Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PuppyLife View Post
    Thanks man! 16 more lbs to go before I am under 200 lbs. A bit over a month maybe.

4-17-19

Weighed in at 216.8

Glad my weight hit a low that I haven't seen for almost 5 months. I am finally getting over my sickness that I had and my workout went really well. I felt like I was losing sight of my goals for a couple days. I am seeing that going to the gym to work out and tracking my nutrition goes hand in hand. If I am not going, its harder to stay on track with my diet. I started noticing this after 5-6 days of no gym while fighting off this sickness. Got a major exam tomorow that I am not looking forward to since its basically only about pregnancy.. Went to the Wednesday group tonight and actually went there hungry and didn't eat. It was lasagna and I just didn't want to bother tracking so I didnt eat. Just had some tea till I got home. Ended up meeting a tinder woman later at her house and it was kind of boring for me. I ended up bailing at 2 am even though she was trying to escalate. I wasn't into it.

Calories: 1970

Keep smashing it man!! Considering you were will as well youve been killing it

MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MeadxHole has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Tinder story is funny haha

Nice job on the low man, keep it up and you'll be <210 before you know it!

PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MeadxHole View Post
    Tinder story is funny haha

Nice job on the low man, keep it up and you'll be <210 before you know it!
    Gotta add some excitement to the log somehow. haha

Day 32

Weighed in: 216.8

Diet and workout today was on point. It was my leg day. I have been hugely stressed these past couple days with exams and took my last one tonight. I totally bombed it with a 70 % which is NOT good. I need an exam average of 78% and that was my first one so I have 3 left. My prof said students normally struggle with this first one and then do amazingly well on the rest of them. It sucks cause all of our tests are application/case scenarios and if we get 11 wrong, we failed the exam. Now Its kind of my fault that I didnt start studying till 2 days ago and knew absolutely 0. Maternal child class is a hard class! Its dumb cause some of my classmates didn't study at all and scored an 80. I have to really figure out how to study or I won't pass these classes and I cannot fail nor do I have the money to prolong my graduation again by another quarter. If you can't tell I am very stressed out haha. End of rant.

Calories: 1875

PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PuppyLife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Day 33

Weighed in at 216.8

Today wasn't good diet wise. I was super stressed out about my failed exam yesterday and ended up studying for 2 hrs at a restaurant which led me to ate some fried foods. I shouldn't study at restaurants even though I concentrated really well. The library here is very crowded and my campus is normally closed when I want to study. Off day today. I am super exhausted as well so I am keeping this short. I will count today as a unplanned refeed day.

Calories: 2920

TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don’t let it get you down, buddy. Yeah, fried food is a calorie bomb. Went to lunch with a customer the other day who ordered Outback Steakhouse’s bloomin’ Onion (a giant fried onion with dipping sauce). If you were to eat the whole appetizer by yourself it is 1,950 calories! I probably ate 1/4 or more, which still sent me over my calories for the day. Just get back on track and keep on trucking!
    S: 375 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    B: 300 pounds x 1 - 177-pound bodyweight 7/2019
    D: 405 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    OHP: 180 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    A great guide to nutrition: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001&p=1481919401&viewfull=1#post1481919401

Originally Posted by TheUnderdog83 View Post
    Don’t let it get you down, buddy. Yeah, fried food is a calorie bomb. Went to lunch with a customer the other day who ordered Outback Steakhouse’s bloomin’ Onion (a giant fried onion with dipping sauce). If you were to eat the whole appetizer by yourself it is 1,950 calories! I probably ate 1/4 or more, which still sent me over my calories for the day. Just get back on track and keep on trucking!
    Thanks man! These past few days have been really hard. I think it is the stress I am going through with school thats trying to get me into the rut of emotional eating. I am fighting it off as much as I can while still being able to study, work, and go to the gym. I'm aware of it so I simply have to stay on track and be mindful of my everyday life. I figured instead of going to a restaurant to study, I will go to starbucks/caribou and just get a drink there instead. It helps me to concentrate going someplace other than home to study. Hope the bulk is going well!!

Day 34

Weight: 218.4
    I knew my weight was gonna be up from water weight. Diet wasn't the best however I didn't over eat either. Had 2 pieces of pizza at work, 6 inch- dble meat oven roasted chicken breast from subway, and a iced carmel macchiatto from starbucks (studying). Tomorow will be better.

