Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

ProSupps Spring Time Cut Stack! Enter now for your chance to win!

What's up guys? ProSupps is offering (5) lucky winners a FREE Spring time cut stack! What's this include you ask?

L-Carnitine 1500

Crank up the energy without cranking up the sugar. ProSupps® L-Carnitine provides consumers with a great tasting, sugar free, calorie free and convenient way of supplementing with L-Carnitine and Pantothenic acid. This product helps support the body's ability to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria of cells, translating to increased natural energy production, promoting exercise recovery, supporting exercise performance and boosting cellular efficiency. ProSupps® L-Carnitine is ideal for anyone looking for a sugar-free way of boosting their natural energy production and recovering better from exercise.† Flip the switch, naturally.

Promotes Recovery and helps reduce exercise induced muscle breakdown†
    Helps promote natural energy and use of fatty acids†
    Variety of great tasting flavors
    0 Sugars. 0 Carbs. 0 Artificial Colors.

Vanish

Get out the shredder. ProSupps® Vanish® is designed to be the most complete, fully loaded thermogenic of its kind. Formulated using powerful metabolism-increasing components, Vanish® addresses multiple pathways for fat loss. Utilizing Vanish® utilizes powerful ingredients like GABA, Evodiamine, Dandelion Root Extract, and caffeine to increase fat utilization, support energy and mental focus, and control appetite. Typically taken in the morning or before cardio, Vanish® is designed for men and women looking for a lower stimulant thermogenic to help crush their fat-loss goals. Your mirror will thank you.†

Powerful thermogenic to promote improved fat utilization†
    Helps enhance energy & mental drive†
    Supports mood & focus †
    Reduces feeling of being bloated†
    Lower-stimulant, versatile formula
    Gluten Free

Hydro BCAA

If you’re looking for great tasting aminos to enhance your supplement stack, while supporting your efforts to stay hydrated, ProSupps® HydroBCAA® is for you. Formulated with 7g of a 2:1:1 BCAA ratio, 3g of EAA, and an electrolyte matrix, HydroBCAA® helps promote enhanced recovery time, increased training endurance, and supports lean muscle and proper hydration. Perfect for anyone looking to enhance their training and recovery with a product that is Informed Choice® certified and Banned substance-tested. HydroBCAA® is the new standard for amino acid supplementation. Don’t just push the envelope. Rip it wide open.†

7g of a research supported 2:1:1 BCAA ratio, 3g of EAA and an electrolyte matrix
    Helps support muscle growth & post workout recovery†
    Promote Enhanced Training Endurance†
    0 Sugars, Carbs, 0 Artificial Colors and Flavors, Gluten Free
    Informed Choice® certified. Banned substance-tested

Requirements
    Must be 18+ years old to enter
    Must be a resident within the United States
    Must not be engaged in any other current promotions
    Must provide product reviews at the end of your supplement cycle within the sub-forum below:
    Product Reviews - Help Out!

Quick App to be considered
    1. What are your Spring time cut goals?
    2. Have you used any ProSupps products before?
    3. How will these products benefit you?
    4. Will you promise to follow all requirements of this promo?

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This promo looks great! Definitely joining this one.

1. I started my cut in January and so far i've been seeing good progress but it's the last few % of bodyfat that really makes the difference.
    So my goal is to be at my leanest before july. It's getting tougher lately so i've been adding extra cardio and less cheat days.

2. I've used Mr Hyde and Dr Jekyll before, both awesome pre-workouts.

3 .I've noticed a decrease in energy while on a diet and being able to use L-Carnitine would definitely be a great help without the added calories.
    Vanish will help me reach my cutting goals faster and nothing beat drinking BCAA's during a workout. I feel it's a lot more hydrating than regular water, i love the different flavors and the extra benefits is always a plus as well.

4. Most definitely. I always leave a forum and store review after trying it, with lots of pictures and detailed information.
    I would leave an individual review for each product for sure.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    This promo looks great! Definitely joining this one.

1. I started my cut in January and so far i've been seeing good progress but it's the last few % of bodyfat that really makes the difference.
    So my goal is to be at my leanest before july. It's getting tougher lately so i've been adding extra cardio and less cheat days.

2. I've used Mr Hyde and Dr Jekyll before, both awesome pre-workouts.

3 .I've noticed a decrease in energy while on a diet and being able to use L-Carnitine would definitely be a great help without the added calories.
    Vanish will help me reach my cutting goals faster and nothing beat drinking BCAA's during a workout. I feel it's a lot more hydrating than regular water, i love the different flavors and the extra benefits is always a plus as well.

4. Most definitely. I always leave a forum and store review after trying it, with lots of pictures and detailed information.
    I would leave an individual review for each product for sure.

First!!!

