RebelGreaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I always suffered from chest fat since i could remember. Do i have gyno?

I always had man boobs so to speak or excess chest fat since I was a kid. I been working out hard for the past 3 years, I work out my chest twice a week. Right now I am at 190 lbs. heres a pic below. For those that know about gyno, what do you guys think? Do I have gyno? the first pic is currently and the 3 last pics is when I was leaner
    Last edited by RebelGreaser; 03-19-2019 at 11:22 AM.

Nurko1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RebelGreaser View Post
    I always had man boobs so to speak or excess chest fat since I was a kid. I been working out hard for the past 3 years, I work out my chest twice a week. Right now I am at 190 lbs. heres a pic below. For those that know about gyno, what do you guys think? Do I have gyno?
    I am sure this is hard to hear , but unfortunately, I think you suffer from gynecomastia. This cannot be solved with exercise, only with surgery. I am sure it sounds scary, but the procedure is fairly simple and you will be back in the gym in 2-3 weeks. This is a glandular issue that makes your nipples puff out, although some fat tissue plays a role its mainly about the hormonal balance during your puberty.

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Honestly, I think if you trained and developed other parts of your body, your chest would look pretty darn normal. It doesn't seem bad at all currently either. What kind of training program are you on? Some shoulder/trap development along with a little core definition could do you well. Good luck
    “Other gyms use machines… CrossFit builds them”

Originally Posted by Vandeman17 View Post
    Honestly, I think if you trained and developed other parts of your body, your chest would look pretty darn normal. It doesn't seem bad at all currently either. What kind of training program are you on? Some shoulder/trap development along with a little core definition could do you well. Good luck
    I workout all my parts of my body throughout the week. I workout 6 days a week 2.5-3 hour at the gym everyday.

Originally Posted by Nurko1 View Post
    I am sure this is hard to hear , but unfortunately, I think you suffer from gynecomastia. This cannot be solved with exercise, only with surgery. I am sure it sounds scary, but the procedure is fairly simple and you will be back in the gym in 2-3 weeks. This is a glandular issue that makes your nipples puff out, although some fat tissue plays a role its mainly about the hormonal balance during your puberty.
    perhaps I dohave gyno.

I posted 3 new pics after the first pic when i was leaner 1.5 half ago.

Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vandeman17 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I workout all my parts of my body throughout the week. I workout 6 days a week 2.5-3 hour at the gym everyday.
    why are you at the gym for 3 hours? It sounds like you need to re-evaluate your workout program as you don't need to workout nearly that long. What program are you following?
    “Other gyms use machines… CrossFit builds them”

why are you at the gym for 3 hours? It sounds like you need to re-evaluate your workout program as you don't need to workout nearly that long. What program are you following?
    I do like 1.5 hour workout and 45min60 min of cardio after working out.
    did you see the new pics I posted?

Certified Quality Poster MotorCityCobra's Avatar
    MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WTF is up with the second pic? is that ur daughter pulling ur shorts down? LMAO

superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just burn the fat bro
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 46, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew
    Heavy metal crew
    Sometimes the stuff I say is just ''trolling''

fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fontyyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You might have a tiny bit of gyno, but you store a lot of fat higher up and your shoulders/traps are very lacking.
    Look at your arms and upper chest in your newest pic. Zero definition and you look at have very little belly fat.

Cut and train shoulders, arms and traps as a priority if you want to look good ASAP.
    I couldn't wait for success so I went ahead without it

EKM2K19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I always had man boobs so to speak or excess chest fat since I was a kid. I been working out hard for the past 3 years, I work out my chest twice a week. Right now I am at 190 lbs. heres a pic below. For those that know about gyno, what do you guys think? Do I have gyno? the first pic is currently and the 3 last pics is when I was leaner
    yes you have gyno