Calories: 2002

Day 35

weight: 217.2

Today was another episode of game of thrones which was awesome. The next one is gonna be a banger. I am allowing myself to be able to have one meal of choice during this time with my roommate without worrying about calories. I usually have a good 800 left to eat to hit my 1900 so I don't do too much damage here. I've been waiting for this last season of game of thrones for a very long time so its my excuse to YOLO one meal. It was delicious. Since it was easter, the gym was closed. I did work and get in 10,000 steps though!

Calories: ~2800

Edit: Right after I made this post, I tinder matched with this 5/10 woman (no pics sorry) and she had something about game of thrones and season 8 in her bio. Simply asked her if she saw it and she said not yet. Told her we should watch it tonight (I already saw it). 20 mins later I was over at the place she was staying at (her sister's house) since she is from a city 3 hours away. Her sister obviously gone for the evening. That was probably one of the best tinder hookups I ever had. Attempted to watch game of thrones but she said lets turn this off and put on a movie and have some fun. 4 hours later still at it. It could be safe to say my calorie burn today is probably 3500. LOL
    Last edited by PuppyLife; 04-22-2019 at 02:18 AM.

Day 36

Weight: 215.8

Pretty surprised that my weight dropped from the amount of food I ate yesterday. I slept till 11am since I went to bed at 4am last night. Today was a good day. Got my workout in and diet was pretty good. I ended up going to starbucks and got a iced caramel macchiato cause I had a lot of studying to do. Ended up studying from 7:30pm to 11:30pm preparing for my lecture tomorow!

Diet: 2030 calories
    Last edited by PuppyLife; 04-23-2019 at 10:19 PM.

Day 37

Weight: 214.8

It is sooo good to finally get under 215 now. I have been getting a bit hungrier of late but that could be stress related as well. I have been noticing slight body changes especially in my biceps and love handles. I told my roommate that since Feb, I am down 20 lbs and he was like yeah I noticed it recently which was good! My workout was pretty good. A bit broken up. I got to the gym like 30 mins before my lap swimming class and decided to try get my Bench press done for the day but it was so crowded so I did shoulders and lats till it was time for lessons. Afterwards I finished the workout. Went to go see the curse of la llorona which was pretty scary i thought. It got me a few times!!

Calories: 1958. Pretty hungry tonight so lets see if I can best it and wait for the morning!!

Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kiffy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 37

It is sooo good to finally get under 215 now. I have been getting a bit hungrier of late but that could be stress related as well. I have been noticing slight body changes especially in my biceps and love handles. I told my roommate that since Feb, I am down 20 lbs and he was like yeah I noticed it recently which was good! My workout was pretty good. A bit broken up. I got to the gym like 30 mins before my lap swimming class and decided to try get my Bench press done for the day but it was so crowded so I did shoulders and lats till it was time for lessons. Afterwards I finished the workout. Went to go see the curse of la llorona which was pretty scary i thought. It got me a few times!!

Calories: 1958. Pretty hungry tonight so lets see if I can best it and wait for the morning!!
    Ah awesome progress!! Now to get under the 200 mark!! I had the easter weekend off and had a little refeed so I gain a fair bit as to be expected but I needed it for sure the cravings were getting insane! But I am all good now and back to it and as motivated as ever!! The one thing I always try and think about is a day or two off and a gain a bit of weight back is a good thing as it remotivates me to get back to losing weight!! I have Yoyo'ed for years and this time I have kept it off the longest and carried on losing!! I think it is because of having refeeds here and there!!

Looking forward to next episode of Thrones Gonna be one hell of a battle!!

IvanTheFat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 37

Good progress! congrats.
    I also noticed that hunger is related to stress and to lack of sleep as well.
    my fat loss log : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177028471

Thanks guys!!! We will make it! Next week's game of thrones is gonna be EPIC!!!

Day 38

Today went pretty well. I ended up eating at chipotle since I haven't gone there in ages!! It was an off day for working out. I have been stressing out so much more about school lol. Im almost done and I cannot risk failing so the pressure is really on for studying. Besides that everything went well. Tomorow I have to work then gym and then study.. Such a fun season of life haha. Can't wait for it to be over. I have been noticing some more vascularity in my arms. I can start to see veins and feel them. I catch myself kind of tracing it when I am bored. LOL

Calories: 1924

Day 39

Weight has been the same for the past 3 three days so I am hoping it will go down tomorow! Today I didn't go to the gym due to working and spending hours and hours studying. Diet was pretty good. No complaints besides hunger here and there.

Calories: 2078

Day 40

Weight: 214.6

I cannot believe its already been 40 days of cutting weight. It has gone by pretty fast!! Noticed my love handles seem to shrink a bit today as well which was good! I've been poking at my biceps when no one is around cause they are solid now instead of having squishy fat haha. Today was good. I went to see Avengers (no spoilers) and It couldn't of been better. I saved up enough calories so I could enjoy a small popcorn at the theatre (700 calories) so its safe to say I did not hit my protein req. Right after at 11pm we went to denny's and I just had my diet coke while everyone else ordered milkshakes, hamburgers, pancakes etc. It felt good when I left that I did not order anything to eat despite being really hungry. I simply only had 200 calories to play around with for the evening and didn't want to go over it too much.

Calories: 1969

TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheUnderdog83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great progress so far! I am also a stress eater, when I’m stressed I can put down massive amounts of food if I allow myself. I try, instead, to exercise more on days I’m stressed. Lack of sleep also gets me hungrier throughout the day (and also I’m awake more hours to take in calories).

Thanks for no Avenger spoilers, I’m going to see it on Monday. My bulk is going fine, I’m only back up about 3-4 pounds which I’m okay with for the first month, with the assumption a bit is water weight, I’m going to try to keep it to about 2 pounds per month going forward. Although I do prefer bulking to cutting, cutting makes a lot faster progress you can see in the mirror, which is fun. I’d say these next 15 pounds and you’ll really start looking different. Keep up the good work!
    S: 375 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    B: 300 pounds x 1 - 177-pound bodyweight 7/2019
    D: 405 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    OHP: 180 pounds x 1 - 168-pound bodyweight 5/2019
    A great guide to nutrition: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173439001&p=1481919401&viewfull=1#post1481919401

Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hey man! excited to see you progress we're about the same weight for a while now just hit 212.2 this week . here's to our success
    Squat: 320 LB 2 x BW
    Deadlift: 385 Lbs
    Barbell Rows: 210 LB
    Barbell Bench: 225 LB
    Overhead Press: 135 LB

Total = 930

Starting Bulk Sept 1st 2015. Madcows

Wooo I have got some catching up to do!! I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to update. The past 3 days have not been so good due to going into emotional eating mode for 2 days and well my GOT meal that I allow myself to have at. I only ate 500-800 calories before that meal and ate KFC. It was sooo good... That GOT episode was INSANE!!!!! I was not expecting what happened.. No Spoilers btw.

4-27-19-- Weight: 213.. Ended calories at 2318
    4-28-19 Weight: 214.2. Went out of town and ended up eating like 4 pieces of pizza... Totally bad. I had 700 calories before to use up so I probably went to maintence... Tracked ~2730

Originally Posted by TheUnderdog83 View Post
    Great progress so far! I am also a stress eater, when I’m stressed I can put down massive amounts of food if I allow myself. I try, instead, to exercise more on days I’m stressed. Lack of sleep also gets me hungrier throughout the day (and also I’m awake more hours to take in calories).

Thanks for no Avenger spoilers, I’m going to see it on Monday. My bulk is going fine, I’m only back up about 3-4 pounds which I’m okay with for the first month, with the assumption a bit is water weight, I’m going to try to keep it to about 2 pounds per month going forward. Although I do prefer bulking to cutting, cutting makes a lot faster progress you can see in the mirror, which is fun. I’d say these next 15 pounds and you’ll really start looking different. Keep up the good work!
    It is hard not to emotional eat when you are stressed out. This week is making me have a crazy amount of stress since my exams are next week and its the deciding factor whether or not I need to drop a class so I don't have the chance of failing. I've been spending most of my time with sit down study and focusing..I've noticed a lack of sleep really gets to me as well. You'll see changes in your bulk it just takes a bit more time. The good thing is you could bulk for 4-5 months with only a month or two of cutting if you stay focused! Thanks man! This is about the time when I somehow quit last time so I have to make sure I stay on top of things. I've noticed myself slacking away a bit. Granted nursing school is the hardest thing I have ever done.