Thanks for popping in so quickly and posting up! Stay tuned to find out if you'll be one of the winners

stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000) stealthlife49 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well this is some sort of divine intervention, coming in just as I was thinking about my spring cut.

Spring time cut goals include getting down to about 10%. I'll be doing some bodpod results at the end of it, currently sitting at my highest ever at 16% but that's been intentional through the bulking phase here.

I have not, always looking to find a high quality company to stick with though.

These products, judging from the decs, seem to be geared towards keeping your body at a high BMR and also keeping your energy up. Going through a cut where I'm not going to be getting any energy from extra calorie intake, I'll definitely benefit from these products giving me that extra boost to keep pounding out tough workouts in the gym.

Absolutely, I love the logging process of supplements (essentially making myself a case study) and giving info to others on what benefits they may receive from each product.
    Positive crew. 6'2" Crew. Bloatmax Crew.

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Man in the middle of trying to lose fluff as well (which is a rarity for me) and am currently trying something out but my "cutting" phase is like 5 months.... or sooner if I hit it. Would def like to see what else is out there!!

1. What are your Spring time cut goals? I want to see what I look like under this fluff (and to look damn good @43 )
    2. Have you used any ProSupps products before? I have not- have been wanting to give Mr Hyde a try but am currently on a stim/low stim break during this session.
    3. How will these products benefit you? I need all the help I can get as I Abhor cardio...................... so the better the results the more itll push me into succeeding!
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In4Support! Welcome back Prosupps! My go-to brand. Ive used all three of these separately for one reason or another and I can attest to the usefulness of the Vanish....the Carnatine and HydroBCAA are great additions to any routine.

I’ll be checking out the new Dr Jeykill stim free some time this month when I run out of my current pump powder.

Good luck to all who enter this promo. You won’t be disappointed.
    Dad
    Poolboy
    Volunteer Firefighter
    Swole enough to be dangerous

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Quick App to be considered

Currently at 233. Need to get around 215 to be totally shredded. Going on bachelor party cruise in August, so I wanna be in top shape then.

Yes, I've used Hyde, the L-Carnitine liquid, Whey , the old DNPX, and the base creatine mono and glutamine.

I always use BCAAs intra training and somethings throughout the day. Seems to curb my sweet tooth if its a good flavor. I love L-Carnitine and always use it. I think its a very under-rated fat loss aid many don't know about. I haven't used a fat burner in years, so it would be interesting to see what it can do.

Yes I will. I have done reviews/beta tests on the forum before and followed through each time.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JUGGERNAUT1333 View Post
    Currently at 233. Need to get around 215 to be totally shredded. Going on bachelor party cruise in August, so I wanna be in top shape then.
    What cruise are you going on? I went with norwegian to the bahamas last summer because it had free unlimited alcohol, but it was mostly older people.
    Really a disappointment. I heard Carnival is more younger people but less quality. Still would prefer it over norwegian though. The people make the difference unless you're going as a couple. Also rip sweet cut once you get that 24/7 all you can eat food.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by backinthegymbro View Post
    What cruise are you going on? I went with norwegian to the bahamas last summer because it had free unlimited alcohol, but it was mostly older people.
    Really a disappointment. I heard Carnival is more younger people but less quality. Still would prefer it over norwegian though. The people make the difference unless you're going as a couple. Also rip sweet cut once you get that 24/7 all you can eat food.
    I'm not sure yet. The best man is planning it but he is usually pretty good with this stuff. I'm sure he will do his research.

Cut is going to get rekt for sure on that cruise, lol. 10lb gain in 4 days.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

- Cutting my bf % down to 10-12%. Been struggling with belly fat issue.

- Yes, Hyde & Jerkyl.

- Hope it will help me with stop sweet craving and burn more fat.

Yes.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Get back to a very low body fat percentage. I broke my collarbone late last year and lost a lot of lean body mass, and gained some bloat. Basically if I can get back to where I was a year ago by the end of the season, I'll be happy!

All of the time. I would wear a ProSupps t shirt if I could find one. The fact that you guys manufacture your own products removes any doubt of impurities. I ran my first 50 mile ultramarathon last month and l-carnitine 3000 helped me every single day with my runs and recovery. Not to mention your "to-go" Hyde bottles, which are just genius - purified water and a powder cap so the creatine doesn't get watered down and lose its potency. Products I've used: just about every flavor of l-carnitine 1500 and 3000, glazed donut protein powder, Mr. Hyde (and nitrox), Dr. Jekyll (with teacrine) and the nitrox variant (still haven't tried no stim version), hyde shots, creatine, and l-glutamine powders.

I was well on my way to being competitive in physique and my injury really set me back, these products will help give me a little boost of energy and edge to make my goals that much more attainable. I've never used vanish because the one place I go to that sells it wayyyy overcharges for it. I also have never used your bcaas (other than what you naturally get from protein powders) and I'd really like to try it. Your flavors are typically great (didn't love the donut protein powder), and it'd be nice to fill a camelback with the bcaas.

Yes. I have reviewed many other supps in that subsection, and I will not look a gift horse in the mouth. I will be honest and impartial, as much as I can, since I am a bit biased towards ProSupps!
    🎸 US Army Band veteran 🎸
    Ω Kenny Omega crew Ω
    ⚒ West Ham United crew ⚒
    учить русский crew

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBrose View Post
    In4Support! Welcome back Prosupps! My go-to brand. Ive used all three of these separately for one reason or another and I can attest to the usefulness of the Vanish....the Carnatine and HydroBCAA are great additions to any routine.

I’ll be checking out the new Dr Jeykill stim free some time this month when I run out of my current pump powder.

Good luck to all who enter this promo. You won’t be disappointed.
    BIG DADDY BROSE!!! I can always count on you to make an appearance in our promos!!! Good looking out brotha, hope all is well with you!

We got some good apps in here, let's keep it going yall! I still haven't chosen an end date yet for this promo... What do yall think about the 31st of this month? Too soon? Too long?

InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) InfraRen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Fun stack here!

Get in folks.
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫

BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BigDaddyBrose is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    BIG DADDY BROSE!!! I can always count on you to make an appearance in our promos!!! Good looking out brotha, hope all is well with you!

We got some good apps in here, let's keep it going yall! I still haven't chosen an end date yet for this promo... What do yall think about the 31st of this month? Too soon? Too long?
    What can I say. PS time and again has proven to be incredibly valuable in my quest for plate crushing.....
    Dad
    Poolboy
    Volunteer Firefighter
    Swole enough to be dangerous

Sunday bump. There's still plenty of time to enter!
    Cobra Kai never dies!

bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bdillingham5 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was going to hold out since I applied to another promo, but I don't think I can pass this one up!!! This one is worth it just for the HydroBCAA alone!!!!

My goal is to drop a little fat while maintaining as much strength as possible. I have always had great success when focusing on strength while on a cut and I think this stack could be very beneficial.

Original Mr Hyde back in the day as well as the HydroBCAA (Texas Tea) which is hands down one of the best Amino Acid products on the market, as well as best flavored.

These products will provide me the benefits of targeting primarily fat loss while I try to keep my strength up. I am currently utilizing the Candito 6-Week Strength Program in addition to a zig-zag calorie approach where I am taking in higher carb/cals on lifting days and lower carb/cals on rest days where I only have cardio. I know a lot of people and research has proven that empty stomach cardio first thing in the morning does not burn more fat, but with this stack I think it can give that theory a little run for the money. PLUS I just like getting my cardio out of the way early in the morning haha

Guaranteed
    Blessed be the Lord, my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle...." - Psalms 144:1

Originally Posted by bdillingham5 View Post
    I was going to hold out since I applied to another promo, but I don't think I can pass this one up!!! This one is worth it just for the HydroBCAA alone!!!!

My goal is to drop a little fat while maintaining as much strength as possible. I have always had great success when focusing on strength while on a cut and I think this stack could be very beneficial.

Original Mr Hyde back in the day as well as the HydroBCAA (Texas Tea) which is hands down one of the best Amino Acid products on the market, as well as best flavored.

These products will provide me the benefits of targeting primarily fat loss while I try to keep my strength up. I am currently utilizing the Candito 6-Week Strength Program in addition to a zig-zag calorie approach where I am taking in higher carb/cals on lifting days and lower carb/cals on rest days where I only have cardio. I know a lot of people and research has proven that empty stomach cardio first thing in the morning does not burn more fat, but with this stack I think it can give that theory a little run for the money. PLUS I just like getting my cardio out of the way early in the morning haha

Guaranteed

Solid entry!

Let's keep it coming yall!!!

Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Iluvmud has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bump for more entries cause I like reducing my odds of being selected....... lol
    Salty.......... like Extra salty.......

*Neg SS on site crew - MSSRA!

R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) R1DINGPwnies is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    I still haven't chosen an end date yet for this promo... What do yall think about the 31st of this month?
    I would love to know who won by the 31st. Haha I have been keeping a close eye on this one. Prosupps ftw!
    🎸 US Army Band veteran 🎸
    Ω Kenny Omega crew Ω
    ⚒ West Ham United crew ⚒
    учить русский crew

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    trying to drop down to 12% BF, following IF+carnivore diet. 2 meals a day, cardio 7 days a week, so far going good but always room for improvements

nope

since i train fasted (usually after 17-18 hours of fasting) every little bit of energy helps, every kick in the ass helps to stay focused and kill it in the gym. also i run every day so that would be perfect mixture to add.

