jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Jesus himself reviews Bodybuildng.com Signature Series

Firstly, big thank you to Bodybuilding.com and DJ for picking me to try out these supps. I was really excited to try out all of the products, especially since (as i noted to DJ) i don't have much experience with taking supps.

Protein Bar - Cookie Dough flavor

I'll start with the product I was most excited to try. Bars are something I'm familiar with, since I eat them almost every day just for their convenience (and to satisfy sweet cravings). So I've pretty much tried almost every protein bar under the sun.

-Flavor: This bar legitimately has a great taste, 10/10 for me. Many bars lack great taste, some have almost this medicine like taste that i can't stand. This isn't the case with the signature series bar at all. If someone blindfolded me and gave it to me, I'd think I was having a candy bar

-Texture Another thing this bar nailed. Most bars are either super chewy, or super hard. With this bar, it is very soft and easy on the TMJ. It also has some crunchy bits on the top that adds some nice texture contrast

-Macros Pretty typical for a bar: 230cal, 20g of protein, 9g of fat, 20g of carbs. It does only have 5g of sugar, which most bars I've eaten have 20+

Multivitamin

Multivitamins are something I have tried a few times. With this one, I can actually say I feel a bit more better throughout my days after taking (this could be the case for all the supps in combination though since I've used them all on the same days). The multi itself is a pretty big pill, which is of course easily downed with water.

Pre-workout - Cherry Limeade flavor

Was excited to try the pre because I've always wanted that big burst of energy when about to go for a workout, but was a bit skeptical just because i already drink a ton of caffeine. The first time i used it i honestly didnt feel anything, which was to be expected. The second time however, I did feel a slight rush of energy, and have ever since that time. So this isn't something I'd mind using for now on.

-Taste It has a pretty strong taste, which I like. I mix them with the BCAAs but can still taste the limeade flavor coming through.

-Mix-ability No problem at all mixing it up. I bought a shaker bottle just to try out these supps, and they all had no problem mixing (i dont even use the little metal ball shakers come with). I have tried some supps in the past where they dont mix well and just stick to the sides of the bottle

Creatine

It's hard for me to say how i liked this product. But, I have been cutting throughout my entire duration of using the supps (and haven't been lifting much due to an injury), and haven't noticed any strength loss whatsoever. I also feel like my arms look a little bigger. I know this could just be the water retention, but it at least feels cool. Definitely will continue to use

BCAAs - Blueberry Lemonade flavor

This again another supp i was skeptical about at first but have the exact same to say about it that i do the other products (feeling better, no loss of strength despite dieting). Taste and mix-ability the exact same as the preworkout. Tastes great and no problem mixing at all.

Thank you again to bodybuilding.com and DJ for the opportunity to try out and review these supps! I felt honored and hope my review will be of some sort of benefit to supplement skeptics or noobs like myself.
    Follow my IG @kaseyx_music and listen to me on Spotify

Buy my sticker: kaseyx.bigcartel.com

DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    god isnt real

jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jesusxchrist has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DrBulkenstein View Post
    god isnt real
    Weird flex but ok
    Follow my IG @kaseyx_music and listen to me on Spotify

Buy my sticker: kaseyx.bigcartel.com

DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    bro you are jesus christ. the weirdest flexer of all time.