wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100) wariorpolni is not very well liked. (-100)

Can i do stretching everyday ?

Hello, i do short dynamic stretching as my part of warmup before workout. Many people do static stretching after their workout, but i hate it post workout, i just want to go to shower after my workout. So my question is - can i do like 15 minutes of static stretching everyday before bed for example ? Even on my off days, i want to stay flexible, but wont it hurt my gains ? Thx

DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DrBulkenstein has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I never stretch before a workout. I only do body movement excerises to warm up the muscle. But, stretching after a workout while you're still holding on to a pump can maximize the effectiveness of your stretches. But if you cant bring yourself to do it, stretching before bed is fine ESPECIALLY on off days. In no ways can stretching "kill" your gains.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    I don't see the need personally - unless you have a specific need to improve your ROM for one of your exercises.

By the way there is some evidence that stretching between sets can improve hypertrophy - Jeff Nippard has a video out on this recently.

MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) MargaretRod is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Definitely, you can do static stretching everyday before going to bed as this helps us to prevent cramping.

lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987 lolilol1987
    Static stretching after a workout will help to work out any soreness you'd have the next day. But, static stretching before going to bed will help you relax, calm the nervous system and promotes better sleep.

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Stretching regularly is a good thing. Knock yourself out.

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Sorry guys but I don't believe there is any evidence that stretching affects either trigger points (which can cause cramps) or soreness.

I like to build a stretch into a resistance movement - you need both resistance and stretch to actually cause permanent changes. Otherwise stetching only causes a temporary change in neuromuscular resting tension which soon reverts to normal.