xrayoki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xrayoki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xrayoki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xrayoki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xrayoki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xrayoki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xrayoki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xrayoki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xrayoki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xrayoki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) xrayoki has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Question for advanced bodybuilders/lifters

Intorduction- So I have been lifting my whole life in the fight against genetics as I was only 115 pounds in high school with an awful shoulder to waste ratio. I worked all the way to 170 pounds naturally within 5 years, afterwards completed a short cycle for 10 extra pounds to Max out at 180 at 5'8" and less than 10% body fat. I Currently have about 10 years experience in lifting and distance running. So I ask please stay on subject as I know which workout splits work FOR ME and which diet works as well.

I recently dropped down to 155 to see how long it would take to obtain my old stats naturally and also for cardio for my job. It's been two months since I started this "quest" and have put on a bit over 10 pounds of muscle using creatine, not missing a single day of my routine, and perfect diet. But one thing I have always struggled with is neck/arms/calve ratios. I have overcome the shoulder to waste ratio by building a large back and delts, along with a large chest but I cannot seem to up these three muscles in the same proportions. The measurents are: 16.5 inch arms, 15.5 inch neck, 14.5 inch calves, keep in mind extremely low body fat.

So my question is this: what is the best way to build up calves and neck to grow in the same proportions as arms? Calves especially. I train calves and absolutely destroy them, doing calve raises every workout day and I mean destroying them... I do a two day on one day off split. I do light neck workouts also and abs on all workout days. My split is a mix of upper and lower body with a push/pull/legs. It looks like this:

Chest,Tris,shoulders,abs, bench
    compound

Back, biceps, legs, abs, deadlift compound

Off

Arms, shoulders, abs, shoulder press compound

Legs, abs, squat or fs compound

Off

I do neck, Calves, and abs every workout day. Any advice on growing them proportionally is much appreciated thanks!

Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nubygaines is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why do you care about ratios? Who is measuring?

BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BrunoC93 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Whichever muscle group is growing too fast, wrap in bubble wrap when you go to sleep. ex. If your neck is growing too fast compared to our calves and arms, wrap your neck with bubble wrap when you go to bed. This should stop the muscle from growing too fast. Sounds silly but it worked for me

Once the other muscle groups are in proportion you can stop using the bubble wrap.

Another tip for growing muscle groups a bit faster than others is to water them about 3-4 times a day. Literally like watering a plant, water your lacking muscle group. It helps with the nutrients being absorbed into the muscle.

Hope this helps your ratio dilemma,

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrunoC93 View Post
    Whichever muscle group is growing too fast, wrap in bubble wrap when you go to sleep. ex. If your neck is growing too fast compared to our calves and arms, wrap your neck with bubble wrap when you go to bed. This should stop the muscle from growing too fast. Sounds silly but it worked for me

Once the other muscle groups are in proportion you can stop using the bubble wrap.

Another tip for growing muscle groups a bit faster than others is to water them about 3-4 times a day. Literally like watering a plant, water your lacking muscle group. It helps with the nutrients being absorbed into the muscle.

Hope this helps your ratio dilemma,
    Ok what have you been smoking. I think you need to go lay down in a quiet dark room...

jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jademonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    Ok what have you been smoking. I think you need to go lay down in a quiet dark room...
    But then how would his muscles photosynthesize the sunlight??

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jademonkey View Post
    But then how would his muscles photosynthesize the sunlight??
    Heh...

3 more posts and you'll get repped for remarks like that!
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by xrayoki View Post
    Intorduction- So I have been lifting my whole life in the fight against genetics as I was only 115 pounds in high school with an awful shoulder to waste ratio. I worked all the way to 170 pounds naturally within 5 years, afterwards completed a short cycle for 10 extra pounds to Max out at 180 at 5'8" and less than 10% body fat. I Currently have about 10 years experience in lifting and distance running. So I ask please stay on subject as I know which workout splits work FOR ME and which diet works as well.

I recently dropped down to 155 to see how long it would take to obtain my old stats naturally and also for cardio for my job. It's been two months since I started this "quest" and have put on a bit over 10 pounds of muscle using creatine, not missing a single day of my routine, and perfect diet. But one thing I have always struggled with is neck/arms/calve ratios. I have overcome the shoulder to waste ratio by building a large back and delts, along with a large chest but I cannot seem to up these three muscles in the same proportions. The measurents are: 16.5 inch arms, 15.5 inch neck, 14.5 inch calves, keep in mind extremely low body fat.

So my question is this: what is the best way to build up calves and neck to grow in the same proportions as arms? Calves especially. I train calves and absolutely destroy them, doing calve raises every workout day and I mean destroying them... I do a two day on one day off split. I do light neck workouts also and abs on all workout days. My split is a mix of upper and lower body with a push/pull/legs. It looks like this:

Chest,Tris,shoulders,abs, bench
    compound

Back, biceps, legs, abs, deadlift compound

Off

Arms, shoulders, abs, shoulder press compound

Legs, abs, squat or fs compound

Off

I do neck, Calves, and abs every workout day. Any advice on growing them proportionally is much appreciated thanks!
    Were those body parts ALWAYS disproportionate (to your interpretation), or is that something that is unique to this particular phase of your lifting career?
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire