Dylan1883 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dylan1883 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dylan1883 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dylan1883 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dylan1883 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dylan1883 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dylan1883 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dylan1883 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dylan1883 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Injury - anyone had this?

About 9 months ago got a fair bit of pain from my chest - muscular pain. Felt like a pull. Didn’t train my chest for a bit.

It’s still there 9 months on.

It doesn’t hurt all the time, only with some movements. Sometimes when I cough, sometimes not. It doesn’t hurt when I rub all over my chest, can’t find a tender area.

It has improved slightly but doesn’t seem to be improving much. Barely an issue but it is annoying it won’t heal.

Anyone ever have this? Doesn’t feel like pec, feels like ribs in upper chest but not in a specific location.

Interested to see if other people have had this.

Ps it’s such a minor issue I didn’t even go to doc but she said on phone it could be Costochondritis. I read up on that but not sure.

Hoping the experience of others can put me straight.

BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BS57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dylan1883 View Post

Ps it’s such a minor issue I didn’t even go to doc but she said on phone it could be Costochondritis. I read up on that but not sure.

Doctors don't diagnose over the phone.

9 months of "pain", no doc visit because it's not that bad, but bad enough to ask on internet forum.......

Go to the doc.

bellyweakback is not very well liked. (-100) bellyweakback is not very well liked. (-100) bellyweakback is not very well liked. (-100) bellyweakback is not very well liked. (-100) bellyweakback is not very well liked. (-100) bellyweakback is not very well liked. (-100) bellyweakback is not very well liked. (-100) bellyweakback is not very well liked. (-100) bellyweakback is not very well liked. (-100) bellyweakback is not very well liked. (-100) bellyweakback is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Dylan1883 View Post
    About 9 months ago got a fair bit of pain from my chest - muscular pain. Felt like a pull. Didn’t train my chest for a bit.

It’s still there 9 months on.

It doesn’t hurt all the time, only with some movements. Sometimes when I cough, sometimes not. It doesn’t hurt when I rub all over my chest, can’t find a tender area.

It has improved slightly but doesn’t seem to be improving much. Barely an issue but it is annoying it won’t heal.

Anyone ever have this? Doesn’t feel like pec, feels like ribs in upper chest but not in a specific location.

Interested to see if other people have had this.

I've heard its definitely not great if you feel pain when you breath in and out, that's not a good sign. I'm not saying you're badly ****ed but you definitely should get it checked out.