Originally Posted by Lethalidgaf View Post
    hey man! excited to see you progress we're about the same weight for a while now just hit 212.2 this week . here's to our success
    Good job man!! I have been slacking a bit and so I hit 214 a couple of days. Got some water weight going on. Keep us updated on the progress!

Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lethalidgaf is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It is hard not to emotional eat when you are stressed out. This week is making me have a crazy amount of stress since my exams are next week and its the deciding factor whether or not I need to drop a class so I don't have the chance of failing. I've been spending most of my time with sit down study and focusing..I've noticed a lack of sleep really gets to me as well. You'll see changes in your bulk it just takes a bit more time. The good thing is you could bulk for 4-5 months with only a month or two of cutting if you stay focused! Thanks man! This is about the time when I somehow quit last time so I have to make sure I stay on top of things. I've noticed myself slacking away a bit. Granted nursing school is the hardest thing I have ever done.

Good job man!! I have been slacking a bit and so I hit 214 a couple of days. Got some water weight going on. Keep us updated on the progress!
    thanks man really appreciate it, I've got a log going as well for the past 7 weeks I update it weekly. it's called a well needed permanent change

Total = 930

I need to update for yesterday.. I did VERY VERY VERY bad yesterday and was too embarrassed to come on and update this. I think my stress with nursing school finally caught up to me and I went on a FULL food bender. Started with applebees artichoke dip for half off apps (had 700 calories to spare before this) and met a tinder chick. After went to her place and you know.. burnt a few kcals. I was on my way home and I was HUNGRY. I had to go buy some skim milk and ended up buying a Digorno 3 meat pizza rising crust... I ate that all in one sitting. I was so full like 3/4th done but It was either throw it in the trash or eat it. The next day (today) I PAID the consequences in every way. I felt so disgusting and could feel the pizza in my burps.. I ended up putting the calories into myfitnesspal from yesterday and ended the day with ~ 4350!!! It was so bad.

Day 44

Weight: 217

Go figure I gained 3.5 lbs in one day. Of course most of it is all water weight.. I am beating myself up from yesterday but I know to move on and learn from the mistake and use other coping mechanisms when I am feeling the urge to splurge like that. I am on my deload week for lifting which will be nice to take a step back for a few workouts. I ended up hitting the Elliptical for an hour and burned ~535 calories. I am gonna try to do this for a couple more days to kind of make up for yesterday. Mentally I will move on, but I know that I don't want to lose much progress either.

Calories- 1683

hey man don't beat yourself up over it, advice from someone who lost near 70 lbs 3 times and regained it all due to binge eating , if you try making up .for it you'll set yourself up for another binge. dont lower your calories and over compensate cardio remember to.make this a lifestyle not just a race to your goal because once you reach it like most do they return back to their old habits because they havent learnt to fix their diet to the point where its bearable to live for many years . look up obese to beast on youtube hes really good on that subject !

btw you only gained at most half a pound of fat
    Last edited by Lethalidgaf; 04-30-2019 at 09:25 PM. Reason: forgot to add the last point

Total = 930

I need to update for yesterday.. I did VERY VERY VERY bad yesterday and was too embarrassed to come on and update this. I think my stress with nursing school finally caught up to me and I went on a FULL food bender. Started with applebees artichoke dip for half off apps (had 700 calories to spare before this) and met a tinder chick. After went to her place and you know.. burnt a few kcals. I was on my way home and I was HUNGRY. I had to go buy some skim milk and ended up buying a Digorno 3 meat pizza rising crust... I ate that all in one sitting. I was so full like 3/4th done but It was either throw it in the trash or eat it. The next day (today) I PAID the consequences in every way. I felt so disgusting and could feel the pizza in my burps.. I ended up putting the calories into myfitnesspal from yesterday and ended the day with ~ 4350!!! It was so bad.

