hello All,

I am 33 and i have just started going to gym regularly. I try to go 2-3 days in week an I have been following this schedule from past 2 months.

I am not seeing a significant improvement and also because of my work schedule i do get tired in the evening and so i don't have enough strength to perform in a gym.

I need suggestions for supplements which can help me get the strength to perform during workout and also help me build muscles.

I am novice and there are thousands of products in the market so i am unable to figure it out myself.

Any help would be appreciated.

I know it may not sound like the most healthy option, but a spot of caffeine may help, and i x3 it.

Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    have you tried caffeine?
    I Tried Pre Kaged but results are not very good.

Originally Posted by ThunderTimber View Post
    I know it may not sound like the most healthy option, but a spot of caffeine may help, and i x3 it.
    Sure Let me check for X3. thanks

Could you guys also suggest which brand whey protein is the best ?

Cybergenics...it's bomb! lucia316's Avatar
    lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lucia316 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Could you guys also suggest which brand whey protein is the best ?
    Best is whatever fits your budget and you like the taste. Protein is protein in the context of a high protein diet of varied sources.
    "I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate..."

Retired account

TheFugitive, Manwittaplan, and ILPump are all the same guy...socktastic

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I Tried Pre Kaged but results are not very good.
    You may be expecting too much from supplements, none are really going to directly build muscle
    My secret? Texting between sets.

bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bLinkMoore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hopping on that caffeine train. Instant espresso powder is the most cost-effective by far, and the fact that it's hot wakes you up as well--so if you're concerned about overdoing the caffeine, that's a solid alternative to pre-workout powders.

Creatine monohydrate is honestly the only other thing I'd recommend. Don't waste money on BCAAs, and unless you're severely underweight there's rarely need for something like a mass gainer.

Basic whey protein can be nice if you have a naturally low-protein diet, but you're probably getting enough just from eating balanced meals.

Basically, focus on nutrition and training. Supplements are useful, but very limited and very expensive
    BP: 280
    SQ: 455
    DL: 585
    Bodyweight 185

ourelitehealth is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question New To Body Building

Hey i recently began my journey to transform my body and have been experimenting with different supplements and products. I wanted to know if anyone can validate some new products im considering to try out at bit.ly/2utrzxr ..any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Great details . Thank you

Thanks for the guidance . I try to do both cardio and weigh in the same session.

Thank you