BarbellMaster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cutting / 1000 Calories a day / Advice needed please

Hi there,

hope you are well.

i have been cutting since Christmas and gone from 12.13 stone to 11.07 stone.

as the title suggests i am now consuming around 1000 calories a day i am 27 years old and 6ft 4 inches.

i am considering cutting my calories back even further as i am still no where near ripped, i wasn't obese to begin with mind, just skinny fat.

to people who are more knowledgeable on the subject than me should i cut the calories back further or stay as i am and continue with cardio and see how the fat loss goes?

i am concerned i may loose muscle if i cut back calories an more?

thanks in advance

=]

JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JSim83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BarbellMaster View Post
    Hi there,

hope you are well.

i have been cutting since Christmas and gone from 12.13 stone to 11.07 stone.

as the title suggests i am now consuming around 1000 calories a day i am 27 years old and 6ft 4 inches.

i am considering cutting my calories back even further as i am still no where near ripped, i wasn't obese to begin with mind, just skinny fat.

to people who are more knowledgeable on the subject than me should i cut the calories back further or stay as i am and continue with cardio and see how the fat loss goes?

i am concerned i may loose muscle if i cut back calories an more?

thanks in advance

=]
    You are already underweight, stop starving yourself!
    My fat loss log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173521121

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Post a picture but I am certain you lack any muscle and its nothing to do with too much fat. You will not be ripped no matter how much fat your lose just thin and skinny, you need muscle to be ripped.

As for consuming just a 1000 calories unless you were obese that will just lead to muscle lose and a continuous cycle of being skinny fat. You should stop cutting and actually build some muscle.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Isn't that 161 at 6'4"?

Being ripped requires that you have a good muscle base. At your current stats, I'm sure that you don't have such a base. Switch directions and focus on building muscle for a good long time before even thinking about cutting.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by spradish View Post
    Isn't that 161 at 6'4"?

Being ripped requires that you have a good muscle base. At your current stats, I'm sure that you don't have such a base. Switch directions and focus on building muscle for a good long time before even thinking about cutting.
    Its lower I am afraid at about 154lbs...... You need to gain muscle OP.