alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alicat32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

BPI Sports PumpHD **Wicked Fruit Blast**. Does it deliver?

Thanks to Fug for sending me over a tub of PumpHD to try out. So sorry for the delay in the review! The reason I wanted to try PumpHD was because I have been looking for a non-stim pre to take, and also something I could supplement some other pres with that are weaker in the pump department. So did it deliver?

PROFILE:

This product comes with a healthy dose of L-citrulline, which greatly helps in getting a good pump. Many pres are a little weak in this department, and a number of them use citrulline malate instead of L-cit, and when this is the case, they need to use more to get the same effect. Unfortunately they usually don't. Here, the L-cit is a great addition. Next on the list is beetroot powder. I can't comment much on this, as I am not well versed on beetroot. I do know it has been used in the medical field as a vasodilator and an antioxidant. In this case, it is likely used as a vasodilator, which is also a good addition. I can't comment on whether or not this would be an effective dose for beetroot. Next is glycerol monosterate. I know for some time, glycerol has been used to achieve a good pump, and many people supplement with it. Again, I don't know if this is an effective dose. Then we have TMG (as betaine anhydrous). I really like betaine, but have always used it in the 1-2 mg range. I have seen it used at better than 3 mg. So here it may be a little underdosed. And lastly, Himilayan pink salt. I like to use a little sodium when I lift, both for electrolyes and also, in my experience, it has always helped with the pump.

MIXABILITY:

In short, this mixes superbly. No grit or residue at all.

TASTE:

This tastes excellent. I found that if I mixed it with 12 oz of cold water, it really maxed the flavor. Any less and it was too sweet. I tasted tropical fruits, and also strawberry. Which I love. There was no bitterness or any bad aftertastes. I got no stomach upset at all. Overall, outstanding taste!

EFFECTIVENESS:

I used PumpHD during the course of 6 training sessions, which center around powerlifting. The first session I used it for was a bench session. I always stay hydrated, and took only one serving of PumpHD about 30 minutes prior to training. I didn't notice anything at first, but as I increased weight, and did more reps, I realized I was really getting a good pump. By my working sets, my muscles really looked and felt tight and full. I was also getting a nice pump in my triceps, which I don't usually during bench sessions. The next session I used PumpHD standalone for deadlifts. I didn't get much pump out of that, but I usually don't during deads. Lastly, I tried it during squats, and did get a really good leg pump, and I am going to limit PumpHD from now on to bench sessions. I really don't like a big leg pump on squat day because I feel it is very uncomfortable, and almost hinders my progress. It does work for leg day quite well, if you like a good pump on your legs.

In addition, I stacked PumpHD with a couple of pres on 2 occasions. The pres I felt were a little weak in the pump department, but had great other "goodies", so I wanted to see how adding it would help. It really rounds out the formulas nicely, and gives it a more top tier experience. I also paired it with just some straight caffeine to get an idea what that would be like. Naturally, the focus was lacking, but energy was good and pump was above average.

OVERALL:

I feel comfortable recommending PumpHD to those looking for a good non-stim option, but still want that pump experience. I enjoyed the benefits, and for me it definitely has its uses. I look forward to pairing it with some other products to see how it performs. I would include some focus ingredients and possible a bit of stims. The formula is really good, and includes the nice dose of L-cit, which is bound to do good things. Some could argue to just take bulk Cit, but you would be missing out on the other ingredients which could really help the overall pump experience. The taste was great and it mixes perfect. I really enjoyed using this product, which is my first from BPI Sports!

Thanks again!

Don't wish for it, work for it! "One More"

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ali,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts, and I'm glad to hear your first BPI product was a success. Thanks again!

Fug
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

IronElder is not very well liked. (-100) IronElder is not very well liked. (-100) IronElder is not very well liked. (-100) IronElder is not very well liked. (-100) IronElder is not very well liked. (-100) IronElder is not very well liked. (-100) IronElder is not very well liked. (-100) IronElder is not very well liked. (-100) IronElder is not very well liked. (-100) IronElder is not very well liked. (-100) IronElder is not very well liked. (-100)
    This sounds amazing I am going to try some! 6 grams of CIT! Wowsers!
    Current stats:
    Height 5ft 8"
    Weight 234
    12% body fat
    Best Lifts:
    Bpress 475
    Squat 572
    Dlift 704

Never accept defeat! backinthegymbro's Avatar
    backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) backinthegymbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review! I'll have to get my hands on these as well. Nothing is more satisfying than seeing a good pump at the end of your work out.
    Cobra Kai never dies!