Nierkr is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Critique My Modified GZCLP Program And Need Advice [Beginner] [16yo]

Not sure if this is correct section to post this but anyways.
    First of all I have been going to the gym for about 3 weeks now dunno if that matters tho.
    So this is my little bit modified program. I just want to get strength (mainly) and muscle (secondary).
    Also the additions I did are like that because those are my weak points especially forearms. Feel free to say what I should add/remove.
    I also box 3 times a week so do you guys think that maybe I should remove gym in the Wednesday? I added it because my school ends in 10AM and boxing is 7PM so I would go to the gym straight after school. Or is that too
    much?

Anyways, here is the schedule:
    Monday - Boxing
    Tuesday - Gym
    Wednesday - Gym and Boxing
    Thursday - Gym
    Friday - Boxing
    Saturday - Gym
    Sunday - Rest

GYM PROGRAM IS THE ATTACHMENT!!!!!
    T1 is 5x3 last set AMRAP
    T2 is 3x10
    T3 is 3x15 last set AMRAP
    Attached Images

shorty1454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shorty1454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shorty1454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shorty1454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shorty1454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shorty1454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shorty1454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shorty1454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shorty1454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shorty1454 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shorty1454 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i think that's pretty good and i think you could get pretty far with that, but for me personally i do just 3 sets of 20 reverse wrist curls with light weight and 3 sets of 5 behind back wrist curls with heavy weight everyday for forearms, they need to be worked out at least 4 times a week in my opinion but everyday works for me better, but not enough weight where you will still be sore in the morning after a few weeks of doing it. like just 85-115 lbs for behind back and just the bar for reverse.
    Skip arm day not leg day.

Nierkr is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by shorty1454 View Post
    i think that's pretty good and i think you could get pretty far with that, but for me personally i do just 3 sets of 20 reverse wrist curls with light weight and 3 sets of 5 behind back wrist curls with heavy weight everyday for forearms, they need to be worked out at least 4 times a week in my opinion but everyday works for me better, but not enough weight where you will still be sore in the morning after a few weeks of doing it. like just 85-115 lbs for behind back and just the bar for reverse.
    Thanks for replying bro ill do my forearm work like u described