Day 44

Weight: 217

Go figure I gained 3.5 lbs in one day. Of course most of it is all water weight.. I am beating myself up from yesterday but I know to move on and learn from the mistake and use other coping mechanisms when I am feeling the urge to splurge like that. I am on my deload week for lifting which will be nice to take a step back for a few workouts. I ended up hitting the Elliptical for an hour and burned ~535 calories. I am gonna try to do this for a couple more days to kind of make up for yesterday. Mentally I will move on, but I know that I don't want to lose much progress either.

Calories- 1683
    Long as you get back to it!! I have refeed days where I eat everything I want and dont care about anything else (calorie counting etc) yeah it puts me back a few days but it gives me the motivation to lose it again and then some more!! Long as you know you are going to get back to it and in the long run you are gonna end up progressing either way then who cares about a day here and there! Dont forget you are going at your own pace there is no pressure to lose x amount a week!! Just keep up the good work......and the good work with tinder too

Look forward to the next update

hey man don't beat yourself up over it, advice from someone who lost near 70 lbs 3 times and regained it all due to binge eating , if you try making up .for it you'll set yourself up for another binge. dont lower your calories and over compensate cardio remember to.make this a lifestyle not just a race to your goal because once you reach it like most do they return back to their old habits because they havent learnt to fix their diet to the point where its bearable to live for many years . look up obese to beast on youtube hes really good on that subject !

btw you only gained at most half a pound of fat
    You lost 70 lbs about 3 times? Man congrats to you getting back on it! What are some of the lessons you've learned on the way and insights on how you'll make it become a lifestyle? I try to be careful with "compensating" by doing cardio due to guilt. Part of it is probably guilt but the other part is I want to continue to make progress and get this dieting phase over. Believe it or not but I have never actually bulked and if I am not tracking, I probably am not in the gym either. (one thing I need to change). Its an eye opener to how much one person can consume in a day and it going towards fat. That day was half a lb of fat, and I have YET to sh!t it out yet. Of course, most of it probably went to replenish glycogen/hormones.

Originally Posted by Kiffy200 View Post
    Long as you get back to it!! I have refeed days where I eat everything I want and dont care about anything else (calorie counting etc) yeah it puts me back a few days but it gives me the motivation to lose it again and then some more!! Long as you know you are going to get back to it and in the long run you are gonna end up progressing either way then who cares about a day here and there! Dont forget you are going at your own pace there is no pressure to lose x amount a week!! Just keep up the good work......and the good work with tinder too

Look forward to the next update
    Thats true! There isn't any rush besides me wanting to make some changes! I sometimes compare myself to others on here that lose the fat/weight pretty fast which I shouldn't.

Day 45 (yesterday)

Wt: 216

Today was pretty good at the gym. I ended up going on the elliptical for 20 minutes and burned ~180 calories. I was gonna do 30 minutes but my boxers were riding up in my crotch every time and it was annoying. (Tips to stop this?) haha. I started to use my pressure cooker and made pulled bbq chicken using 10 kcal bbq sauce (this is a life savor). I forgot it was my friends birthday and so went out for drinks later in the evening. I only had 1 short angry orchard and 1/2 strawberry margheritta. Went i got home finished a bit of the studying I did before. It ended up being 4am. Glad I went out to drink cause today I came in at a good 213.4 lbs. Alcohol tends to get rid of the water weight for me. I measured my stomach and I am at about 37.5. I was at 41 for awhile. I started to do ab exercises cause I always relied on compound lifts to strengthen those but I don't want to neglect them either. 2-3x a week is fine.

Calories: ~2056

honestly figured out I can have a cheat day once a week while working out 5x a week and still lose roughly a pound . it was really comfortable but not fast enough so now I have a cheat day every 2 weeks and between that I have a cheat meal while still staying in my calories . so Monday cheat day next Monday cheat meal. etc . plus I walk 10 kilometers 3 to 4 times a week so now I'm losing anywhere from 2 to 3 lbs a week. I just know when I'm done cutting I'll be able to go back to a cheat day a week and live happily without building up a binge.

Total = 930

honestly figured out I can have a cheat day once a week while working out 5x a week and still lose roughly a pound . it was really comfortable but not fast enough so now I have a cheat day every 2 weeks and between that I have a cheat meal while still staying in my calories . so Monday cheat day next Monday cheat meal. etc . plus I walk 10 kilometers 3 to 4 times a week so now I'm losing anywhere from 2 to 3 lbs a week. I just know when I'm done cutting I'll be able to go back to a cheat day a week and live happily without building up a binge.
    That makes sense! I know if I don't allow myself a refeed day at some point I will binge which could've been part of the factor of that one night but mostly stress. Even if one refeed day doesnt do anything physically it helps psychologically!

