Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100) Orelabergel1 is not very well liked. (-100)

Are my rear delts lacking?

https://m.imgur.com/a/aPZBE4v

I’ve been training them directly once a week all my life , is that enough or should I increase the volume ?
    Since they get a lot of work too on the pulling exercises I do ..
    I don’t want them to get substantially grow , just want them to keep up with my front and medial delts ..
    Last edited by Orelabergel1; 03-21-2019 at 05:43 AM.
    Im 18
    Cutting atm.

CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Orelabergel1 View Post

I’ve been training them directly once a week all my life , is that enough or should I increase the volume ?
    Since they get a lot of work too on the pulling exercises I do ..
    I don’t want them to get substantially grow , just want them to keep up with my front and medial delts ..

Bro i've got the same problem. I've got decent traps but my shoulder flex looks **** from the back. Not sure if it is bad workout program or just how natural lifters are meant to look.

supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) supramax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodeSigma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=supramax;1576456591]Guys,

****ing appreciate it bro! Deffo adding high pulls!

I found out yday after dropping my ego and weights, that my traps take over for rear delts. I have to focus on rope pulls almost lock in my elbow and just purely focus on my rear delts.