Yes i dont see why not, its for my own benefit especially if supplement deliver great results

peace out
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

Originally Posted by Budjola View Post
    trying to drop down to 12% BF, following IF+carnivore diet. 2 meals a day, cardio 7 days a week, so far going good but always room for improvements

nope

since i train fasted (usually after 17-18 hours of fasting) every little bit of energy helps, every kick in the ass helps to stay focused and kill it in the gym. also i run every day so that would be perfect mixture to add.

Yes i dont see why not, its for my own benefit especially if supplement deliver great results

peace out
    Awesome!!

BUMP! If this doesn't get anymore hits, I'm going to have to extend the promo futherrrrr....

Friday bump for more entries! This is a huge give away with 5 winners, so make sure you join this one.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last minute app!

I'm 5'8", 230lb and I work as a firefighter/paramedic. I would consider myself in great shape, but being 230 isn't really conducive to my career to be completely honest. I love being heavy and strong, but I think 210lb or so would be way better for me career wise. We wear 70lb of gear when we fight fires, so that puts me at 300lb tryin to run around with hose on my back, etc. Would love to keep my strength but drop 15-20lb. I've competed in 5 bodybuilding shows, so I know I can do it. These supps would definitely push me to go all in and get into the cutting mode

I used Mr Hyde for a longggg time. That's the only supp I've used from ProSupps. Whenever anyone tells me pre workout doesn't work for them, I tell them about your pre. Strongest I've ever had. Literally put me in a different time zone.

The science behind L-Carnitine speaks for itself. Great staple supp when dieting.

Aminos would be great for my 5am fasted gym sessions. I workout early because I go before I go to work. We can workout at the station but you never know when you'll get a call (like after 2 sets) so I make sure I get it in before work. I'm a huge fan of aminos for preserving muscle when dieting. Plus your flavors intrigue me.

Vanish will help me with appetite as well as mental alertness. I like that it's fairly low stimulant so I can take it early afternoon without affecting my sleep. Fat burners are a great way to increase your metabolic rate and calorie burning while going throughout your ever day activities.

You know it. Long-time member of bodyspace here. I've reviewed and logged many supplements in the past and would love to do so for you guys.
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BHendrix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wait for me....

1. What are your Spring time cut goals? trying to get down to 10% BF from 17% now at 204
    2. Have you used any ProSupps products before? Hyde is all time fav tied with original craze
    3. How will these products benefit you? Just got back in the gym, not taking any supps what so ever, my body is ready.
    4. Will you promise to follow all requirements of this promo? but of course

Originally Posted by mormonpickett View Post
    Last minute app!

I'm 5'8", 230lb and I work as a firefighter/paramedic. I would consider myself in great shape, but being 230 isn't really conducive to my career to be completely honest. I love being heavy and strong, but I think 210lb or so would be way better for me career wise. We wear 70lb of gear when we fight fires, so that puts me at 300lb tryin to run around with hose on my back, etc. Would love to keep my strength but drop 15-20lb. I've competed in 5 bodybuilding shows, so I know I can do it. These supps would definitely push me to go all in and get into the cutting mode
    First of all, THANK YOU for everything you do! This is a solid app!

3/31 BUMP!

I will be extending this promo for 1 more week until the 7th of April!

- Sorry for keeping you all waiting, HQ wants me to get as much buzz as possible on these promos!

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Definitely one of the top promos of the year so far.

A huge prize for sure. More people should definitely join in for a chance to win this. It's a great promo.
    Cobra Kai never dies!

eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) eericksen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I see lots of good apps in here!
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS...PERIOD!

ProSupps Homepage
    http://www.prosupps.com/

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Twitter:
    @ProSupps_LLC

mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mormonpickett has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    4 days left....
    The 2 most important things to me when training are 1. The Muscle Mind Connection. and 2. Intensity

NSCA Certified Trainer
    NPC Competitor
    Utah State Firefighter

VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) VegasRocker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This promo is great timing for me, as I am a few weeks into a cut.

Bodyfat % at 8% and then determine a show to do a final cut below that. I have lost out because of conditioning, I held muscle but everyone else was more shredded. Diet is Keto with 30-60 minutes of low intensity cardio, I lose weight (muscle) too fast on HITT cardio. Weights are moderate. I am taking more time to get cut so I can make incremental changes.

I have not, but after checking on some of the flavors especially Hydro BCAA, I need to get with the program. Texas Tea has my name all over it.

The L Carnitine 1500 will be used in the morning to set myself up to utilize more fat as fuel which Carnitine has been proven to achieve.

The Hydro BCAA will be used Intra workout for recovery/hydration, and throughout the day for to keep the muscles flooded with aminos while in a calorie deficit.

The Vanish will be used to jump start fat burning when I hit the inevitable plateau by the time this promo is shipped.

Absolutely!