Day 46

Wt: 213.4

That night drinking a tiny bit helped a TON on getting rid of the water weight. Alcohol tends to do that for me so I am happy that I lost that 4 lbs of weight from that 4000ish calorie binge, Diet went well today and so did the gym. I went and did some cardio for 20 minutes which was good cause I was laying around most of the day. Tomorow I have to work.

Calories: 1952

That makes sense! I know if I don't allow myself a refeed day at some point I will binge which could've been part of the factor of that one night but mostly stress. Even if one refeed day doesnt do anything physically it helps psychologically!

Day 46

Wt: 213.4

That night drinking a tiny bit helped a TON on getting rid of the water weight. Alcohol tends to do that for me so I am happy that I lost that 4 lbs of weight from that 4000ish calorie binge, Diet went well today and so did the gym. I went and did some cardio for 20 minutes which was good cause I was laying around most of the day. Tomorow I have to work.

Calories: 1952
    Back to it then keep up the good work and yeah I try not to think about what my weight is doing on a daily basis as I hold water well and get rid of it well so it's not uncommon for me to fluctuate largely on a daily basis!!

Totally agree with refeeds/cheat days, long as you don't go over the top too often I think its so much better to have them, it gives you something to work towards "just these next 3 days then I get a refeed" instead of "I have 40lb to lose at 2lb a week which means I don't get to cheat for another 20 weeks" it's incredibly demoralising thinking that way that's why refeeds tend to help me massively! Gain a bit so I keep losing a lot sounds like a good deal to me, it's finding what works for you but I think everyone would be a lot more successful if they did this instead of putting such high standards on themselves about dieting and that they can't eat anything other than healthy stuff!

Originally Posted by Kiffy200 View Post
    Back to it then keep up the good work and yeah I try not to think about what my weight is doing on a daily basis as I hold water well and get rid of it well so it's not uncommon for me to fluctuate largely on a daily basis!!

Totally agree with refeeds/cheat days, long as you don't go over the top too often I think its so much better to have them, it gives you something to work towards "just these next 3 days then I get a refeed" instead of "I have 40lb to lose at 2lb a week which means I don't get to cheat for another 20 weeks" it's incredibly demoralising thinking that way that's why refeeds tend to help me massively! Gain a bit so I keep losing a lot sounds like a good deal to me, it's finding what works for you but I think everyone would be a lot more successf

Youul if they did this instead of putting such high standards on themselves about dieting and that they can't eat anything other than healthy stuff!
    You are completely right. We tend to focus on the end goal rather than what the mindset we should have to make achieving that goal easier!

Day 47

Wt: 214.6

Today was pretty good. I worked at the hospital today and ended up relaxing a bit then went to study. I ended up buying an apple watch and so I will be testing that out and seeing if I like it the next 13 days then I will decide if I will keep it haha. Diet was good. I took the day off from working out and probably will tomorow too so I can catch up on some homework.

Calories: 2047

Hi. How is your progress?

Originally Posted by IvanTheFat View Post
    Hi. How is your progress?
    Hey man! I had some setbacks and it all started with overwhelming stress of my nursing school exams about 2-3 weeks ago. I ended up passing with 90s but the stress was unreal. I'm closing up on this quarter of classes with exams this week and finals next. I haven't been to the gym really since I last logged which is very bad. Thankfully I am at 216 lbs with some water weight going on and not really any damage done. I need to get back on track. Its hard once you stop!

Hey man! I had some setbacks and it all started with overwhelming stress of my nursing school exams about 2-3 weeks ago. I ended up passing with 90s but the stress was unreal. I'm closing up on this quarter of classes with exams this week and finals next. I haven't been to the gym really since I last logged which is very bad. Thankfully I am at 216 lbs with some water weight going on and not really any damage done. I need to get back on track. Its hard once you stop!
    You are doing a great job as you managed to keep the results with a lot of stress. Congratulations on passing the exams and good luck with the next one. I think that you can get back on track easily after the exams are over.