Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    Is it 5 o clock yet? SuperChieftain's Avatar
    SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My chances were snuffed out by KENKONG today.

I forgive you.
    Leading the pack for #1 incel of the forum.

Mints69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mints69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mints69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mints69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mints69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mints69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mints69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mints69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mints69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mints69 is a complete loser! (-2000) Mints69 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    It is interesting

pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by MinisterOfLust View Post
    Damn, Pogue is still alive?
    I'm still alive... barely. I've become really out of touch with misc and everyone I used to know on here is gone and moved on to other things in life. I used to run a chat room for misc and it was a lot of fun, but I couldn't get the corporate side of bodybuilding.com to help me out at all (with anything really) and so when I got busy with other things, the whole chat collapsed. I've toyed with the idea of starting an Official Misc Discord, but I really don't have the time or interest to run it and I have a feeling Discord would probably ban us within the first 15 minutes of starting it since misc isn't really "politically correct" or whatever and I've heard Discord is run by weebs and will ban people at the drop of a hat.

But, let me know what you guys think. I'll try to keep up with this thread, but if you haven't heard from me from a while, shoot me a PM/email/tweet and I'll take a look back for replies.
    I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. โ˜ฎ๏ธ
    Old blog, articles are still good even though many URLs are broken: http://pogue972.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/pogue25 ๐Ÿค
    I do not use the PM system. Please email me if you need something.
    Email: http://scr.im/pogue ๐Ÿ“ง
    Required Reading: http://bit.ly/CandleinTheDark ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pogue View Post
    I'm still alive... barely. I've become really out of touch with misc and everyone I used to know on here is gone and moved on to other things in life. I used to run a chat room for misc and it was a lot of fun, but I couldn't get the corporate side of bodybuilding.com to help me out at all (with anything really) and so when I got busy with other things, the whole chat collapsed. I've toyed with the idea of starting an Official Misc Discord, but I really don't have the time or interest to run it and I have a feeling Discord would probably ban us within the first 15 minutes of starting it since misc isn't really "politically correct" or whatever and I've heard Discord is run by weebs and will ban people at the drop of a hat.

But, let me know what you guys think. I'll try to keep up with this thread, but if you haven't heard from me from a while, shoot me a PM/email/tweet and I'll take a look back for replies.
    Whoa...it's you! Long time no see brother.

Glad to see you're doing well.
    โ€œIf you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.โ€
    โ€• Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

#GetThatBag2019

pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz pogue has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post

Glad to see you too bro! I wouldn't say I'm doing well, but I'm getting by. Have you kept up with anybody from the old chat room?
    I don't neg/infract/ban if you disagree with me in a civil discussion on any topic. โ˜ฎ๏ธ
    Old blog, articles are still good even though many URLs are broken: http://pogue972.blogspot.com/
    Follow me on Twitter! I post lots of interesting stuff: https://twitter.com/pogue25 ๐Ÿค
    I do not use the PM system. Please email me if you need something.
    Email: http://scr.im/pogue ๐Ÿ“ง
    Required Reading: http://bit.ly/CandleinTheDark ๐Ÿ•ฏ๏ธ

MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Excuse me, but as a dad, "pull my finger" is still killing in my house. Although, I haven't had to go all out and crap my pants yet. My son is almost four though, still time to hit him with this laugh bomb.
    Don't Panic and always carry a towel.

My Pussy and My crack tcatcrawler's Avatar
    tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000)
    I havenโ€™t been on the misc in over 7 years. I at one point had the highest and the lowest/reddest of reps.

Get on my level plebs!
    *"Soon you'll be ashes, or bones. A mere name at most - and even that is just a sound, an echo. The things we want in life are empty, stale, and trivial. So treat human beings as they deserve, be tolerant with others and strict with yourself. Remember, nothing belongs to you but your flesh and blood - and nothing else is under your control" - Marcus Aurelius

My Pussy and My crack tcatcrawler's Avatar
    tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000) tcatcrawler is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to sword_ again.
    *"Soon you'll be ashes, or bones. A mere name at most - and even that is just a sound, an echo. The things we want in life are empty, stale, and trivial. So treat human beings as they deserve, be tolerant with others and strict with yourself. Remember, nothing belongs to you but your flesh and blood - and nothing else is under your control" - Marcus Aurelius

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've toyed with the idea of starting an Official Misc Discord, but I really don't have the time or interest to run it and I have a feeling Discord would probably ban us within the first 15 minutes of starting it since misc isn't really "politically correct" or whatever and I've heard Discord is run by weebs and will ban people at the drop of a hat.
    There's already a Discord but it isn't 'official'. Not PC at all and still going.
    ๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Š๐–ˆ๐•ถ, ๐–“๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–˜๐–Š ๐–† ๐–‡๐–Ž๐–™๐–ˆ๐–

Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brozart has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuperChieftain View Post
    My chances were snuffed out by KENKONG today.

I forgive you.
    Banned

Lol
    fukn Brozart
    I'm a hugger

Is it 5 o clock yet? SuperChieftain's Avatar
    SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000) SuperChieftain is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KENKONG View Post
    You must spread some Reputation
    around before giving it to SuperChieftain again.

Spoiler!
    Please, be gentle....
    Leading the pack for #1 incel of the forum.

Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    its prob gonna be me bois.

on a srs note, how is discord PC?
    ive never had an issues on any server lol
    ayylmao

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well well well if it's not this thread again.

hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AquilaConfido View Post
    Well well well if it's not this thread again.
    Welcome baaack. Itโ€™s the same old place we laughed abouuuuut.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hendrixfreak70 View Post
    Welcome baaack. Itโ€™s the same old place we laughed abouuuuut.
    Thanks bro, I see the reps have inflated a lot in the last 6 months, every man and his dog over 200k now.

hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hendrixfreak70 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AquilaConfido View Post
    Thanks bro, I see the reps have inflated a lot in the last 6 months, every man and his dog over 200k now.
    Ayy it meee.
    Romans 3:23
    Romans 6:23
    Romans 10:13

Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    in after pogue
    #triggered

making victims out of SJWs

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the fuks going on ITT
    fist yourself

jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jeshelton has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    the fuks going on ITT
    We're still waiting to see who hits 1mil reps. It'll happen soon, I'm sure of it.
    405/315/506

Positive Mental Attitude Aristotelian's Avatar
    Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Aristotelian has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post
    the fuks going on ITT
    Place to chill while we recharge, so we can go back out to main Misc and brutally neg plebes after.

You in?

⚓ Mustard Tiger ⚓ richard noggin's Avatar
    richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) richard noggin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    some good names ITT

in boyos
    "you wouldn't call me booger boi in real life, you probably wouldn't, i doubt it i really doubt that you would because you would be too scared too im serious dude you are just trying to act like a e-thug, you aren't ar eal alpha"

-Booger Boi

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jeshelton View Post
    We're still waiting to see who hits 1mil reps. It'll happen soon, I'm sure of it.

Bobby hit it months ago
    I donโ€™t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

๐Ÿฅ‹ ESKRIMA/VT/HSINGI ๐Ÿฅ‹ KENKONG's Avatar
    KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Fuqdatass View Post
    Bobby hit it months ago
    the fact that it haunts so many is hysterical
    โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–€โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆ
    โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–„โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–„
    โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–€โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–’โ–ˆ
    โ–‘โ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–Œโ–Œโ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–Œโ–’โ–ˆ
    โ–€โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–‘โ–„โ–’โ–„โ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆ
    โ–’โ–’โ–โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–‘โ–’โ–’โ–€โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆ
    โ–’โ–Œโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–„โ–€โ–’โ–‘โ–’โ–„โ–ˆโ–„โ–ˆโ–„โ–’โ–€โ–„โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–Œ
    โ–’โ–Œโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–‘โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–€โ–„โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–Œโ–Œโ–Œโ–Œโ–Œโ–ˆโ–„โ–€โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–
    โ–’โ–โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–Œโ–’โ–’โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–’โ–Œโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–Œ
    โ–€โ–€โ–„โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–Œโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆ
    โ–€โ–„โ–’โ–€โ–„โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–„โ–„โ–€
    โ–’โ–’โ–€โ–„โ–’โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€
    โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–€โ–„โ–โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–
    โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„
    โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ
    โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–‘โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–€

Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Muztek is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KENKONG View Post
    the fact that it haunts so many is hysterical
    you stole my ****ing sigline, ill never let this go
    ayylmao

bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz bobbydigitaloa has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Muztek View Post
    you stole my ****ing sigline, ill never let this go
    Kong had that sig since I joined...you stole it from him.
    I'm a very sweet boy

678/424/700
    USPA Raw International Elite 220
    *Jobby and Chagar crew*

๐Ÿฅ‹ ESKRIMA/VT/HSINGI ๐Ÿฅ‹ KENKONG's Avatar
    KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz KENKONG has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    Kong had that sig since I joined...you stole it from him.

โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–€โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆ
    โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–„โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–„
    โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–€โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–„โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–„โ–’โ–ˆ
    โ–‘โ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–Œโ–Œโ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–Œโ–’โ–ˆ
    โ–€โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–‘โ–„โ–’โ–„โ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆ
    โ–’โ–’โ–โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–‘โ–’โ–’โ–€โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆ
    โ–’โ–Œโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–„โ–€โ–’โ–‘โ–’โ–„โ–ˆโ–„โ–ˆโ–„โ–’โ–€โ–„โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–Œ
    โ–’โ–Œโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–‘โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–€โ–„โ–’โ–’โ–ˆโ–Œโ–Œโ–Œโ–Œโ–Œโ–ˆโ–„โ–€โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–
    โ–’โ–โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–Œโ–’โ–’โ–€โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–€โ–’โ–Œโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–Œ
    โ–€โ–€โ–„โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–Œโ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–ˆ
    โ–€โ–„โ–’โ–€โ–„โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–„โ–„โ–€
    โ–’โ–’โ–€โ–„โ–’โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–„โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€
    โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–€โ–„โ–โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–’โ–
    โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–„โ–„โ–„
    โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–„โ–„โ–„โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ
    โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–ˆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–ˆ
    โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–€โ–‘โ–€โ–„โ–„โ–„โ–€